PDA

View Full Version : Bazza

@ndy
10/03/2003, 1:38 PM
Has he actually left us yet? Has he signed for Rovers? Never saw that he'd put pen to paper?

Schumi
10/03/2003, 2:26 PM
I assume so. Any reason to think that he hasn't?

CollegeTillIDie
10/03/2003, 6:40 PM
I was talking to Diarmuid McNally about 10 days ago and he was at that stage as far as the club was concerned.. gone

pineapple stu
11/03/2003, 1:35 PM
It's on the official website that he's gone, so if it's there, he must be gone a while now!

It's also been in all the papers when he won the Goalkeeper of the Year award - Barry Ryan, formerly UCD.

CollegeTillIDie
11/03/2003, 5:02 PM
According to the brand new Dublin Daily out today , Robbie Horgan may be on his way FROM Rovers to UCD as a replacement for Bazza. Robbie played his first game for Rovers way back in 1986/87 had a successful spell with Drogheda United , a breif spell with Shels , before spending about 8 years in his second spell with the Hoops. He is 35 and is a very solid keeper. He will be a marvellous acquisition if and when he finally signs for the Students
P.S. How do you get the College crest under your Handle lads?

Schumi
11/03/2003, 5:53 PM
I still think Pat Jennings would be a quality replacement for Bazza.

As for the crest: Click on the 'profile' button at the top of the screen. Click on 'edit options' and then click the 'change avatar' button down the bottom and choose the crest.

pineapple stu
12/03/2003, 1:42 PM
According to The Sun Alleged Newspaper (don't ask how come I keep reading these!), Horgan was likely to sign for us as bakc-up to Pat Jennings, but there's interest from Bohs now as well.

UCD_4_Life
12/03/2003, 6:04 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
According to The Sun Alleged Newspaper (don't ask how come I keep reading these!), Horgan was likely to sign for us as bakc-up to Pat Jennings, but there's interest from Bohs now as well.

Bohs? Didn't they just sign Shay Kelly?

pineapple stu
12/03/2003, 7:32 PM
Yep, but sure maybe we could sign Ashley Bayes as back up?:)

Course, we really need a striker instead...

Schumi
13/03/2003, 2:30 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
Horgan was likely to sign for us as bakc-up to Pat Jennings, but there's interest from Bohs now as well. How many keepers do they need?