PDA

View Full Version : Peter Gabriel & Crowded House

Magicme
12/06/2007, 3:12 PM
Is anyone going to see them in Marley Park?

Magicme
13/06/2007, 8:29 AM
Looks like it will be just me at this gig so!

joeSoap
13/06/2007, 8:51 AM
I'm going...although the Crowded House and Starsailor bits worry me.

Magicme
13/06/2007, 8:55 AM
I'm going coz love Crowded House! Am giving up watchin us play against Shels for this. Would have sold the tickets I won on Today FM if they werent playing!

soccerc
13/06/2007, 9:55 AM
I have four tickets to said gig but can't go as a midsummer wedding has to be attended.

Magicme
13/06/2007, 10:09 AM
I have four tickets to said gig but can't go as a midsummer wedding has to be attended.

Have a solistice do myself the next evening!

endabob1
20/06/2007, 7:58 AM
I'm going...although the Crowded House and Starsailor bits worry me.

I seen Starsailor live a couple of years back and was impressed enough to shell out on a couple of their albums, I think they're a better live act tbh.

I'm sure the bar will be open for Crowded House ;)

Magicme
20/06/2007, 9:30 AM
Yeah Starsailor are not bad, saw them somewhere along the way myself. I just love the Finn's harmonies tho & pure pop bliss of their stuff so am really looking forward to Crowded House.

Magicme
23/06/2007, 7:11 PM
Did you go Joe? Apart from the rain it was bliss. Left 4 songs into Mr Gabriel coz he was boring the soaking wet pants off me and decided to get home as early as I could to get dried out.

CollegeTillIDie
24/06/2007, 8:33 AM
Did you go Joe? Apart from the rain it was bliss. Left 4 songs into Mr Gabriel coz he was boring the soaking wet pants off me and decided to get home as early as I could to get dried out.

Magic Me
When are you in Dublin again?:p

Magicme
24/06/2007, 3:55 PM
Was in Dublin briefly this morning! Dropped my parents at airport.

Y Mr College? Explain urself? :p

CollegeTillIDie
25/06/2007, 7:07 AM
I'd like to meet you sometime now that I've seen you in the paper :D
And if I leave it till Monaghan are back in the Premier we could both be old and grey !

Magicme
25/06/2007, 8:06 AM
I'd like to meet you sometime now that I've seen you in the paper :D
And if I leave it till Monaghan are back in the Premier we could both be old and grey !

Ha ha....shut up, sure ur old and grey already arent ya! :p

As for me I am a blonder verision of the paper picture now so you may take that one down from the back of your bathroom door! :D