PDA

View Full Version : Start stocking up!

Gary
12/03/2003, 9:01 PM
Terrible news.

Apparently Tanora is being taken off the market. This is a disaster, and certainly the worst news i have heard ALL day.

I love tanora. Oh the memories. Like the time in Lennoxs and me and my friends demanded my German ex get a can of it. poor Kraut.

But it kinda went down hill after it changed over to the new orange coloured can. The old Bluey one was waaaay better.

And my favourite thing about it, is if you travel outside Da Real Capital and ask for Tanora, the inbred behind the counter will look at you even more stupid than what they already are.

so as i say, stock up.

Colm
12/03/2003, 9:54 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Apparently Tanora is being taken off the market. Where did ya hear that GWA?
Ah yes, memories indeed. I remember when I used to go out to my Granny and Grandads when I was small and I'd alway get loads of Tanora and a bag of cheese and onion tayto.:)

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 9:56 PM
No takers there.
Club Orange rules.
Keep it at home, know what i'm saying.

Pablo
13/03/2003, 8:24 AM
i'll always have that bright orange stain in my carpet to remind me of it :)

Shed End John
13/03/2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by GWA
But it kinda went down hill after it changed over to the new orange coloured can. The old Bluey one was waaaay better.

Still like the stuff, still occasionally buy it, but, yes it DID go way down hill when they changed the can.:( :(

gustavo
13/03/2003, 10:40 AM
is tanora a cork thing cos ive never heard of it?

gustavo
13/03/2003, 10:44 AM
ah yes i forgot to read the inbred bit. i'll get me coat.

pete
13/03/2003, 11:47 AM
Has it been banned cos of the toxic colourings in it or something?

:eek:

sadloserkid
18/03/2003, 2:57 PM
Originally posted by GWA
the inbred behind the counter will look at you even more stupid than what they already are.

Heh-heh, GWA old son, I like you. You're probably my favourite out of the Cork based mods but my irony detecting machine is going off the charts here... ;)

James
18/03/2003, 3:01 PM
lmao slk of all the limerick based, long haired, scary looking ppl on this board
you're top 5 anyways

dont think i cu immagine life without tanora

sadloserkid
18/03/2003, 3:04 PM
Top 5??? Score!!! You'd rate more highly if you'd own up to your Def Leppard albums James! ;)

Dricky
19/03/2003, 7:33 AM
It's time to start a save our Tanora Campaign.

It was Coke took it over wasn't it??? Why take it off sale?? What is it if Saddam can't have toxic chemicals Cork people can't either.

Originally posted by GWA

have to agree, you had the perfect product but the big boys from coke thought they could do better but alas they failed and the cost....... TANORA.

Tanora and fizzy moon dust, then going in to watch Lark by the Lee down the straight road, 1,2,3 aaaaahhhhhhh
My that is bringing a tear to my eye ah memories.

Thats it I'm writing an email to Coca Cola