PDA

View Full Version : Is the Rovers match on June 22 all ticket ?

Jamjar
13/06/2007, 8:18 PM
and if so is there a shop in Loughrea that sells tickets. I seem to remember there was last season but forget which shop it was.

gilberto_eire
13/06/2007, 8:43 PM
i wouldnt worry about needing a ticket we wouldnt completly sell out unless we were near the top and playing a top of the table clash(which no other club would do btw).

GuisaSaigon
13/06/2007, 8:56 PM
and if so is there a shop in Loughrea that sells tickets. I seem to remember there was last season but forget which shop it was.

I dont think it will be all ticket. Tickets this season have been on sale in Zhivago Shop St, and Terryland. Havent heard of any being on sale in Loughrea

gilberto_eire
13/06/2007, 8:59 PM
I dont think it will be all ticket. Tickets this season have been on sale in Zhivago Shop St, and Terryland. Havent heard of any being on sale in Loughrea

ya there was for one of the matches last year and i think ballinasloe aswell....i remember that!! (just found the post there and it was athenry aswell not ballinasloe) do a search there for ''galwat shamrock ticket'' and you'll find the post of the name of the place, GUFCT posted it!

Jamjar
13/06/2007, 9:07 PM
I know last season there was some place in Loughrea selling them. But if its not going to be all ticket thats better.

Mr A
13/06/2007, 9:35 PM
O Brien's Hardware Loughrea according to this http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=656717&postcount=14

Patrick Dunne
13/06/2007, 9:48 PM
Thanks, Galway Harps.

O'Briens is a hardware shop beside Supermacs. The owner, Michael, sells a book of Lotto tickets every week, as well as occasionally selling match tickets.

With the Shamrock Rovers game being on TG4, I doubt if it will be an all-ticket game. Ticket details will be announced on Monday.

The construction of the new stand has increased capacity already at that side of the ground. Approx 200 additional punters can fit in front of the main stand.