PDA

View Full Version : City Vrs Valur On Telly?

rebelarmyexile
22/06/2007, 7:07 PM
Is the match on telly or the net?? cheers

A face
22/06/2007, 8:51 PM
Is the match on telly or the net?? cheers

You'd hardly except our National Broadcaster show a National League team representing the Nation on Telly now would ya??

pete
22/06/2007, 9:32 PM
In fairness its only the Inter Two Bob Cup.

I am happy enough if RTE show the CL games & the bigger Uefa Cup games.

Dodge
23/06/2007, 12:08 PM
In fairness its only the Inter Two Bob Cup.

I am happy enough if RTE show the CL games & the bigger Uefa Cup games.

Belucky if 2 of the 3 games are shown.

Agree about the inter toto thing.

derrymac
23/06/2007, 9:39 PM
RTE don't do the UEFA cup. Last year they stated they had absoluty no intention of screening any of Derry or Droghedas games and were happy with their champions league coverage.
I hadn't heard anything different this year so i imagine it is more of the same.

BohsFans
23/06/2007, 9:45 PM
RTE don't do the UEFA cup. Last year they stated they had absoluty no intention of screening any of Derry or Droghedas games and were happy with their champions league coverage.
I hadn't heard anything different this year so i imagine it is more of the same.

Will the BBC show Derry in the CL 1st round?

BohsFans
23/06/2007, 9:54 PM
Full time 2-0 Cork.

Troy.McClure
23/06/2007, 11:11 PM
Get in there :D

Shame you dont get co-efficient points but sure anyway.

Come on City!

Risteard
24/06/2007, 12:15 PM
Heard that Valur were poor but still good to win 2-0 away in Europe missing two midfielders.
Return leg could be another opportunity for a 7-0 win v foreign opposition.

gufcfan
24/06/2007, 10:17 PM
How yee lads that went to reykjavik get on?

Was there last july twas mighty. A bit mad it being bright all the time in july though. That irish bar was crap. They werent irish and they didnt have guinness on tap. Only 1 place had decent pint. Was well on it by then tho. €12.50 tho. Jesus fellas we dont know how good we have it!

Well done anyways.

gufcfan
24/06/2007, 10:18 PM
Get in there :D

Shame you dont get co-efficient points but sure anyway.

Come on City!

No co-eff points for intertoto?

Jaysis, thats crap

michaelguineys
25/06/2007, 1:39 PM

They showed our games in the UEFA Cup 2 years ago v Djurgardens and v Slavia Prague

GavinZac
26/06/2007, 10:15 AM
Heard that Valur were poor but still good to win 2-0 away in Europe missing two midfielders.
Return leg could be another opportunity for a 7-0 win v foreign opposition.

valur weren't THAT bad. their keeper, however, was the worlds worst. at the end of the game he ran from the field, and presumably kept on running down to the basement or to a waiting cab as he wasnt seen again all day.

gustavo
26/06/2007, 10:37 AM
How yee lads that went to reykjavik get on?

Was there last july twas mighty. A bit mad it being bright all the time in july though. That irish bar was crap. They werent irish and they didnt have guinness on tap. Only 1 place had decent pint. Was well on it by then tho. €12.50 tho. Jesus fellas we dont know how good we have it!

Well done anyways.

Fancy that!

sligoman
26/06/2007, 2:11 PM
Lads, if ye continue to progress in this competition is there any chance our game with ye in TC will be postponed? It's on August 3rd, are there any European games scheduled for around then? I'll prob be flying down and wanna book flights soon if possible but don't wanna do it unless it's defo confirmed for August 3rd.

razor
26/06/2007, 2:45 PM
Lads, if ye continue to progress in this competition is there any chance our game with ye in TC will be postponed? It's on August 3rd, are there any European games scheduled for around then? I'll prob be flying down and wanna book flights soon if possible but don't wanna do it unless it's defo confirmed for August 3rd.
3rd Round 2nd leg is set for July 28th/29th, the following week should be ok. See Here (http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/calendar2007.html)

pete
27/06/2007, 11:12 AM
I believe IF we were to get past the 3rd round of the Intertoto we go into the 2nd Qualifying round of the Uefa Cup which is not until the 16th August so Sligo game seems safe enough unless it changed for tv purposes.

sligoman
27/06/2007, 11:05 PM
Sound, will probably book the flights tomorrow so. Thanks lads!

Only1Rovers
28/06/2007, 8:05 PM
No co-eff points for intertoto?

What are co-efficient points?:confused:

pete
28/06/2007, 8:45 PM
What are co-efficient points?:confused:

Click (http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/index.html)