PDA

View Full Version : Who talks the most...........

Gary
24/02/2003, 12:31 PM
Who talks the most cwap on this board?

ther are a number of contenders, so without being bitchy, say who you feel goes off on tangents the most, who gets into most arguments etc.

My vote goes to Conor74 for bringing things off topic, and Shed End John for most arguments.

Macy
24/02/2003, 12:55 PM
I'd have to agree with those two selections.... Esp Conor... :)

Macy
24/02/2003, 1:06 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Simple Minds
Nevermind the treaty, but simple fookin minds was the killer.... :D

dahamsta
24/02/2003, 1:19 PM
Forgive me if I'm missing something, but isn't this site not headed "off topic"?Mummy, the double negatives are scaring me!

heh x2

adam

Schumi
24/02/2003, 2:00 PM
Forgive me if I'm missing something, but is this site not headed "off topic"?

debates on the Treaty That wasn't in off topic and I read it by mistake too many times so you get my vote:p

fosterdollar
24/02/2003, 7:02 PM
i'm confussed:confused:

Macy
25/02/2003, 8:42 AM
And more on the life and times of Cathal Brugha. What if a question about him comes up in the next CCFC table quiz? Where will you be then? Well, I'll be the fellow dancing around, shouting "IN YOUR FACE MISTER".....
Do you think I'll give a f*ck about what happens at a CCFC table quiz? :cool:

Simple Minds OUT!!!!!

Badweather Fan
25/02/2003, 5:31 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Who talks the most cwap on this board?

My vote goes to Conor74 for bringing things off topic

Kinda proved ya right there, didn't he?

Liam Goalside Spillane Murphy.
No offence.

Dricky
26/02/2003, 8:50 AM
I had LOADS of stuff about Simple Minds that you're just going to have to do without now anyway.

What do you mean your keeping it to yourself???? Johnny and the self abusers need to be heard about

Do you think I'll give a f*ck about what happens at a CCFC table quiz
Macy where else do you think Gunther got his tactics from last year?????

Conor can’t give you the definition of Irony but you will like the definition of indefinitely.
When your balls are bouncing off her arse your in, definitely!!:D :D :D

patsh
26/02/2003, 9:23 AM
Well we have all been guilty at one time or another of at least one of the following:
waffling on and on,
arguing with everyone,
displaying incredible ignorance about various topics,
getting up peoples noses,
displaying an extremely tenous grasp of Irish/World history......
:D

but for spouting sheer, unadultarated, sh*t and drivel 100% of the time,
the winner by a country mile:
goalside
;) :D

Dodge
26/02/2003, 1:25 PM
Aha, think I found another fan.

Say it loud and say it proud, Jim Kerr is God.

CORRECTION - Brian Kerr is God!

an 'rock'
26/02/2003, 1:34 PM
i need nine more posts to get a crest (it's like getting cereal box coupons!)

I saw this thread and although I wouldn't qualify for it on foot.ie I'd like to put my name forward as an honourary sh1te talker... I think Magoo and Macy will vouch for me!

fosterdollar
26/02/2003, 1:52 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
CORRECTION - Brian Kerr is God! what about Jim Corr?:D

fosterdollar
26/02/2003, 1:53 PM
Originally posted by an 'rock'

I saw this thread and although I wouldn't qualify for it on foot.ie I'd like to put my name forward as an honourary sh1te talker... I think Magoo and Macy will vouch for me!
thats a yay from me;)

Dricky
27/02/2003, 7:14 AM
Aha, think I found another fan.

Used to love there old stuff before Once Upon a time,

the amount of sampling done by other bands on their music at the moment is massive, neon punk you just couldn't beat it,

Sons & Fascination/ Sister Feeling calls their finest album Real To Reel Cacophony defo still a classic. Empires and Dance though was another great album as for sticking a picture of a bust of Hitler that was marketing at it's best. Jim Kerr mad man!!!

Man that was some eara for electro music some classic groups

There stuff after that wasn't so good f#cking alco's

Pauro 76
27/02/2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by an 'rock'

I saw this thread and although I wouldn't qualify for it on foot.ie I'd like to put my name forward as an honourary sh1te talker... I think Magoo and Macy will vouch for me! Well, seeing as ya volunteered, id like to put ya forward as LTFC’s resident sh!te talker! I feel a backlash coming....

Shed End John
04/03/2003, 4:59 PM
Originally posted by GWA
My vote goes to Conor74 for bringing things off topic, and Shed End John for most arguments.

Thanks very much, Gary. I'll be sure to remember that come 6:30 Saturday night!!:D
My vote goes to James, how ANY person(???) could talk so much s**t, ALL the time beggars belief.

SÓC
04/03/2003, 5:04 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
Thanks very much, Gary. I'll be sure to remember that come 6:30 Saturday night!!:D
My vote goes to James, how ANY person(???) could talk so much s**t, ALL the time beggars belief.

Ahemm....glass houses, stones, dont throw.......

The pre-match banter on this board is getting quite good :)

Shed End John
04/03/2003, 5:07 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Ahemm....glass houses, stones, dont throw.......

:confused: :confused:

patsh
04/03/2003, 5:40 PM
I also want to nominate SEJ, because of some rugger fight which is so dear to his heart, that he uses it as his sig.... :p

Shed End John
05/03/2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by oddboy
I also want to nominate SEJ, because of some rugger fight which is so dear to his heart, that he uses it as his sig.... :p

Funny man, aren't you? NOT!!!
Btw, I might just get the video of the Gloucester match entitled "The Miracle Match". What a day that was!!!

Cynmya
05/03/2003, 12:26 PM
That one was for GWA.

Anyway Macy, the CCFC table quiz was good. Did you know that the Strokes are a pop band who never released the album "Is This It"?

Some might think them a rock band, but only groups like Simple Minds get that title.

Now I'm confused the Strokes where Pop?
And Simple Minds Rock?
Oh no, stroke me.
:eek:

Gary
05/03/2003, 8:25 PM
Conor is showing his age again jeez man, you must have the worst taste in music EVER. Apart from that FSL album you gave me. Thats well good.

Oh and the fact that you like like the feen in EMF.

I actually had a point i wanted to make, but alas, it is gone!

:confused: :rolleyes:

Cynmya
05/03/2003, 10:50 PM
When I think of rock I think of Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zepplin stuff like that when I think of Simple Minds I think of New Wave *ducks*

Shed End John
06/03/2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by GWA
Conor is showing his age again jeez man, you must have the worst taste in music EVER.

We know you're a World Champion ****-taker, Gary, but, will you stop trying to wind Conor up for once??

Shed End John
06/03/2003, 5:05 PM
Getting back to the title of this thread, "Who talks the most crap?", I would most definitely have to say Conor at this stage with all this Simple Minds s***e. Huge coincidence, isn't it? The paralell between the name of the group and Conor himself.:p :D

Cynmya
06/03/2003, 7:04 PM
What birds play synths, wear lipstick and mascara, and say "quack quack"?

Flock of Seagulls?

Gary
07/03/2003, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah, just myself and the 30 MILLION PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT SIMPLE MINDS ALBUMS...

Meh? *yawn*

AND, that Future Sound of London album was lent...lent...not given...lent. One involves the concept of giving back at some stage. The other lacks that aspect.

:D :D

Ya i know that. Im neither a CIT student, a Dub or a kerry person, therefore i dont steal!

Cynmya
09/03/2003, 4:02 PM
Very good, very good...

Thanx, I think I still have their album...somewhere in my house.
Haven't the heart to ge rid of all of my 80's albums even though I haven't a record player.

Who wears a paisley faux in Alice's house?

sadloserkid
10/03/2003, 8:24 AM
Originally posted by Cynmya
Who wears a paisley faux in Alice's house?

Layne Staley! :D

Gary
12/03/2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Magoo
what about Jim Corr?:D

He thought me history in 4th yr.

What a man.

Mr Dowd you got ZEROOOOOOOO percent, Mr GWA LLLLLLiiiikeWise, now pack your bags get down to the librrrrrarrrry til half past 4.

What a man. The only teacher where if yuo hid in the toilets for 35 mins of a class who wouldnt notice, even if 3 from a class on 12 were missing.

What a man.

Badweather Fan
12/03/2003, 12:29 PM
Can we turn this into a poll.
The options could be;
Goalside,

:D :D :D :D

patsh
12/03/2003, 1:35 PM
Originally posted by GWA
He thought me history in 4th yr.

What a man.

Mr Dowd you got ZEROOOOOOOO percent, Mr GWA LLLLLLiiiikeWise, now pack your bags get down to the librrrrrarrrry til half past 4.

What a man. The only teacher where if yuo hid in the toilets for 35 mins of a class who wouldnt notice, even if 3 from a class on 12 were missing.

What a man.
Were you a Pres Boy, GWA??

Gary
12/03/2003, 1:53 PM
Fraid so. Though i wasnt proud of it. Being a Pres boy started my life long hatred of egg chasing.

Plus the fact that im a Togher boy didnt wash well with the powers that be in the crap hole.

sadloserkid
12/03/2003, 2:01 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Fraid so. Though i wasnt proud of it. Being a Pres boy started my life long hatred of egg chasing.

Plus the fact that im a Togher boy didnt wash well with the powers that be in the crap hole.

Togher? Togher near Blarney like? That's where the girlfriend hails from.

Cynmya
13/03/2003, 3:56 AM
Umm... Boyz, I was think'in about the Psychadelic Furs:eek:

Badweather Fan
13/03/2003, 8:26 AM
You wha?
At 5 to 5.
Strange.

Dricky
13/03/2003, 8:46 AM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
Togher? Togher near Blarney like? That's where the girlfriend hails from.
Don't tell your Missus you that you mixed up the two you'll just save yourself a couple of weeks of sex.
Tower people (beside Blarney) I don't think would like to be called Togheronians (like thats a real word :D ) Togher is quite close too Turners Cross though. Just to warn you not to call your missus the wrong thing you know how touchy us Corkonians are :) :) :)

sadloserkid
13/03/2003, 1:11 PM
Originally posted by Dricky
Don't tell your Missus you that you mixed up the two you'll just save yourself a couple of weeks of sex.
Tower people (beside Blarney) I don't think would like to be called Togheronians (like thats a real word :D ) Togher is quite close too Turners Cross though. Just to warn you not to call your missus the wrong thing you know how touchy us Corkonians are :) :) :)

Ah... my mistake... appreciate the advice boys... :o