PDA

View Full Version : Official Latvia trip

Neil
07/06/2001, 12:49 AM
Lee Travel are offering a one-night trip to the game for £580 quid!!! Nice one. And the board members go for free...

Stinks.

Éanna
07/06/2001, 12:09 PM
Just sh-gging typical! We break our backs to go and see their little club play a meaningless game in the middle of nowhere (apologies for my honesty) and they travel on our backs- they can well afford it. If anything, they should be offering subsidies for supporters travelling. But we've come to expect this from that lot. They are pennypinchers they're out to make sa much money as they can from us and they don't care. SACK THE BOARD! I am bloody furious with this, it's typical and it's totally out of order.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Éanna
07/06/2001, 12:12 PM
Did I mention the fact that we were treated like dirt by several board members in Switzerland- sure why not, they might as well carry on doing what they do best.

Leonard
08/06/2001, 10:04 AM
I presume Terry Dunne will not be steping down from the board until after all our European jaunts. It is vital for the players that they have someone like Dunne cheering them on from the bar. Someone once told me he actually knows a football game goes on for 90 minutes, and he almost understands offside.