PDA

View Full Version : Busted. AAaaaaagh!

Badweather Fan
11/03/2003, 11:23 PM
I fu*king hate those little ponces Busted with their Year 3000 shiit.

They're clones of the equally crapish Hanson.

I'm fu*king raging.
Aaaaggggggh.
I hope something bad happens to them.

And anyway, your great-great-great grandaughter won't be looking too fine in 200 years, never mind what she'd look like in the Year 3000.

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 9:10 AM
Busted are a poor mans Dum Dums or Good Charlotte - rather than rock band cunningly disguised as pop they're a pop band awfully disguised as pop-punk... punk my ass! Sid Vicious would be turning in his urn (if it hadn't broken...)

Pauro 76
12/03/2003, 9:50 AM
Busted. Is there any cynical marketing ploy that hasnt been unearthed? I mean they’re just a teenybop rock (!) band. Just go away. Forever.

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 11:06 AM
I hate the blonde streaks they get to make them look good underwater when the only place they'd look good in is a coffin.

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 11:07 AM
Avril Lavigne bugs the hell outta me too with her 'I'm a serious artiste' act who's serious about her rock n'roll credentials. Puh-lease!!!

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 11:11 AM
Chill out (slk).

Watch the L unfore or something whatever that means.
By the way, lamp her nose the next time. Yocky

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
Chill out (slk).

Watch the L unfore or something whatever that means.
By the way, lamp her nose the next time. Yocky

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wha?

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wha?

As in Chill out, watch the L unfore,
Lay back its all been done before.

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
unfore

Is that a real word? And are you quoting lyrics from 'complicated' (which isn't a bad song)?

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 11:26 AM
Don't think it is + Yes iam.

Pauro 76
12/03/2003, 11:40 AM
Arent Linkin Park manufactured? Totally different band i know, but ive heard the accusation somewhere before. The whole boy band with guitars thing, its just wrong. Kelly Osbourne, theres another manufactured rock chick thing going on too. Its hard not to think, shes just a musical creation off the back off the Osbournes show...

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by PAURO 7
Arent Linkin Park manufactured? Totally different band i know, but ive heard the accusation somewhere before. The whole boy band with guitars thing, its just wrong. Kelly Osbourne, theres another manufactured rock chick thing going on too. Its hard not to think, shes just a musical creation off the back off the Osbournes show...

Wow, Kelly Osbourne too! Well spotted Pauro old son!!! :p

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 11:43 AM
Agree with ya on the Osbourne chick.
Looks like she spent a day doing the album and all the videos.
Its a maybe as far as Linkin Park go but Crawlin was classic stuff.

Pauro 76
12/03/2003, 11:50 AM
Yeah the whole Osbourne show itself is a bit manufactured too... not sure where i heard the accusation of Linkin Park being manufactured, theyre not bad anyway. But Kelly Osbourne? dont even get me started on that spotty geek of a brother of hers...

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 1:05 PM
Yeah, Linkin park were assembled boy band style but I wouldn't hold that aginst them. They're the best of the nu-metal hordes by a street mostly because they still know what rhythm is!

pete
12/03/2003, 3:38 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
Avril Lavigne bugs the hell outta me too with her 'I'm a serious artiste' act who's serious about her rock n'roll credentials. Puh-lease!!!

Read article which said she sacked her former manager when doing folksie tunes & her new manager re-packaged her as a rock-chic.

:rolleyes:

Badweather Fan
13/03/2003, 9:03 AM
What should happen to Busted?
1. They should stick around. They're hip and with it.
2. Leave me alone. Its a touchey subject..
3. They should spontaneously combust.
4. They should just go away.
5. I wanna see them hanging off trees, upside down & inside out

Dricky
13/03/2003, 9:13 AM
Fred Durst is the man behind that Avril one, hes to blame.

Pauro 76
13/03/2003, 9:55 AM
Originally posted by Dricky
Fred Durst is the man behind that Avril one, hes to blame.

Wasnt he the man behind Britney Spears as well??? fnar fnar...

:D

Schumi
13/03/2003, 1:40 PM
Originally posted by PAURO 7
Arent Linkin Park manufactured? Don't know but they're $hit.

Dricky
13/03/2003, 1:50 PM
What ever happened to decent bands, The Stunning Something happens The Saw Doctor even Aslan, now that is music in comparison to the ****e thats out there today I am lucky we live in a time warp here in Luxembourg so all this crap that is around just doesn't get any airtime. Which is fine but the radio stations are crap.

In Saying That Conor you would love one of the stations here Aracity radio (I thing they stream on the net) anyway the Breakfast show is nearly all 80's 3 hrs of it. And would you believe they also love Aslan on the evening shows I kid you not.

Anyway getting back to the point Linkin are a boy band there is no place in America you would have a mixed group like that they come from every communite on this earth.

They don't know what rock is.

Elvis now theres a man who could rock

Badweather Fan
13/03/2003, 2:37 PM
The Saw Doctor now that is music in comparison to the ****e thats out there today.

Elvis now theres a man who could rock

Ha ha. I only wish you the world of Good.
Ha ha yes.

Oh how he could rock that pelvis.

Aslan r ****

Dricky
13/03/2003, 2:47 PM
I put Aslan there just to include our Dublin Members on the subject,

:D :D :D

Badweather Fan
13/03/2003, 11:56 PM
I put Aslan there just to include our Dublin Members on the subject,

:D :D :D

I'm just a Tallaght dirtbag baby.
Listen to Aslan all night baby with me.
Oooooooooh:D :D

Dricky
14/03/2003, 8:00 AM
You've just started a new chant!!!!!!:D

James
14/03/2003, 8:08 AM
think that one was in 451 - full lyrics
the time we played the scum

wonder can anyone dig it up and re-post it online for the laugh

Badweather Fan
14/03/2003, 8:34 AM
Twas.
Should be at home.
Was hilarious.
Also Gunther and The Freyne to tune of Pinkey and The Brain

James
14/03/2003, 8:36 AM
They're gunther and the freyne
just gunther and the freyne
they're tactically retarded
just hoof the ball again
lalalalalallaa

they're gunther and the freyne, freyne, freyne freyne freyne :D

Maz
14/03/2003, 10:32 AM
Pauro you are callin kellys bro a "spotty geek" you cant talk!!!
:D :cool:

Pauro 76
14/03/2003, 1:30 PM
Originally posted by Maz
Pauro you are callin kellys bro a "spotty geek" you cant talk!!!
:D :cool:

Nah, im a freckly geek... they’re not spots! :)

deise deserter
16/03/2003, 5:00 PM
Guys - if you haven't gotten it yet get the new Something Corporate album - Leaving Through The Window - its excellent. Think Billy Joel and Elton John do punk - great songs, great lyrics and wicked piano.

sadloserkid
16/03/2003, 5:02 PM
Originally posted by deise deserter
Guys - if you haven't gotten it yet get the new Something Corporate album - Leaving Through The Window - its excellent. Think Billy Joel and Elton John do punk - great songs, great lyrics and wicked piano.

Despite that rather cloying review... I also endorse this album to the depths of my grubby little soul.

deise deserter
16/03/2003, 5:07 PM
Hey man I got to be short - the gf is bugging me to watch the DVD we rented (xXx - incidentally).

You'll understand SLK when the "Honeymoon Period" with you and your new better half has passed!;)

sadloserkid
16/03/2003, 5:13 PM
Originally posted by deise deserter
Hey man I got to be short - the gf is bugging me to watch the DVD we rented (xXx - incidentally).

You'll understand SLK when the "Honeymoon Period" with you and your new better half has passed!;)

'xXx'? If it was your choice, grow up a bit man! ;) If it was hers it's only for Vin Diesel!!! :D

deise deserter
16/03/2003, 6:44 PM
It was my choice - hey, explosions, you know!

Had to stop it in the middle for Corrie though! Only 30 mins left and still waiting for the plot to kick in.