PDA

View Full Version : Posters in Town!

L37Ultra
21/06/2007, 5:50 PM
Hey, this question is directed mostly towards oldkeeper! Its just an idea but is their any chance that every week before the home matches that the club could put up posters in shop windows.. etc around town and its suburbs, informing people about Limerick37's upcoming match in Jackman Park? Just a small thing but it could encourage people who are in town during the week to come out and support the team on he following Friday!! :)

Old keeper
21/06/2007, 6:54 PM
Hey, this question is directed mostly towards oldkeeper! Its just an idea but is their any chance that every week before the home matches that the club could put up posters in shop windows.. etc around town and its suburbs, informing people about Limerick37's upcoming match in Jackman Park? Just a small thing but it could encourage people who are in town during the week to come out and support the team on he following Friday!! :)

Hi

Simple answer is yes, Posters will be going up before each home game but will start next week, our problem is that we need people to help with the simple things. If you know of anyone who would like to get involved let us know.

L37Ultra
23/06/2007, 11:43 AM
Hi

Simple answer is yes, Posters will be going up before each home game but will start next week, our problem is that we need people to help with the simple things. If you know of anyone who would like to get involved let us know.

Cheers oldkeeper;)!! The majority of people on this site are willing to get involved, anything that will help the club move forward!!

Rams-07
23/06/2007, 12:17 PM
Ye seem to have the same problem as us...no one to help out..but they knock the club any way they can

Lim till i die
24/06/2007, 10:50 PM
but they knock the club any way they can

Well then they'll come in handy when the New Stand needs to come down ;) :p

Lim till i die
24/06/2007, 10:58 PM
i would nominate that for potm but you are already nominated;)

Twice infact :)

bellavistaman
25/06/2007, 11:04 AM
New Stand isnt coming down at all lads, sorry to tell ye. biggest sigh of relief ever when i heard.

Lim till i die
25/06/2007, 6:07 PM
New Stand isnt coming down at all lads, sorry to tell ye. biggest sigh of relief ever when i heard.

So when will it be finished and is it going to be as rubbish as it looks??

bellavistaman
25/06/2007, 6:27 PM
bout a month i heard! hopefully anyway id be happy if it was finished b4 end of season. Waited YEARS can wait months no prob. Best stand ever!

jebus
25/06/2007, 6:31 PM
Best stand ever!

Can't see where the room for it in Coleman's will come from though, I mean what with your new bike shed and all....oh wait is that the stand?!?!

Lim till i die
25/06/2007, 6:33 PM
Best stand ever!

You have to admit it looks a bit crap :p

Hope, I'm wrong though. The poor people of Cobh desperately need something to be proud of to stave off all the emigration to the "new world" :)

Lim till i die
25/06/2007, 6:34 PM
Can't see where the room for it in Coleman's will come from though, I mean what with your new bike shed and all....oh wait is that the stand?!?!

Very Good :D

bellavistaman
25/06/2007, 6:36 PM
To be fair its takin shape now alrite, couldnt see how we were gonna fit 990 in b4, but can see it now. Dreadin to see how long it takes the builders to find out what way the chairs are placed on. :D:D

L37Ultra
25/06/2007, 6:37 PM
Dreadin to see how long it takes the builders to find out what way the chairs are placed on. :D:D

Facing towards the pitch I should hope!!:D

L37Ultra
11/07/2007, 5:28 PM
Just seen the Poster for the Athlone game in my local shop and went home to check my e-mails!! I have just printed of 10 and plan to put them up around town!! Just want to say Fair play to Ger Finnin as the poster is top class and very eye catching!! Well done , keep up the great work!! :)

Old keeper
12/07/2007, 8:47 AM
Just seen the Poster for the Athlone game in my local shop and went home to check my e-mails!! I have just printed of 10 and plan to put them up around town!! Just want to say Fair play to Ger Finnin as the poster is top class and very eye catching!! Well done , keep up the great work!! :)

The poster is all down to the Clubs marketing team in particular Neil, those of you who saw my first attempt will no doubt notice the giant leap in quality. Please mail them on to each other as well and lets have the town peppered with them.

Battery Rover
12/07/2007, 10:34 AM
Saw the posters and they look great but one thing could be added to them and that is the cost of entry to the match

L37Ultra
24/07/2007, 11:20 PM
Is there one being made for the Kildare match?