PDA

View Full Version : Cobh Rmbs Info

Aaron
16/06/2007, 3:57 PM
I need some info on Cobh so I can make all things right in Footie Manager. I need the full squad, their D.O.B's, their position(s), favoured foot, all staff and their D.O.B's. Also when giving positions of players please say whether he plays RB/CB if a defender and not just tell me he is a defender or midfielder.

GavinZac
16/06/2007, 3:59 PM
if you're trying to "put things right" in football manager, a good place to start is with tazskool's FM update 2.0
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=56086

there is also a thread on the FM forums with corrections for the database's next update.

Aaron
16/06/2007, 4:24 PM
if you're trying to "put things right" in football manager, a good place to start is with tazskool's FM update 2.0
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=56086

there is also a thread on the FM forums with corrections for the database's next update.

Gavin, i'm a Scout on FMFormation, I have Taz's update, which I also helped with. I have looked at it and there are several players with Cobh in the game not listed on their site, and players on their site not in the update. I know the update is good but there is more that needs to be done from my point of view. Cobh Ramblers and Limerick 37 are 2 of them.

GavinZac
16/06/2007, 4:36 PM
Gavin, i'm a Scout on FMFormation, I have Taz's update, which I also helped with. I have looked at it and there are several players with Cobh in the game not listed on their site, and players on their site not in the update. I know the update is good but there is more that needs to be done from my point of view. Cobh Ramblers and Limerick 37 are 2 of them.

yeah as i said, its a start.

funnily enough, i was going to start doing a little bit of a realism clean up monday morning myself. my main gripes are with with Cork City though, for obvious reasons. They're getting 20 grand a year in sponsorship when in reality its €250,000, they start 100k in debt despite having just sold bennett for half a million, and they're missing 3 or 4 players aswell as the entire u21 team.

bray and drogs are also massively over rated in the game/update, and pats are under rated. fenlon has to go at derry too, as you know.