PDA

View Full Version : Signings

Ash
07/03/2003, 9:39 AM
Any word on the other signings Town are hoping
to have wraped up by the weekend?

Hopefully a striker ... Glen Crowe but if that deal falls
through Andy Myler will be most welcome back ;)

Although I hear Charles Livingstone Mbabazi is looking
to leave Itchysore to join a more competitive team!!!!

Oh No
10/03/2003, 3:53 PM
Anybody hear anything on the two additional signings?

atfconline
10/03/2003, 5:15 PM
Well one person it definitely isn't is the American winger, Donald Morgan.

And btw, thanks for the help on the Everton friendly, I'm fairly certain that's the game I was at. Probably just as well I can't remember it.

Oh No
12/03/2003, 11:44 AM
All gloomy on the Westmeath today, David Moran looks like moving to Drogheda, Martin Reilly (ex Dundalk) and David Markey (ex Dublin City) approached but seemingly wanted elsewhere, Derek McGrath approached but signed for UCD, Colm Fortune re-signed for Galway (that's very disappointing)!!!!!!!!!

We need to strengthen the squad some more.

Folks, I hope this gets better. Jimmy needs more support from the management committee, break down the barrier that's making us un-attractive.

Ash
12/03/2003, 12:50 PM
I thought there was still a transfer embargo on Drogs
since the insurance, player wage and debt problems?

atfconline
12/03/2003, 1:57 PM
Some people have being saying its lifted in the last few days, others say it's still in place.

What are we doing trying to sign players like Martin Reilly though? He's neither an old experienced head, or a young up n coming star. He was shipped out of Dundalk after two disappointing seasons.

atfconline
13/03/2003, 6:00 PM
heard today that Longford might be looking at Moran too. Don't know how true it is, they have already signed Dempsey from Dundalk, they all love O'Brien and I think they have a fairly good Under-21 keeper too.