PDA

View Full Version : She literally exploded

Magicme
05/06/2007, 9:49 AM
On Ray D'Arcy show at the mo they are talkin to Richard Preston who wrote a book by the above name and I think some of the pedantic pete's & the UCD fans would love it.

anto1208
05/06/2007, 9:52 AM
Do you know what annoys me , people that make lists of things that people say that annoy them :D

Magicme
05/06/2007, 9:54 AM
Do you know what annoys me , people that make lists of things that people say that annoy them :D

God that is so like what annoys me. It really ticks me off when people tell you what annoys them is the list of things that other people say annoy them.

Bluebeard
05/06/2007, 10:19 AM
God that is so like what annoys me. It really ticks me off when people tell you what annoys them is the list of things that other people say annoy them.

That really annoys me too, but I'll tell you one what is worse.

The people who get involved in those discussions out of nowhere, and start going really OTT about it, while feeling obliged to go one better. That really drives me straight over the cliff, it does.

First
05/06/2007, 10:22 AM
Where as someone should interfere and ask the point of this thread

Magicme
05/06/2007, 10:27 AM
It just sounded like an interesting read for those who enjoy that kinda thing.

Closed Account
05/06/2007, 10:29 AM

That's annoying

Bluebeard
05/06/2007, 11:27 AM
He's right - too many inefficient threads here. We need these to be slimmed down and be made more succinct. I've had enough of this endles prattle, pointlessly getting nowhere - people repeating themselves and each other. It is about time someone did something about this, and the time to end this talking about doing something is now. The time to start to actively address the problem has arrived We have all had enough talk and enough of the repetiton, both of self and of others. We need to find an efficient way to waste our time at work!

I suggest we set up a committee to investigate the possibility of exploring ways to select people who may be suitable to form a commission with the express purpose of creating the circumstances in which a body can be constructed to consider the ramifications of an attempt to tackle the problem of inefficient and rambling threads. I would suggest that I would be the person to head this, and I am looking for a number of volunteers who, like me, can no longer stand for this thoughtless waste of valuable time through threads that are (A) short on efficient delivery of the point, (B) filled with excessively long and rambling replies and (C) that attempt to cover too many points in the one posting.

Together we can bring an end to such pointless threads as this one!

Magicme
05/06/2007, 11:32 AM
He's right - too many inefficient threads here. We need these to be slimmed down and be made more succinct. I've had enough of this endles prattle, pointlessly getting nowhere - people repeating themselves and each other. It is about time someone did something about this, and the time to end this talking about doing something is now. The time to start to actively address the problem has arrived We have all had enough talk and enough of the repetiton, both of self and of others. We need to find an efficient way to waste our time at work!

I suggest we set up a committee to investigate the possibility of exploring ways to select people who may be suitable to form a commission with the express purpose of creating the circumstances in which a body can be constructed to consider the ramifications of an attempt to tackle the problem of inefficient and rambling threads. I would suggest that I would be the person to head this, and I am looking for a number of volunteers who, like me, can no longer stand for this thoughtless waste of valuable time through threads that are (A) short on efficient delivery of the point, (B) filled with excessively long and rambling replies and (C) that attempt to cover too many points in the one posting.

Together we can bring an end to such pointless threads as this one!

:D :D :D

First
05/06/2007, 11:33 AM
You have my vote as leader of the said discriptive load of twaddle that you posted above and I have tried really hard not to quote from thus prolonging the exsistence of said pointless thread.

Magicme
05/06/2007, 11:48 AM
You have my vote as leader of the said discriptive load of twaddle that you posted above and I have tried really hard not to quote from thus prolonging the exsistence of said pointless thread.

You're no fun!

First
05/06/2007, 12:33 PM
You're no fun!

Ahh! Magic that's harsh:D

Bluebeard
05/06/2007, 1:14 PM

I will shoulder this great and important responsibility with the same dignity and honour we have come to expect from our nation's great political giants currently working so hard in our behalves.

A face
05/06/2007, 4:16 PM
This is exactly the kind of thread that does my head in, jebus wept why?? What the point in it? And whats worse, these are the kind of thread that just go on and on and on. Will it ever end? :o:(:mad:

Magicme
05/06/2007, 5:16 PM
Sorry. :mad: