PDA

View Full Version : Wat do you reckon the Limerick37 team will be when the transfer window opens in July?

L37Ultra
13/06/2007, 7:47 PM
Wat do you reckon the Limerick37 team will be when the transfer window opens in July?

L37Ultra
13/06/2007, 7:53 PM
Heres mine:

GK: Dave Ryan
RB: Nigel Keady
CB: Pat Purcell (c)
CB: Paul Finiucane
LB: Brian Buckley
RM: Joey Maloney
DCM: Conor Molan
CAM: Wayne Colbert
LM: Kevin Waters
CF: Padraig Moran
CF: Robbie Kelleher

Sorry Rossi :)

4tothefloor
13/06/2007, 11:52 PM
Colbert, Kelliher and Keith Hartnett are all being signed and will all start, if not initially, eventually. Not aware of any other signings....yet. I know of one more possibility.

waylanderj
14/06/2007, 12:21 AM
Mine is
Gk Fyffe
rb keady
lb Bale
cb Breen
CB Purcell
cm Scholes
cm Barrett
rw Maloney
lw R.ryan
cf kelliher
cf defoe

thats my team start of july (football Manager 07);):p

gael353
14/06/2007, 9:01 AM
Id say Fyffe in goal (if he doesnt have a gig)
Same back four of Keady, Purcell, Finucane and Buckley.
Right wing id go for O'Boyle/Moloney and good luck Rossi, Center mid is Colbert/McGarry/Barrett/Molam and good luck Hayes, Left wing Waters
Up front will be Robbie and Moran on your bike Goldby

joeSoap
14/06/2007, 9:35 AM
I'd go for a new keeper....any new keeper.

Back 4 of Keady, Paddy, Finny, Chucka.

Joey Moloney and Blondie as the wide men, with Tommy Barrett and Wayne Colbert in the middle.

Derek McCarthy and Robbie Kelliher up front.

Depending on the quality of the keeper, that team's going up.

L37Ultra
14/06/2007, 10:42 AM
Tommy Barrett?????????

joeSoap
14/06/2007, 10:47 AM
I reckon he might be tempted....

L37Ultra
14/06/2007, 10:52 AM
i hope so!! was talking to him at Limerick-Monaghan match bout month ago!! He wouldnt say if he was coming back though, for obvious reasons!

Lim till i die
14/06/2007, 11:47 AM
I'd go for a new keeper....any new keeper.

Back 4 of Keady, Paddy, Finny, Chucka.

Joey Moloney and Blondie as the wide men, with Tommy Barrett and Wayne Colbert in the middle.

Derek McCarthy and Robbie Kelliher up front.

Depending on the quality of the keeper, that team's going up.

That team almost brings a tear to the eye :)

Aaron
14/06/2007, 9:32 PM
There are several players there not listed in the squad info i was given, do theyactually play for Limerick 37. Players like:

Keith Hartnett
O'Boyle
McGarry
Rossi (Nickname I presume)
Hayes
Derek McCarthy

declan hide
14/06/2007, 9:49 PM
did someone submit info already?

i reckon wait til old keeper serves up the info. he'll have it correct.

4tothefloor
15/06/2007, 1:03 AM
Since when has Tommy Barrett signed for Limerick??

joeSoap
15/06/2007, 9:32 AM
the rest are not currently at limerick 37 Think you'll find that Derek McCarthy is....

Since when has Tommy Barrett signed for Limerick??He hasn't...nobody said he has. I just think he might so I put him in my ideal team, that's all.

Lim till i die
17/06/2007, 1:21 PM
Think you'll find that Derek McCarthy is....

What??

Since When??

Why has no one picked up on this until now :eek::)

declan hide
17/06/2007, 10:11 PM
Id say Fyffe in goal (if he doesnt have a gig)
Same back four of Keady, Purcell, Finucane and Buckley.
Right wing id go for O'Boyle/Moloney and good luck Rossi, Center mid is Colbert/McGarry/Barrett/Molam and good luck Hayes, Left wing Waters
Up front will be Robbie and Moran on your bike Goldby

mcgarry played centre half for pike in the munster junior final today - did alright but balla offered little in attack. dunno would he do the job at eircom league level.

boyle? same guy that was right wing for pike today? dont see him making the step up either.

hartnett on the other hand was excellent today for pike. and it would be great to see him sign. him paired with sweeney in midfield would be superb.

of the rest of the players on the pitch today maybe only dunphy from balla could make the step up. but i doubt he wants to.

JohnD
18/06/2007, 9:45 AM
Sweeney scored 1 the demolition of Cobh (lol :D) by Douglas Hall in the cup on Sat night 4-1. Brendan would be a great asset to our club.

He was a class act in the past on and off the pitch for us and still has plenty to offer. We need a good tackling midfielder who also has vision at the moment.

declan hide
18/06/2007, 9:24 PM
mcgarry played centre half for pike in the munster junior final today - did alright but balla offered little in attack. dunno would he do the job at eircom league level.

boyle? same guy that was right wing for pike today? dont see him making the step up either.

hartnett on the other hand was excellent today for pike. and it would be great to see him sign. him paired with sweeney in midfield would be superb.

of the rest of the players on the pitch today maybe only dunphy from balla could make the step up. but i doubt he wants to.

oops forgot about the pike right back...pat mitchell?
first time i ever saw him play but he looked decent.

joeSoap
19/06/2007, 9:30 AM
oops forgot about the pike right back...pat mitchell?
first time i ever saw him play but he looked decent.He actually was on Wolves books as a kid. He's a dub, playing with Pike for a few seasons now. He's a decent enough defender, in the Gary Neville mould, nothing flash, what you see is what you get. Not sure whether or not he's EL standard though. He's quite limited.

L37Ultra
19/06/2007, 10:23 AM
It said on 95fm this morning that Derek McCarthy was on the verge of signing! Can anyone confrim this?

L37Ultra
19/06/2007, 10:47 AM
Now were def going up

inexile
19/06/2007, 3:04 PM
pat mitchell def is not up to it, he is only an average junior player. hartnett is good enough, john boyle would be very similar to rossi just less of a shaper, mcgarry would be a good signing, very versatile but dont think he will, very involved with claughaun, dave dunphy is very good but wouldnt go up id imagine. alan carroll and aido fitzsimons from janesboro are 2 very good young players who would be well worth a look, i would rate both higher than keith hartnett

abbeyvale
19/06/2007, 7:20 PM
pat mitchell def is not up to it, he is only an average junior player. hartnett is good enough, john boyle would be very similar to rossi just less of a shaper, mcgarry would be a good signing, very versatile but dont think he will, very involved with claughaun, dave dunphy is very good but wouldnt go up id imagine. alan carroll and aido fitzsimons from janesboro are 2 very good young players who would be well worth a look, i would rate both higher than keith hartnett

Carroll YES, Fitzsimons NO

Westside
20/06/2007, 8:12 PM
It said on 95fm this morning that Derek McCarthy was on the verge of signing! Can anyone confrim this? Met him at last weeks cup game at Jackman, said he was signing on July 1st, also saw Shane Guerin talking with Billy Barrett there also, but not sure Shane coming back is just speculation, maybe he's going back with the U21's

Lim till i die
20/06/2007, 9:28 PM
Carthy played for the 21's tonight. Looks like he's lacking a bit of match sharpness

Dave Ryan and Wayne Colbert played aswell

Lim till i die
20/06/2007, 9:40 PM
Can you give us a team ltid

Haven't a notion who most of them were tbh

Lad called Harrington in midfield, Dannagher played Gary Sheehan played for a bit, don't know after that

JohnD
20/06/2007, 10:00 PM
2-0 to us v Salthill Devon