PDA

View Full Version : Photography Exhibition in Cork

jebus
11/06/2007, 2:27 PM
Theres a photography exhibition on in Cork in Penrose House down in Penrose Quay if anyone's around the area and interested in photography lads. It's closing this Friday and the opening hours are between 10.00 and 4.30, and yes I'm involved so this is shameless self-promotion :p In fact if you drop in tomorrow or on Friday between 1.30 and 4.30 I'll be minding the place so we can have a chat, or you can punch me in the face numerous times, depending on the amount of times I've annoyed you on here of course :)

dahamsta
11/06/2007, 2:28 PM
What should we expect? Is Penrose House attached to Penrose Wharf?

jebus
11/06/2007, 2:37 PM
What should we expect? Is Penrose House attached to Penrose Wharf?

Sorry forgot to post up the link http://www.absent-exhibition.net/

Well its a college exhibition, so there is a real range of different styles there. Myself and three others have gone for basic photo-journalism, there is some street photography, and also some fine art shots, so I think there's something to interest any photography lover to be honest.

Its attached to Penrose Wharf alright, I think the building used to be an AIB, but either way its the classic stone building at the end of the Wharf, its directly across from the French sailing ship that is moored in the docks at the moment

dahamsta
11/06/2007, 2:58 PM
Cheers. I'll be in Cork tomorrow, I'll drop in if I get a chance.