PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

sligoman
10/06/2007, 4:00 PM
Suffering from it today. Any suggestions on how to cure it? Scorcher of a day, don't know what to do with it though.

osarusan
10/06/2007, 4:04 PM
blastbilliards (http://www.blastbilliards.com/)

Raheny Red
10/06/2007, 4:25 PM
I find this to be the best online pool game

http://www.funkypool.com/viewHome.do

BohsPartisan
10/06/2007, 5:11 PM
Suffering from it today. Any suggestions on how to cure it? Scorcher of a day, don't know what to do with it though.

Go out and watch scantily clad women walk about in the sunshine. Go to a beer garden. Play football. Go to the beach.

Rory H
10/06/2007, 5:22 PM

pints sligoman,i rarely say no to the invitation so dont be shy[pints]:D

stann
10/06/2007, 5:24 PM
Identify and name your 50 favourite wrist hairs. I did that earlier and I'm not bored at all now.

Soper
10/06/2007, 5:26 PM
Write a sitcom

sligoman
10/06/2007, 5:28 PM
Go out and watch scantily clad women walk about in the sunshine.Have been doing that the last couple of days:D
Go to a beer garden.That does sound tempting alright. Although sun prob going soon.
Play football.Did that yesterday, extremely hard to play in such heat though.
Go to the beach.Ah, not much of a beach fan, like swimming but not sand:p.

jebus
10/06/2007, 5:31 PM

Go down the park and read a good book?

BohsPartisan
10/06/2007, 5:57 PM
Have been doing that the last couple of days:D

But it never gets old! The summer I spent in the US on my J1, 75% of my time was spent thus.

kdjaC
10/06/2007, 6:18 PM
http://89.234.66.107/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055096507

play that game.

kdjac

sligoman
10/06/2007, 11:24 PM

play that game.

kdjacGot to level 26 on 'easy' level.

anto1208
11/06/2007, 9:01 AM
Go down the park and read a good book?

he wants to reduce the bordom not increase it :D

pete
11/06/2007, 12:45 PM
Leave Sligo?

:D

Mr A
11/06/2007, 10:39 PM
Burn something.

Fires rule.

cheifo
11/06/2007, 11:52 PM
Forget about the superficial imposters that try to sell you gratifcation in the material world.Go on a journey within and find out who is the real Sligoman.

Failing that, have a w***

BohsPartisan
12/06/2007, 8:20 AM
Forget about the superficial imposters that try to sell you gratifcation in the material world.Go on a journey within and find out who is the real Sligoman.

Failing that, have a w***

The latter may lead to the former! :D

sligoman
12/06/2007, 12:08 PM
The latter may lead to the former! :DHahaha, classic!:D

Raheny Red
12/06/2007, 10:08 PM

play that game.

kdjac

Got to level 50 in the easy level but got no score ;) :D - highest I can get to is 42 on easy - those flying creeps are too much for me.

theleprechaun
13/06/2007, 5:11 PM
do the leaving cert. i am doing it myself now. why can't i just die now?

sligoman
13/06/2007, 8:06 PM
do the leaving cert.Been there, done that!

ollie
14/06/2007, 4:15 PM
yetti olympics is a good game too to spend a bit of time. google it and it'll come up(too lazy to do it myself)
www.gpokr.com :free poker
Read a book/magazine
Striker of the month will get you hooked as well now that i think about it: Its on www.mousebreaker.com

theleprechaun
19/06/2007, 11:56 AM
you should check out yeti olympics, it is good fun

Raheny Red
20/06/2007, 11:47 AM
I'm giving up on that creeps game, this is the furthest I can get to on Easy.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2349/gamezq8.png

osarusan
20/06/2007, 3:05 PM
I'm giving up on that creeps game, this is the furthest I can get to on Easy.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2349/gamezq8.png

I got to level 50 on easy, so I beat the level.

In my now "expert" opinion, you need to upgrade your weapons more, and use the weapons to freeze them to slow them down, just before they enter a line of your heaviest weaponry. And dont use the rocket launchers, they're too slow.

But the most important tactic is.......did you know you can remove weapons after you put them in place (actually, you can sell them for a lower price than you paid for them)? So, at the beginning of the line which contains your heaviest weaponry, even before the "Freeze gun", have just an ordinary pellet shooter. As the creeps pass this pellet shooter, you should sell it. It usually takes a few seconds to sell, by which time the creeps have passed through the path with all your weaponry. Once the pellet shooter is finally sold, and the space opens up, the creeps will turn around and head back to go through the newly opened gap. Wait until they are almost there, then buy another pellet gun, and install it where the old one used to be, thus closing the gap, forcing them to turn around again, and go through the passage for a 3rd time. You can do this countless times, but be aware of 2 things........it takes a little longer to "sell" the pellet gun each time, and it the creeps have gone too far, they wont turn back, and secondly, pay attention to other creeps, as they might use the space you've opened as a shortcut.

Raheny Red
20/06/2007, 4:03 PM
But the most important tactic is.......did you know you can remove weapons after you put them in place (actually, you can sell them for a lower price than you paid for them)? So, at the beginning of the line which contains your heaviest weaponry, even before the "Freeze gun", have just an ordinary pellet shooter. As the creeps pass this pellet shooter, you should sell it. It usually takes a few seconds to sell, by which time the creeps have passed through the path with all your weaponry. Once the pellet shooter is finally sold, and the space opens up, the creeps will turn around and head back to go through the newly opened gap. Wait until they are almost there, then buy another pellet gun, and install it where the old one used to be, thus closing the gap, forcing them to turn around again, and go through the passage for a 3rd time. You can do this countless times, but be aware of 2 things........it takes a little longer to "sell" the pellet gun each time, and it the creeps have gone too far, they wont turn back, and secondly, pay attention to other creeps, as they might use the space you've opened as a shortcut.

Cheers for the info btw ;) but I have tried that plenty of times and that's my downfall. Anytime I try to catch one of the creeps out more come along into the gap :( - the only thing I can think of really is try make their route as long as possible.

paul_oshea
20/06/2007, 4:25 PM
reading this.....

osarusan
20/06/2007, 4:27 PM
Cheers for the info btw ;) but I have tried that plenty of times and that's my downfall. Anytime I try to catch one of the creeps out more come along into the gap :( - the only thing I can think of really is try make their route as long as possible.

By the image you attached earlier, I'd say most of your lives were lost to planes?

Raheny Red
20/06/2007, 4:43 PM
By the image you attached earlier, I'd say most of your lives were lost to planes?

At first that's what was happening but copped on that as well as ground missiles there were also air missiles :D

kdjaC
20/06/2007, 5:17 PM
not enough dart towers and none of them on 4 star upgrades, jugggling is the way to win it get a good funnel going on and remove and block when getting overpowered.

Its the only way to win it tbh you have to have at least 4 upgraded water and a monkey load of dart towers with some well placed aerial bombarders for the planes.

Great game tho :)

kdjac