PDA

View Full Version : Six Westerners on the 11 a side Team of

gufct
06/06/2007, 3:27 PM
the Week.

Sligo's Brush ,Coleman & Hughes and our own Reggi and the 2 Dereks. Great to see country teams starting to force their way into the team of a week on a regular basis and Congrats to Derek Glynn who makes the team twice in a row.

gilberto_eire
06/06/2007, 3:35 PM
the Week.

Sligo's Brush ,Coleman & Hughes and our own Reggi and the 2 Dereks. Great to see country teams starting to force their way into the team of a week on a regular basis and Congrats to Derek Glynn who makes the team twice in a row.

:confused:

gufct
06/06/2007, 4:03 PM
sorry gilberto Galway is outside the pale.

Conor H
06/06/2007, 5:25 PM
FFS.:rolleyes:

gufct
07/06/2007, 9:13 AM
Sorry R.T. i missed him well done last weekend delighted to see Connor beaten.

Conor H
07/06/2007, 9:38 AM
Which meant we dropped a place and Sligo overtook us.

We want the teams around us to lose.....not win!:rolleyes:

gufct
07/06/2007, 9:50 AM
Conor i can congratulate who I like on here alright i would have preferred to see Sligo lose but id still prefer them in the Premier ahead of any Dublin Club.It was also sweet to see Sean Connors face after the sligo winner the man is a complete tosspot.

I have been following GUFC/Rovers since 1978 and I have never seen a hatred between the fans only some Computer induced stupidity in the last 5 years.

sligoman
07/06/2007, 11:40 AM
Tis good to see both clubs dominate the team.
I have never seen a hatred between the fans only some Computer induced stupidity in the last 5 years.:D:D.

Conor H
07/06/2007, 12:39 PM
Conor i can congratulate who I like on here alright i would have preferred to see Sligo lose but id still prefer them in the Premier ahead of any Dublin Club.It was also sweet to see Sean Connors face after the sligo winner the man is a complete tosspot.

I have been following GUFC/Rovers since 1978 and I have never seen a hatred between the fans only some Computer induced stupidity in the last 5 years.

Where did i say i hate the fans of Sligo?
Sligo have nothing to with it.If Bohs had lost to Bray/Waterford etc i'd have said the same.

The fact that you love Sligo is your business.You've never seena any trouble no?Funny that as people who've been folowing them longer than you beg to differ.

If only everyone knew what you're really like instead of this psuedo computer persona you like to give off....

Don't forget to put the Toys back in the pram.:)

gufct
07/06/2007, 1:00 PM
the famous galway races at the league cup game in '76 Connor is it your alluding to .That was about the height of it in 30 years and thanks for the compliment.I dont love Sligo but I can see no point in hating them.

gilberto_eire
07/06/2007, 1:54 PM

up to his old tricks again!!:rolleyes:

Tir Oilean
07/06/2007, 2:11 PM
Hello everybody and welcome to the GUFCT and Gilberto Eire Show! Today we will be mostly bickering about who loves Galway United FC the most. And in other news is it true that Conor H doesnt hate Shligo? Surely he cant be a true United fan if he doesnt hate Shligo! Come on lads lighten up a bit!!!!!!:-)

gilberto_eire
07/06/2007, 2:17 PM
Hello everybody and welcome to the GUFCT and Gilberto Eire Show! Today we will be mostly bickering about who loves Galway United FC the most. And in other news is it true that Conor H doesnt hate Shligo? Surely he cant be a true United fan if he doesnt hate Shligo! Come on lads lighten up a bit!!!!!!:-)

cop on will ya!!...comedy is FAR from your strong point!!

Claret Murph
07/06/2007, 2:22 PM
I would like to say say something ....................................
On the other hand I have been told before to stay out of it .

ALL YOU IS LOVE, LOVE LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED .

Tir Oilean
07/06/2007, 2:34 PM
I would like to say say something ....................................
On the other hand I have been told before to stay out of it .

ALL YOU IS LOVE, LOVE LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED .

I get the dig Claret but I just couldn't resist the temptation shame on me!:D

gufct
07/06/2007, 2:56 PM
neither could I but when lads jump in with their size 9's everytime could we resit it.I still say well done to Sligo i can imagine how much it meant to them because i felt the same way in Inchicore.

corbyeire
07/06/2007, 4:18 PM
missing a need there claret

arent we all a pedantic bunch today!

Conor H
07/06/2007, 4:56 PM
Tommy in typical fashion starts the arguement and then acts as if he's the victim.

Sad really.

Here's hoping Bray,Waterford,Rovers,UCD,Sligo,Longford and Derry all beat Bohemians anyway cause that Sean Connor is a "poisoned dwarf".:rolleyes:

Paddyfield
07/06/2007, 9:34 PM

Spot on gufct. Our traditional rivals are Athlone Town anyway. Sligo's main rivals are probably Harps.

I was delighted when I heard that Sligo beat Bohs. To say that Sean Connor is a tosspot is a gross understatement. I hope that ourselves and Sligo both avoid releagation. There are two teams from Connacht in the Premier and long may that continue.

PS I hope we beat Sligo next month in the Showgrounds - I just booked a hotel for the night so I can celebrate!!!

Conor H
07/06/2007, 9:42 PM
People got grossly confused and jumped the gun big time here(gufct).

My point was nothing to do with Sligo at all.I was simply saying that i don't want teams around us winning.
Again to put it simply-Sligo winning meant we dropped a place and they gained 2 points on us when we could have been level.Yet gufct and Paddyfield are happy they won?:confused:
Fair enough Sean Connor is a spanner but i'll be more than happy if Bohs beat all the teams around us this year.Wanting Bohs to lose to all of them cause of who their manager is downright ludricous.The most important thing is UTD's success.

Our traditional rivals are Athlone Town anyway
:D