PDA

View Full Version : Question

TheSeagullsNest
11/03/2003, 6:18 PM
Just looking at the Transfers and it says that Jimmy Fyffe has gone to Cyprus. Whats that all about ? has he signed for anyone or just gone to work etc...... i'm always interested how Bray rejects get on :D

Badweather Fan
11/03/2003, 6:29 PM
Ya, heard he's going bananas over there.:D :D

Sorry.

TheSeagullsNest
11/03/2003, 6:34 PM
you want to get your jacket !!!!!!! hang your head in shame for such a terrible joke :D

Badweather Fan
11/03/2003, 6:37 PM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
Sorry.

gael353
11/03/2003, 6:49 PM
Our very good goalkeeper (league cup winner) has gone or is going to cyprus for six months playing in a band. if hes a reject mate from ye thats saying nothing about the two ****e keepers Devlin put ahead of him. John Walsh for **** sake.

Fr. Joe
11/03/2003, 9:57 PM
I hope his music is more consistent than his goalkeeping for the audience's sake.

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 8:55 AM
Originally posted by Fr. Joe
I hope his music is more consistent than his goalkeeping for the audience's sake.

He was injured for the second half of this season and shouldn't really have been playing at all. And he's actually going to Crete! Should be back for the end of the season though. Bray were mad to release him, ask any of the Cork, Rovers or Derry fans who watched us on our path to League Cup glory and they'll tell you how good the boy is.

TheSeagullsNest
12/03/2003, 9:31 AM
no need to cry, the simley face means it was a joke ! I consider anyone who has played for bray and doesnt anymore as a reject, purley for fun.

By the way, how many times did you see John Walsh play last season ? Some blinding preformances. And Gregg isnt half bad either come to think of it

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 9:34 AM
Originally posted by TheSeagullsNest
no need to cry, the simley face means it was a joke ! I consider anyone who has played for bray and doesnt anymore as a reject, purley for fun.

By the way, how many times did you see John Walsh play last season ? Some blinding preformances. And Gregg isnt half bad either come to think of it

I knew you were joking dude! I also saw Bray Vs Cork in Turners X and young Fyffe is a better keeper than whoever was in goal that night. Was never given a fair chance at Bray.

TheSeagullsNest
12/03/2003, 9:40 AM
quality, no denying that !
Devlin has a very very bad habbit of letting young exciting talent leave the club for some reason. Over the past few seasons Devlin
have let Fyffe, Gary Dempsey, Robbie Doyle, Stephen Gough, Dan O'Connor and although he's not young, Paul Keegan go !
Thats the spine of a *ucking great team !

Fyffe in nets, Gough Right back, O'Connor in the centre of the park and Doyle and Dempsey up front ! Some how i dont think we would be in the 1st division

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by TheSeagullsNest
Fyffe in nets
Now there's an idea.
Wouldn't have to use those crappy weighing scales.
Ok, i'll stop.

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 11:12 AM
You know what this happens every time a 'serious' thread about Jimmy F comes up! :mad: Some joker like you comes along with your smart banana-related jokes!!!! Yeah, it's a regular old banana skin for us Limerick fans to try and avoid! :D

*taps mic* hello? is this on?

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 11:16 AM
I hate Limerick though.
They're a load of chiquitas.:rolleyes:
God, i'm hating myself for this.
But Fyffes missus is meant to be a bit fruity.
:( Help me.
His fathers 92.
He's a vegetable.
:eek:
Ok, i'm finished.
Sorry Lims. (sincerely)

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
I hate Limerick though.
They're a load of chiquitas.:rolleyes:
God, i'm hating myself for this.
But Fyffes missus is meant to be a bit fruity.
:( Help me.
His fathers 92.
He's a vegetable.
:eek:
Ok, i'm finished.
Sorry Lims. (sincerely)

You'd better be. :p Now maybe you should just (banana) split!