PDA

View Full Version : match ball kidnapped

scotsbeer
05/06/2007, 8:40 PM
match ball mysteriously kidnapped from richmond park.
no reward as such for return of said item but no comebacks or retaliation if item returned safely to the godfather who acqured item originally

Patrick Dunne
05/06/2007, 9:15 PM
Please return same to GUST. The only thing worse than stealing, is stealing from a thief :mad:

Conor H
07/06/2007, 5:07 PM
The person who has the ball is a poster here and on the other forum.;)

Return it!

gilberto_eire
07/06/2007, 6:25 PM
Please return same to GUST. The only thing worse than stealing, is stealing from a thief :mad:

The person who has the ball is a poster here and on the other forum.;)

Return it!

are they serious??(bout returning it)

Conor H
07/06/2007, 6:31 PM
Yes we are!

gilberto_eire
07/06/2007, 6:47 PM
i didnt take it or anything but its only one of pats balls, whats the deal about getting it back, its hardly gonna be returned to dublin and i doubt they are looking for it????:confused: (im not trying to be smart or anything just curious)

Patrick Dunne
07/06/2007, 10:08 PM
GUST don't need to know who took the matchball or why.
If a poster knows where it is and can return it, please pm me or
call Ronan at (087) 6972823, in the strictest confidentialty.

corbyeire
07/06/2007, 10:57 PM
Would you not think about calling these lads in for this grave matter, they appear to be very professional !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFnFD8Ocg4c :)

am loving that video ;)

gilberto_eire
07/06/2007, 11:06 PM
am loving that video ;)

way too repetitive though...its like they had a recording of ''no'' and what over and over it was been said so much....

gilberto_eire
07/06/2007, 11:41 PM
right its only came to my intention, what this thread is really about!. i taught conor and PD were on about getting the ball back to pats thats why i was like ''are ye serious'' i only learned the ball was lost back in galway.
i had the ball till we got off the bus and i gave it to scotsbeer to which it was put in hughsies bag when the bouncers of fibbers wouldnt let them in with it, i went home anyway had no money for drink!.
conor i think the person your refering to was me as you might have seen me putting it in my bag, and you were prob gone when i gave it to scotsbeer after we got off the bus.
the way my previous posts sound make it look like i have it, but i was thinking it was about getting it back to pats though(didnt know it went missing frm after we got back)