PDA

View Full Version : New shirt Sponsor

tippex
07/03/2003, 12:12 PM
According to the Bray People this week we are in discussions with a new sponsor but there are no details around about the prospective sponsor.

Anyone got any ideas?

Tip

Seagull
07/03/2003, 1:18 PM
I heard around a month ago that there were three possibilities. One was ESSO, one was Hibernian Insurance and I forget the third. Surely it has to be sorted soon or will we end up with that NTL emblazoned kit again?:confused:

tippex
07/03/2003, 1:22 PM
Esso or hibernian would both be good I reckon.

They will have to get their finger out if they want a sponsor on the shirts coz the big kickoff is fast approaching.

I know this is off topic but Dell don't deem to be too mad on the sponsorship end of things. Pity coz it could be a good tie up.

sadloserkid
07/03/2003, 2:00 PM
Dell sponsored us for a couple of years... didn't do much really though.

joe
07/03/2003, 5:24 PM
what about Fiacla - they're based in Wixklow aren't they?

Seagull
08/03/2003, 8:02 PM
Fiacla sponsor the supporters club shop at the moment. I wonder how much a club sponsor would have to put in? The NTL deal was big but look how that ended...:rolleyes:

eoinh
08/03/2003, 8:16 PM
Theres a world wide ban of Esso by many people at the moment. Dont go with esso.

A face
09/03/2003, 2:25 PM
Originally posted by eoinh
Theres a world wide ban of Esso by many people at the moment. Dont go with esso.

Forgot about that :confused:

eoinh
09/03/2003, 3:01 PM
http://www.greenpeaceusa.org/search.htm

TheSeagullsNest
11/03/2003, 6:12 PM
left this till the last minute again ? we have all known about it for months but nothing has been sorted. Dell would'nt be the worst sponser in the world, there pretty involved in the local community as it is, would'nt hold my breath on that one. I'm sure with ALL Devo's contacts and Mark(his son) being a top dude with Adiddas they could come up with something very nice for the club ? What ever happened with the Raffel thingy ? 2k a ticket and there was 250 so tickets on sale, the company whjo name was drawn would go on the front of the new jersey with 2 or so company going on the sleeves.

Seagull
11/03/2003, 7:45 PM
That raffle thing was supposed to be run by Ethos, wasn't it? Their services have been dispensed with as far as I know. As for Adidas, they're our kit sponsor. I'm sure it can't be easy trying to persuade businesses (in the present economic climate anyway) to plough money into a division one club and get what in return? If it was ESSO would we get anti-war protests at Wanderers games??????????