PDA

View Full Version : Marley Park

shedite
20/06/2007, 12:44 PM
Aerosmith is playin next Tuesday night and I'm broke. I live pretty nearby tho so wouldn't mind finding a spot where I could hear the gig without having to pay. Anybody know of any good spots where I could bring a deck chair and a few beers without paying in?

Schumi
20/06/2007, 1:00 PM
Aerosmith is playin next Tuesday night and I'm broke. I live pretty nearby tho so wouldn't mind finding a spot where I could hear the gig without having to pay. Anybody know of any good spots where I could bring a deck chair and a few beers without paying in?
Get into Marley Park before it closes (about 7:00 I think) and you can listen for free. They can't throw you out because it's a public park.

Neish
20/06/2007, 2:40 PM

Better advice would be to get a good set of earphones so you don't have to hear that Tyler idiot at all

shedite
20/06/2007, 2:46 PM
Well the gig starts at 4 so I'm guessin they won't be allowing people into the Park at the point. Has anyone been to a gig there before? Any idea where the stage is and what direction it points at? Also, how far can you go before you need a ticket? ie. Can you get into some other part of the park?

Schumi
20/06/2007, 3:33 PM
Well the gig starts at 4 so I'm guessin they won't be allowing people into the Park at the point.I'm not sure but I think the rest of the park only closes up at the normal time.

Has anyone been to a gig there before? Any idea where the stage is and what direction it points at? Also, how far can you go before you need a ticket? ie. Can you get into some other part of the park?I have. The stage is near the big house, pointing away from it. There's a fenced off area that you need a ticket for but you can go practically anywhere else, right up to the fence. I did that for REM a couple of years ago.