PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Mc in the Star

Sniffer
25/06/2007, 9:57 AM
what's the story with this fella? Seems to spend too much time listening to the fans and not enough looking to see where his full backs are:)

“Having a go off individual players – you don’t need it. If they want to do that there is no point in coming to support the team. I’m not saying it was the whole lot of them behind the dugout but there was a handful of them. They isolated people and had a right go – for what reason I don’t know. I don’t mind people having a bit of banter and stuff but it was a little bit over the to.”

Jerry The Saint
25/06/2007, 10:52 AM
what's the story with this fella? Seems to spend too much time listening to the fans and not enough looking to see where his full backs are:)

“Having a go off individual players – you don’t need it. If they want to do that there is no point in coming to support the team. I’m not saying it was the whole lot of them behind the dugout but there was a handful of them. They isolated people and had a right go – for what reason I don’t know. I don’t mind people having a bit of banter and stuff but it was a little bit over the to.”

All good managers watch the crowd during the game, not the pitch. ;)