PDA

View Full Version : Ballyheane AFC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

renovater
16/06/2007, 8:15 PM
Ballyheane A.F.C.
Presents
BAR-B QUE and Bonfire at the Punch Bowl Ballyheane in the Car-Park at back of pub.
Date SATURDAY,23rd JUNE,07.
Time 9pm
Live open air music by VINYL
This is to fund youths and juniors,please support
Tickets on the night €7.50

renovater
17/06/2007, 2:02 PM
well done to Ballyheane B on picking up there first 3pts against Charlestown at Ballyheane

pixiehead
18/06/2007, 7:57 PM
Ballyheane A.F.C.
Presents
BAR-B QUE and Bonfire at the Punch Bowl Ballyheane in the Car-Park at back of pub.
Date SATURDAY,23rd JUNE,07.
Time 9pm
Live open air music by VINYL
This is to fund youths and juniors,please support
Tickets on the night €7.50

Ye already got €150 off me for a race night that never went ahead. Easy money i guess :eek:

renovater
18/06/2007, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=pixiehead;706105]Ye already got €150 off me for a race night that never went ahead. Easy money i guess :eek:[/QUOTE
As member of club or clubs I would have thought it would have to be cleared by the club and received permission to run such advent.
By which Ballyheane didn't
Should you think that some scam was of the nature I suggest you report it to the relevant authorities.:confused:Or is this some side show,and you want to take the gloss off what we are about.
will ya get a life,I dont think you could be so soft and hand over monies that lightly. This about football matters if you have anything decent to say carry on !!! OR else for get you even bothered

renovater
18/06/2007, 11:56 PM
Great win for Ballyheane against Glenhest, by all accounts hard game marvel by yellow cards and few early baths
dont for get the Bar-B-Q on Sat after the big game against Ballina Twn, :)

the dude
19/06/2007, 9:07 AM
ya, wot is the story with that race night. alot of money was handed over for it and nothing has happened. did people just give money for nothing when it was suppose to be for a good cause

renovater
19/06/2007, 1:52 PM
[QUOTE=the dude;706341]ya, wot is the story with that race night. alot of money was handed over for it and nothing has happened. did people just give money for nothing when it was suppose to be for a good cause[/
Sorry can't help you, don't no of a race nite.I do remember the club running one in Mick Byrnes last year other than that.I wouldn't no:confused:
as I said that would be a club offical line.
Now if poeple step out side club offical line then they are only answerable.
Sorry to say can't add anymore than that.
we are running Bar-B-Q Sat Nite and you are welcome, at Ballyheane.which is offical advent.:)

the dude
19/06/2007, 2:52 PM
have ye shelter incase it rains

pixiehead
19/06/2007, 8:44 PM
ya, wot is the story with that race night. alot of money was handed over for it and nothing has happened. did people just give money for nothing when it was suppose to be for a good cause

Ya thats basically what happened. If Reno or the other committe members have nothing to do with the missing money then he shouldnt be getting so hot headed about it. However a ballyheane member who collected the Money off myself and others confirmed the committee have it.. As Fr. Ted used to say its probably " resting in their Account" :D

Cannon Balls
19/06/2007, 8:55 PM
I presume this race-night was in aid of Ballyheane F.C? and if so the money you guys put in to it probobly went towards the general running of the club. Just let it go, or was the only reason ye paid into it to win money back??? I'm sure Ballyheane are greatful but dont go ruining your own generousity.
Its not easy to fund a club in the superleague and try to compete with the bigger RICHER clubs. Every little helps.

the dude
20/06/2007, 9:33 AM
I presume this race-night was in aid of Ballyheane F.C? and if so the money you guys put in to it probobly went towards the general running of the club. Just let it go, or was the only reason ye paid into it to win money back??? I'm sure Ballyheane are greatful but dont go ruining your own generousity.
Its not easy to fund a club in the superleague and try to compete with the bigger RICHER clubs. Every little helps.

the race night was for a player who broke his leg playing for ballyheane not for the club. its not my generousity im questioning. people who have no involvement in the club paid €25 each for a ticket for the race night. they keep asking when its on. did the pay for nothing

Closing Time
20/06/2007, 9:37 AM

What do you mean by the bigger RICHER clubs. When did money win the super league or any Mayo league for that matter. I know that you need better grounds to compete in the SL but the bigger your club the more money you need to run fund raise. Money does not equal success on the playing field but would off the feild. Look at Manulla's ground.
As for the race night Ballyheane should investigate if the comments made on this thread are true and find out who cllected the money in their name.

The Don
20/06/2007, 1:22 PM
Let me put the record straight on this one. The money was collected by the players on behalf of a injured player. It was not collected by the club, but the club did know about it. The money was never in any club account nor did the club use any of this money. The funds were ALL given to the player in question and a valuable lesson learned on player fundraisers. By the way pixie I dont think your contribution was ever cashed!.

mandarin frogs
20/06/2007, 5:56 PM
Ya thats basically what happened. If Reno or the other committe members have nothing to do with the missing money then he shouldnt be getting so hot headed about it. However a ballyheane member who collected the Money off myself and others confirmed the committee have it.. As Fr. Ted used to say its probably " resting in their Account" :D

Careful what you say pixie- you've already closed the castlebar town thread down with comments like these!
Has this thread replaced that one!??
Fair play to "the don" for clearing all those accusations up. Hope that money helped the injured lad:ball:

mandarin frogs
20/06/2007, 5:58 PM
Great win for Ballyheane against Glenhest, by all accounts hard game marvel by yellow cards and few early baths
dont for get the Bar-B-Q on Sat after the big game against Ballina Twn, :)

Hope ye get the weather for the BBQ reno! How will ye do v ballina?:ball:

pixiehead
20/06/2007, 10:31 PM
Let me put the record straight on this one. The money was collected by the players on behalf of a injured player. It was not collected by the club, but the club did know about it. The money was never in any club account nor did the club use any of this money. The funds were ALL given to the player in question and a valuable lesson learned on player fundraisers. By the way pixie I dont think your contribution was ever cashed!.

Thats mighty. Thanks for clearing that up. Amazing though how others just beat around the bush before someone can give a decent reply :rolleyes: Cheers don !!! Ive got My answer. Case Closed

pixiehead
20/06/2007, 10:33 PM
Careful what you say pixie- you've already closed the castlebar town thread down with comments like these!
Has this thread replaced that one!??
Fair play to "the don" for clearing all those accusations up. Hope that money helped the injured lad:ball:

"ME ??? Closing Threads Down ??? Never!!!! :rolleyes::D

renovater
03/07/2007, 4:31 PM
Hope ye get the weather for the BBQ reno! How will ye do v ballina?:ball: had been so busy with the bar-b-q had time to see the match.
But I must add to say it was a very suscessful nite for all those who turned out
the food was great drink was flowing the fire was burning into the early hours
as for the match Ballina were the better team.

the dude
03/07/2007, 5:09 PM
had been so busy with the bar-b-q had time to see the match.
But I must add to say it was a very suscessful nite for all those who turned out
the food was great drink was flowing the fire was burning into the early hours
as for the match Ballina were the better team.

i heard the band were excellent too

renovater
15/07/2007, 1:00 PM
i heard the band were excellent too
I heard contrary to ur comments.But thats life.Will move on.
Big one today for Ballyheane against Claremorris, surely a win will make sure Ballyheane stays in the super duper.:p

the grape vine
16/07/2007, 8:23 AM
I heard contrary to ur comments.But thats life.Will move on.
Big one today for Ballyheane against Claremorris, surely a win will make sure Ballyheane stays in the super duper.:p

thats an awful way to look at things a win and we safe, with 8 games still to play, that one of the reasons ballyheane will never win the "super duper" as u call it !!!

renovater
16/07/2007, 2:30 PM
thats an awful way to look at things a win and we safe, with 8 games still to play, that one of the reasons ballyheane will never win the "super duper" as u call it !!!
Sorry if you found what I consider positive.
But the true facts are Ballyheane are not good enough to win the super duper,they simply a mid table team.
Unless we can add to the team with 3 or 4 players we can only hope for mid table. the league can only be contested by 3 teams and 3 at the bottom contest relegation, the rest just play for places. the best we can hope for is a run in the cup and hope to make it to the final.

renovater
16/07/2007, 3:01 PM
we all heard Ronnie Biggs the great train robbery, what I can only describe as even bigger. Mick Walsh rob Ballyheane of 2pts by disallowing a goal which he considered went over the cross bar and though the net.
Now I for one does not sit in judgement on referees decision's respect that they do make mistakes, because they can get decisions wrong,that is called a human error on this occasion either the referees failed to do his duty by checking the nets to see that they were secured or that he felt the Ballyheane player con him
Firstly I can add the Ballyheane player did not conn him across ball which was headed into the net which hit the under side of the cross bar before it nested at the back of the net, which the Claremiorris keeper pick out of his goal.
Mick walsh for his part was nearer to the halfway line Gave a goal kick, when contested he said the ball went over the bar and through the net.
Which was cooperated by the Claremorris keeper.
There two problems with this decission did the referee check the nets before the game,second he was asked after the game by us were the ball went through the net.
One must bare in mind these are new nets which were put up few weeks ago have being inspected by other refs who found them properly having inspected them my self there is no doubt in my mind this was a poor decission base on he failed to do his duty.
How ever Claremorris admitted to be that we were rob and there was no doubt that this was bad judgement from Mick Walsh,however after the game even before the Claremoris keeper left Ballyheane admitted it was unbeliveable
However want to make it clear hold no grude against Mick,but it would be right if he held up his hand and said he got it wrong

pixiehead
16/07/2007, 4:59 PM
we all heard Ronnie Biggs the great train robbery, what I can only describe as even bigger. Mick Walsh rob Ballyheane of 2pts by disallowing a goal which he considered went over the cross bar and though the net.
Now I for one does not sit in judgement on referees decision's respect that they do make mistakes, because they can get decisions wrong,that is called a human error on this occasion either the referees failed to do his duty by checking the nets to see that they were secured or that he felt the Ballyheane player con him
Firstly I can add the Ballyheane player did not conn him across ball which was headed into the net which hit the under side of the cross bar before it nested at the back of the net, which the Claremiorris keeper pick out of his goal.
Mick walsh for his part was nearer to the halfway line Gave a goal kick, when contested he said the ball went over the bar and through the net.
There two problems with this decission did the referee check the nets before
the game,second he was asked after the game by us were the ball went through the net.
One must bare in mind these are new nets which were put up few weeks ago have being inspected by other refs who found them properly having inspected them my self there is no doubt in my mind this was a poor decission base on he failed to do his duty.
How ever Claremorris admitted to be that we were rob and there was no doubt that this was bad judgement from Mick Walsh,however after the game even before the Claremoris keeper left Ballyheane admitted it was unbeliveable
However want to make it clear hold no grude against Mick,but it would be right if he held up his hand and said he got it wrong

I dont get ya. Didnt you just say the Claremorris Keeper "cooperated" with ?? Did you mean to say Colaberated?? And if so why did he then admit it had gone in

mandarin frogs
18/07/2007, 10:42 AM
There two problems with this decission did the referee check the nets before the game,second he was asked after the game by us were the ball went through the net.

This is a bit confusing- are you saying that the claremorris keeper collected the ball from the back of his net and no goal was awarded?
If this is the case, why didnt the ref inspect the nets, there and then, and make a decision? This sounds wrong. And Nuts if true! Anyone else there to clarify?:confused:

robben 11
18/07/2007, 3:59 PM
just a normal refereing decision towards ballyheane nothing new there happening all year sick of it playing against 12 men every game, what can ya do not an aful lot...

renovater
18/07/2007, 7:57 PM
This is a bit confusing- are you saying that the claremorris keeper collected the ball from the back of his net and no goal was awarded?
If this is the case, why didnt the ref inspect the nets, there and then, and make a decision? This sounds wrong. And Nuts if true! Anyone else there to clarify?:confused:
well its appears he didnt check the nets, he was asked he refused.yes claremorris keeper collected the ball from the back of the net.well you will have to ask the ref why he failed in his duty.because i for one cant understand.

renovater
18/07/2007, 8:00 PM
I dont get ya. Didnt you just say the Claremorris Keeper "cooperated" with ?? Did you mean to say Colaberated?? And if so why did he then admit it had gone in thanks for the corection.because they wanted the point at all cost.sportsmanship how are ya

renovater
22/07/2007, 6:25 PM
Here Mr Murphy is under pressure from with in his own camp, a number of players and coaching staff are not happy with him to continue to field himselve,
Leaving other players out, which in the end will cost him.
One must add with the two Dillons coming on board will leave Mr Murphy down the pecking order, will be interesting to see will he play himselve when he has more to choose from.
Or is it play at all cost.Me first and everyone else next.:mad:

the dude
24/07/2007, 1:57 PM
Here Mr Murphy is under pressure from with in his own camp, a number of players and coaching staff are not happy with him to continue to field himselve,
One must add with the two Dillons coming on board will leave Mr Murphy down the pecking order, will be interesting to see will he play himselve when he has more to choose from.

shouldnt it be up to the chairman to sort it out if ther is a problem. if they keep losing that wont be good enough

pixiehead
24/07/2007, 7:26 PM

Coming on here and telling inside stuff about your own club WOW :eek: Am i mistaken or does the Board not run a club. Great communication!!!

robben 11
25/07/2007, 4:53 PM

bad form reno, dont know what your playing at

renovater
26/07/2007, 12:45 PM
bad form reno, dont know what your playing at
Ur right it is bad, but when it being said and it is having afect on the team,then it needs to be said.
one thing like it or not it up to the players or management to bring in the officers of the club and deal with issues that are causing problems in the team.
As I said time will tell when players have to be pick will his name appear above some other who is 12 years his junior.:mad:

the grape vine
26/07/2007, 2:15 PM
Ur right it is bad, but when it being said and it is having afect on the team,then it needs to be said.
one thing like it or not it up to the players or management to bring in the officers of the club and deal with issues that are causing problems in the team.
As I said time will tell when players have to be pick will his name appear above some other who is 12 years his junior.:mad:

i have been keepin a eye on the ballyhean results this year with great interest and have chatted to players both past a present,and from what i have heard and seen,i would had to agreed with reno on this !!! this man is not one bit interested in ballyhean football club,all he is interested in is himself playing ..quote reno "Or is it play at all cost.Me first and everyone else next." it wasn't goin to happen for him in the boro. so off to ballyhean to play

all the promise of big new signings,and pushing for the super leageue,it just hasn't happened.. look at the last 6 results, 4pts from a possible 18pts(3pts in 0-1 win v's glenhist) all hardly very convincing now is it.. i think ballyhean have gone back under this man, no discipline,no real game plan,and a few young guy's playing thinking they hard men(well young boys think again) nothing like the hard and organised ballyhean teams i played against!!

the dude
27/07/2007, 1:32 PM
if results keep going the way they are they will be in for another relegation battle. but who's goin to stand up and make the changes. arent ther two other managers besides murphy. surely they'l have to say something.

pixiehead
27/07/2007, 10:33 PM
If the Board took him on then its up to the Board to Sort out the problems. at the end of the Day the committee run the club and should have 100% control over everthing, but too often people will voice their opinions behind peoples backs and behind closed doors. I dont see as an officer on the board Reno why you are on here telling the world about it when your prime objective should be speaking to the Manager directly . This would show strong Character, good leadership and would demand respect, but most importantly it shows that the Committee run the club and the Final decision rest with them. Common sence , No??

renovater
29/07/2007, 9:43 PM
i have been keepin a eye on the ballyhean results this year with great interest and have chatted to players both past a present,and from what i have heard and seen,i would had to agreed with reno on this !!! this man is not one bit interested in ballyhean football club,all he is interested in is himself playing ..quote reno "Or is it play at all cost.Me first and everyone else next." it wasn't goin to happen for him in the boro. so off to ballyhean to play

all the promise of big new signings,and pushing for the super leageue,it just hasn't happened.. look at the last 6 results, 4pts from a possible 18pts(3pts in 0-1 win v's glenhist) all hardly very convincing now is it.. i think ballyhean have gone back under this man, no discipline,no real game plan,and a few young guy's playing thinking they hard men(well young boys think again) nothing like the hard and organised ballyhean teams i played against!!
I am glad someone else other than my selve see the light,

renovater
29/07/2007, 9:47 PM
if results keep going the way they are they will be in for another relegation battle. but who's goin to stand up and make the changes. arent ther two other managers besides murphy. surely they'l have to say something.
Like the song say 2 out of three ain't bad!!! or is it what one say goes :mad:

renovater
29/07/2007, 10:14 PM
If the Board took him on then its up to the Board to Sort out the problems. at the end of the Day the committee run the club and should have 100% control over everything, but too often people will voice their opinions behind peoples backs and behind closed doors. I dont see as an officer on the board Reno why you are on here telling the world about it when your prime objective should be speaking to the Manager directly . This would show strong Character, good leadership and would demand respect, but most importantly it shows that the Committee run the club and the Final decision rest with them. Common sense , No??
Well now pikie I don't no who gave you the cloak and dagger to make you judge and juror, its not long ago you had comments to make about your own club. As a result of those comments you lost your secretary. As my position seems to be question by you.
First and foremost want to make clear!! I don't represent any club on this site or have I been given permission don't see any club or clubs logo's on my correspondent's.
You must agree the Mr Murphy position is questionable, however the club policy of Ballyheane is that the officers of the club can't intervene ,unless asked by those concerned.
However that does not stop me or others for making our point of view on this site
If Mr Murphy was to walk away by the comments I have made then I won't shed a tear.
But it is a reminder to him and those who don't agree that I will be around a lot longer than them. or that I HOLD a more trustworthy position to call my selves a true supporter of Football. That I don't have a hidden agenda only to see that Ballyheane remain in the Super League,with him or without him
But if he to remain with us he must conform what is require on and of the pitch. that includes discipline,Which I hold dearly.
So that is postion like it or lump it. I will call the shots

renovater
30/07/2007, 10:36 PM
Ballyheane News

Celtic Beat Will be appearing at the Punch Bowl on Saturday 11th August as fundraiser for our Football Club. Good nite of Ballads is assured. Cover Charge of €5.00 please support.

renovater
30/07/2007, 10:42 PM
Ballyheane u-16 Div 2a took another step closer to securer there title by winning 9-0 against Castlebar Celtic B. leaving them 6pts clear at the top.
They play Swinford in the 2nd round of the cup bank holiday Monday 7pm at Ballyheane.
Looking forward to play Ballina B the following Monday away from home who are second.

pixiehead
31/07/2007, 8:15 PM
, its not long ago you had comments to make about your own club. As a result of those comments you lost your secretary.

Could you Kindly explain how my Comments resulted in the Secretary Leaving. :confused: He was Unanimously voted out of his managers position and therefore Left his Board position as a result............. pls explain

renovater
02/08/2007, 10:00 PM
Could you Kindly explain how my Comments resulted in the Secretary Leaving. :confused: He was Unanimously voted out of his managers position and therefore Left his Board position as a result............. pls explain
I guess you will have to go back on ya threads ,at the time you appeared to speak out against what he the secretary. Even though he asked you not to write on behalf of da club.
His reason for leaving was a personal choice not by you or any other.I only have his word, for which I hold more dearly than yours. you seem to write alot of negative comments. I would rather you didn,t comment on this thread unless you have something postive to add.:ball:

the dude
03/08/2007, 1:02 PM
Quote "I would rather you didn,t comment on this thread unless you have something postive to add"

Says a chairman of a football club coming on here complaining about his own manager. does mr. murphy know what u really think of him.

hardcore
04/08/2007, 1:35 AM
Quote "I would rather you didn,t comment on this thread unless you have something postive to add"

Says a chairman of a football club coming on here complaining about his own manager. does mr. murphy know what u really think of him.

Well said dude! What can anyone think of a guy who starts a thread to give out about his own club! He's bound to reply to this, in some puzzled way that we wont understand- so before you do, renovater (?), try to look at what you are writing for gods sake! Im sick of trying to read your "code"!!! A Genuine effort to spell and use full stops would be a welcome break! Anyone else concur???:confused:

hardcore
04/08/2007, 1:45 AM
Well now pikie I don't no who gave you the cloak and dagger to make you judge and juror, its not long ago you had comments to make about your own club. As a result of those comments you lost your secretary. As my position seems to be question by you.
First and foremost want to make clear!! I don't represent any club on this site or have I been given permission don't see any club or clubs logo's on my correspondent's.
You must agree the Mr Murphy position is questionable, however the club policy of Ballyheane is that the officers of the club can't intervene ,unless asked by those concerned.
However that does not stop me or others for making our point of view on this site
If Mr Murphy was to walk away by the comments I have made then I won't shed a tear.
But it is a reminder to him and those who don't agree that I will be around a lot longer than them. or that I HOLD a more trustworthy position to call my selves a true supporter of Football. That I don't have a hidden agenda only to see that Ballyheane remain in the Super League,with him or without him
But if he to remain with us he must conform what is require on and of the pitch. that includes discipline,Which I hold dearly.
So that is postion like it or lump it. I will call the shots

This being a prime example of what i said previously! "pikie" is an irish traveller in uk?:)
Even whe the spelling is nearly correct, the points are in "cloak and dagger/ judge/jury" form. English man!
Then the "trustworthy" paragraph- what are you ranting on about man? Enough!!!!!!:eek:

hardcore
04/08/2007, 2:02 AM

Good post grape vine, but surely all involved in bringing murphy to ballyheane knew what they were getting? Otherwise they wouldnt have offered it to him. They knew what he was like in the boro and celtic. Hes not 21! Its not just the managers fault that the heane are on a poor run. Renovater talking about him picking himself above someone 12 years his junior is a poor comment- he joined as a player manager did he not? Who will replace him as a player? and a manager? he picks the team, not a majority vote. his age wasnt an issue before ballyheane started a bad run, and to bring it up now is poor form. If they didnt want him to play, why wasnt it mentioned at the start of the season, and not on foot.ie in july?
Very fickle- watch if he wins the AIB cup, he'll be a legend!:ball:

renovater
04/08/2007, 8:00 AM

I hope I have open the door for head to head,
so the air can be cleared It a common thing for managers alike to complain publicly, so why not club supporters to do like wise.
However there is a common suport what I am saying is in order.I wouldn't have any hidden agender,only the interest of the club.
one must try to understand what interest does he hold other than to play him self. All I ask is to show me that the club team he manages comes first.

town old boy
04/08/2007, 10:46 AM
Well said dude! What can anyone think of a guy who starts a thread to give out about his own club! He's bound to reply to this, in some puzzled way that we wont understand- so before you do, renovater (?), try to look at what you are writing for gods sake! Im sick of trying to read your "code"!!! A Genuine effort to spell and use full stops would be a welcome break! Anyone else concur???:confused:

It's like reading the ramblings of a old wino!!

pixiehead
04/08/2007, 5:46 PM
I hope I have open the door for head to head,
so the air can be cleared It a common thing for managers alike to complain publicly, so why not club supporters to do like wise.
However there is a common suport what I am saying is in order.I wouldn't have any hidden agender,only the interest of the club.
one must try to understand what interest does he hold other than to play him self. All I ask is to show me that the club team he manages comes first.

Absolute Quality!!!! Im in Stiches. First one to crack this code wins the prize. He must have one of them Speaker things Steven Hawkins Uses . :D