PDA

View Full Version : Kerry in League Cup

joe
25/02/2003, 10:21 AM
Kerry's under21 side have been invited to play in the league cup and will compete against city and ramblers in the group stage.

Conor, city are away to kerry in the first match so we'll finally find out where your loyalties lie :D

Gary
25/02/2003, 11:20 AM
well Conor, you know what they say,

"You can change your woman, but Not your football team".

Is Conor another Judas?

Gary
25/02/2003, 11:38 AM
Its not like politics Conor where you can throw your hat anywhere, depending on your mood. Supporting a team is a life long thing, be they mighty or be they puny. Its not like politics at all where you can just jump on a bandwagon of public, be it local or national, ignorance.

Its City or nada for me.

Gary
25/02/2003, 12:32 PM
Fianna Fail is a bandwagon and you know it MR 74!

The Donie Forde
25/02/2003, 1:41 PM
Joe, I think it's the Kerry League senior selection - not limited to U21s...

Donie

TommyT
25/02/2003, 5:29 PM
Are Cork Hibs still in the MSL, would there be a few split loyalties around if they got City in the Cup ?

Badweather Fan
25/02/2003, 5:35 PM
Eh no, they're not, no.

Badweather Fan
25/02/2003, 5:37 PM
There is a Hibernians team though, just as there's a Leeds and an Everton.
methinks tis stupid that these gobshiites found teams in honour of their beloved hun plcs.

Dodge
26/02/2003, 8:18 AM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
There is a Hibernians team though, just as there's a Leeds and an Everton.
methinks tis stupid that these gobshiites found teams in honour of their beloved hun plcs.

In fairness Hibernia is the latin name for ireland...

Agree with the comment though

eoinh
26/02/2003, 9:49 AM
where do the kerry league play. Tralee? if its mid-week they must have floodlights.
theres a pretty big football pitch in tralee on the left hand side of the road if youre driviing from killarney. is that it?

Badweather Fan
26/02/2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Conor74

Anyone remember a Boherbue Santos, and better still a Kerryhead Tblisi (they missed the point that the name of the team from the citty of Tblisi is "Dynamo")...
Tblisi openly plagirising Tralee Dynamos too tut tut.

Fr. Joe
27/02/2003, 12:29 AM
Kerry will be making a joke of OUR League Cup.
LFC till I die.

EireBadBoy
27/02/2003, 2:29 AM
OUR League!! Jaysus! You don't own it. The whole point of Cup competition is to have upsets i.e Giant Killing!! and the magic of the Cup, Chrisss sake the English make a big deal out of the fact they invented it!!
I love Cup games, suffice to say, look at last Season (or two seasons) Limerick won the League Cup at The Brandywell!! I was disgusted at first, absolutely gutted, but thought fair play to Limerick they deserve a day in the Sun (unpatronisingly). They've had a lot of stick but won a Cup.
Keep the spirit of the Cups alive.......GO KERRY,KE,KE,KE,Kerry!!