PDA

View Full Version : Limerick37 V Wexford youths!!

Pages : 1 [2]

L37Ultra
30/07/2007, 11:04 AM
No. It's back but it shrunk with all the rain! It's about half the size it was at the start of the season.

Are you serious? Na that must be the Wexford sense of humour :D!!

L37Ultra
30/07/2007, 11:05 AM
have to say i'm worried about this match....have a feeling this one might finish a draw and 3 points are really needed to keep any momentum going.

Ya same as myself, Wexford have been playing very well recently, it will be a extremely close game as Limerick have a strong defensive and Wexford are very defensive. Im going for a 1-0 win to Limerick but it could go either way!!

Jofspring
30/07/2007, 11:19 AM
Ya same as myself, Wexford have been playing very well recently, it will be a extremely close game as Limerick have a strong defensive and Wexford are very defensive. Im going for a 1-0 win to Limerick but it could go either way!!

fingers crossed anyway. 3 points before we play finn harps on friday is a must. if we can get the points tommorrow night and beat them on friday it'll help open up the gap but a loss or draw against wexford and a loss against harps will be a major dent in Limericks current prospects for a promotion push.

L37Ultra
30/07/2007, 11:24 AM
fingers crossed anyway. 3 points before we play finn harps on friday is a must. if we can get the points tommorrow night and beat them on friday it'll help open up the gap but a loss or draw against wexford and a loss against harps will be a major dent in Limericks current prospects for a promotion push.

Ya well i honestly dont know what to expect anymore. There gone way tpp unpredictable. One minute winning 4-1 against Athlone and the next drawing 0-0 against a weaker side in Kildare. Too inconsistent for my liking, but this week is a massize week for us.

sobersod
03/08/2007, 7:14 PM
Just to tell yea lads, replay is on in a week, Fai are suppose are of agreed with the ref that the game is being replayed. The way were playing I think we will win comfortably,depends alot on kildare game,if we keep playing the way we are we will.

KevB76
05/08/2007, 11:52 PM
Just to tell yea lads, replay is on in a week

Does anyone have a definite date and time for this yet ?

atfconline
06/08/2007, 2:07 PM

As per the League on August 3rd:

Wexford Youths v Limerick 37

The above fixture, which was abandoned midway through the second half on July 31st, will be re-played in its entirety. A date for the re-play will be set in due course.

sobersod
06/08/2007, 7:19 PM

ehh no sorry about that,not yet but eventually in the coming week it will.

L37Ultra
11/09/2007, 10:17 AM
What time is the match on Sunday?

passinginterest
11/09/2007, 10:24 AM
What time is the match on Sunday?

7.30PM according to the website.

Should be a tough game to call.

Hoping the Youths can snatch a 2-0 win.

Limerick look a bit demoralised lately, play-off hopes probably gone now and the youths are improving all the time.

Looking for Eric Bradley to make a big impact too.

L37Ultra
11/09/2007, 11:01 AM
Ya id say ye will win aswell to be honest. Limerick are really down at the moment. They wont be up for the game on Sunday after a tought game this friday!!

kopite
13/09/2007, 8:23 AM
lads,the tickets from the abandonned game are not valid for the re-fixture,the eircom league in their infinite wisdom have decided this.another few bob for the coffers! is this a gaa or soccer match,seems they're all the same now,footie fans don't matter,cause they'll turn up in the wind and the rain......

KevB76
13/09/2007, 12:12 PM
lads,the tickets from the abandonned game are not valid for the re-fixture,the eircom league in their infinite wisdom have decided this.another few bob for the coffers! is this a gaa or soccer match,seems they're all the same now,footie fans don't matter,cause they'll turn up in the wind and the rain......

Are you sure ?
We were definitely told to keep our tickets as they would be valid.
Is it not down to the club ? Does the Eircom league get a percenatge of the gates ?

L37Ultra
13/09/2007, 12:40 PM
No, cant be true. If I go down with my ticket stub and im not allowed in, it will be a disgrace because the stewards told us the last day to keep our stubs as we would get in free the next day!!

passinginterest
13/09/2007, 1:02 PM
No, cant be true. If I go down with my ticket stub and im not allowed in, it will be a disgrace because the stewards told us the last day to keep our stubs as we would get in free the next day!!

That was what the club wanted but they were informed by the FAI that it could not be done.

Apparently it's in the local papers this week to say that tickets from the first match will not be valid at the gate. That's my understanding of it anyway.

L37Ultra
13/09/2007, 1:19 PM
Ok fair enough, if the club has no say on it, but I would say ye will get a larger attendence if the ticket stubs are valid.

kopite
13/09/2007, 7:49 PM
eircom RULES state once 46 mins of a game have passed,no refunds. 50% of the gate of the replay goes to L37.once again the fans are **** on.announcement was made at the first game that tickets were valid for replay,this was over-ruled by the gods above.

greenandwhite
16/09/2007, 11:31 AM
eircom RULES state once 46 mins of a game have passed,no refunds. 50% of the gate of the replay goes to L37.once again the fans are **** on.announcement was made at the first game that tickets were valid for replay,this was over-ruled by the gods above.

So you think that because of no fault of theirs Limerick 37 should face the expense of another long trip to wexford and suffer the cost alone? the rule is there to ensure that the away team who has to travel again will have some compensation for the trip and expenses such as doctors Physio food and expenses. wexford did not read the rule book and made the announcement in ignorance

dublin_owl
16/09/2007, 1:38 PM
So you think that because of no fault of theirs Limerick 37 should face the expense of another long trip to wexford and suffer the cost alone?

I honestly can't see where your getting that from greenandwhite. :confused: There is nothing in kopites post that suggests he thinks that you lads should have to fork out more cash.

kopite
16/09/2007, 4:46 PM
So you think that because of no fault of theirs Limerick 37 should face the expense of another long trip to wexford and suffer the cost alone? the rule is there to ensure that the away team who has to travel again will have some compensation for the trip and expenses such as doctors Physio food and expenses. wexford did not read the rule book and made the announcement in ignorance

where did you pick that out of?course you only have to look at your forum to see! if you want to bicker stay on your forum.as with most leagues if a match is replayed all expenses incurred should be paid by the club to which the fault lies,in this case the youths.instead what we have here are rules that make the fans cough up!

L37Ultra
02/10/2007, 10:36 AM
IS there many Wexford fans coming to the game on friday?