PDA

View Full Version : away games

Gary
10/03/2003, 7:53 PM
How many and what games will you be travelling to this season?

Im definitle going to at least Longford in April, Waaaaterford twice, and maybe Dublin once (inchichore is about as far as ill go in that craphole though), and hopefully to Galway for a cup match.

BTW If you are going to Longford, let me know as Ive the booking for accomodation and have 3 beds left.

Badweather Fan
10/03/2003, 8:19 PM
Similar for me.
Definitely go to Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaterford.
I like Richmond Park and usually get up there.
Overall i should get to more this season due to no college in summer (besides preparing to repeat). i'll pull out all the shots and break the bank for the title run-in, when it starts to slip away from us.
Yes.
I will be crying alone on a street somewhere up the country come Autumn

thecorner
10/03/2003, 8:48 PM
couldnt travel last year coz of new baby but will be travelling to all games eian and C.C.I.S.A. arrange this season

Colm
10/03/2003, 8:54 PM
As many as possible. Definately ruling out Derry (too far) and Drogheda (a sh!thole), we'll see about the rest. I'm really looking forward to Longford and Waterford.

Colm
10/03/2003, 9:06 PM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
I like Richmond Park
What's wrong with you???

Dricky
11/03/2003, 7:07 AM
I'll be finding it hard to get to any but like last year, you never know

pete
11/03/2003, 9:30 AM
Probably make it for 1 away game in Cork per month...

@ndy
11/03/2003, 9:43 AM
Looking good...u shud have at least 15 at the really important games :P

Oops...i'm a ucd fan....

Shed End John
11/03/2003, 4:21 PM
Originally posted by GWA
How many and what games will you be travelling to this season?

Went for the college/work option. Really couldn't be any more certain than that. I'd like to get to see $hel$ or Rovers, though.

niamh
12/03/2003, 12:53 PM
Always try and get to as many away as possible, but like Pete it is the Cork ones that are the problem.

shedite
12/03/2003, 3:36 PM
where are rovers playing this season?

niamh
14/03/2003, 4:51 PM
Richmond I'd be thinking.

Colm
14/03/2003, 5:42 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Drogheda (the sister lives there so can take in a trip to see her family).

Colm, it's a beautiful town, nestled in the bosom of the Boyne Valley, the historic Valley of the Kings, a short trip from Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth and the scene of the Battle of the Boyne. In the town centre there are the remarkable remians of the St. Lawrence Gate and the Barbican, overlooked by the imposing Millmount Fort, reputed scene of Cromwells assault. I know Conor, I've been there. My dislike of the place probably stems from the fact that the last day I was there I witnessed a really boring 0-0 draw.