PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

Thunder-WYFC
21/06/2007, 11:21 AM
Unfortunately I couldn't make it on Tuesday but I heard Denny Carthy and a few of the lads were doing abit of singing behind the goal,if this is the case we should try and get as many people behind that goal and get a decent atmosphere going.I'll have me flag with me Saturday if I can make it out.So can all of yas try and encourage everyone to sing and support the lads Saturday night!

Footsoldier
21/06/2007, 6:52 PM
Yeah there was a few of us down there. It was a bit depressing to be outplayed AND outsung at home. The problem is that people feel that they're going to make a fool of themselves and they think too much about what others will say about them. Take it from me, you do make a fool of yourself and it's the best laugh!

L37Ultra
21/06/2007, 6:56 PM
Yeah there was a few of us down there. It was a bit depressing to be outplayed AND outsung at home. The problem is that people feel that they're going to make a fool of themselves and they think too much about what others will say about them. Take it from me, you do make a fool of yourself and it's the best laugh!

Ya, well done on tuesday lads ye tried to get a bit of an atmosphere going!! it was a bit of craic between the two sets of supporters towards the end of the match!! Once other fans see the laugh ye are having they will come over and join in with the singing!! before u no it wexford youths will have the second best fans in Ireland (behind Limerick of course) :D

ForzaWexford
21/06/2007, 11:33 PM
Speaking of Saturday, there's 3 of the U21's in the squad - Keith Kearney, Craig McGuire and Paul Rossiter. Craig and Paul were on the U18 side this year, and Keith is a year younger.

Thunder-WYFC
22/06/2007, 10:41 AM
Ya in hes a ****ing ***** also,hopefully we won't see him

Footsoldier
22/06/2007, 11:42 AM
Did he p1ss through your letterbox or something, Thunder?? Where's the love??:D

Thunder-WYFC
22/06/2007, 12:26 PM
nah used to come down park hotspur trainin given it the big man cause he sat on the bench for Waterford,just an all round ***** to be honest with ya,not liked by many

Footsoldier
22/06/2007, 1:01 PM
Fair enough. Back on topic. Anyone going on Saturday, please, please, please don't be afraid to have a bit of a sing song. Denny Carty is turning into a bit of a songwriter. Let's give the poor lad a hand!

Thunder-WYFC
22/06/2007, 1:23 PM
Could yas tell me some of the songs lads,em by the looks of it i can't make it Saturday but il give Denny a ring and try get the flag to him

Sunny Jim
22/06/2007, 1:42 PM
Fair enough. Back on topic. Anyone going on Saturday, please, please, please don't be afraid to have a bit of a sing song. Denny Carty is turning into a bit of a songwriter. Let's give the poor lad a hand!

Yeah I was impressed with the singing the other night! They gave the Limerick lads a run for their money anyway and it's nice to see it. Might give ye a hand tomorrow night.

Footsoldier
22/06/2007, 1:51 PM
Ah, you'll have to wait and see! BTW, there's a supporter's club meeting after the game, I think. Try and make it, if at all possible.

Footsoldier
22/06/2007, 2:10 PM
To the tune of The Addam's Family:

Mick Wallace loves de vino
He wasn't in I-Keano
Sometimes we're like Torino
We are de Wexford Youths

De players eat de pasta
Dey say it makes 'em fasta
We wish dat dey would pass ta
Another Wexford Youth!

dublin_owl
22/06/2007, 2:13 PM
To the tune of The Addam's Family:

Mick Wallace loves de vino
He wasn't in I-Keano
Sometimes we're like Torino
We are de Wexford Youths

De players eat de pasta
Dey say it makes 'em fasta
We wish dat dey would pass ta
Another Wexford Youth!

:D

That's pure quality!

Sunny Jim
22/06/2007, 2:19 PM
That is funny. I'm going off to learn it now!

Footsoldier
22/06/2007, 2:41 PM
That is funny. I'm going off to learn it now!

..... and sing it on Saturday!

Mr A
25/06/2007, 3:44 PM
So what did ye make of the game?

Sunny Jim
25/06/2007, 3:58 PM
So what did ye make of the game?

We were even more awful than usual and ye could have won by a cricket score. Not much else to say really.

wexman
25/06/2007, 4:08 PM
yea i though same we were v bad. i predicted two months ago we were in for a string of bad results and since then we have lost seven and drawn four.we are out of both cups & can only score from set pieces we are ****e. wallace is in local paper ranting on about sowing deep roots if he dont get his act together the only thing he will b sowing out there will b spuds.