PDA

View Full Version : Harps Away

gspain
30/05/2007, 12:30 PM
Anybody going to Ballybofey? I know we'll be outnumbered by the home fans but are we going to be outnumbered by the Monaghan fans at this one? :D

Anyway main focus must be keeping our good run going. 3 points would be fantastic but I'd settle for 1. I still think Harps will come good and challenge for the playoffs.

jebus
30/05/2007, 12:37 PM
Was supposed to be going but college decided that I'm not finished just yet and so have to be in Cork for Friday and Saturday :mad:

Mr A
30/05/2007, 12:44 PM
Match preview on site- www.finnharps.com

Big pressure on us, if ye win the gap to the playoffs is starting to look pretty daunting. We've been playing a lot better recently but not necessarily getting the results. A lot will depend on whether we can take our chances for a change.

jebus
30/05/2007, 12:49 PM
Match preview on site- www.finnharps.com

Big pressure on us, if ye win the gap to the playoffs is starting to look pretty daunting. We've been playing a lot better recently but not necessarily getting the results. A lot will depend on whether we can take our chances for a change.

I think if you lot don't beat us on Friday ye're out of the running for promotion this year to be honest, its starting to look like a Dundalk, Cobh, Limerick fight at the top as it is

Lim till i die
30/05/2007, 1:45 PM
A lot will depend on whether we can take our chances for a change.

And you'll get chances :ball:

I'll be up there but not travelling with anything like optimism. We never travel well once you go north of Athlone. No matter how poor a Harps team is, (and yours, at least on paper, isn't) we tend to struggle.

Still, mustn't grumble :)

Monkfish
30/05/2007, 2:02 PM
Anybody going to Ballybofey? I know we'll be outnumbered by the home fans but are we going to be outnumbered by the Monaghan fans at this one? :D

Anyway main focus must be keeping our good run going. 3 points would be fantastic but I'd settle for 1. I still think Harps will come good and challenge for the playoffs.

My 45 cycle shift has finally caught up with me and i shall miss my first league game this season, cant complain though. id take the draw.

Lim till i die
30/05/2007, 2:11 PM
cant complain though

You call yourself a Limerick Fan :eek:

Neish
30/05/2007, 7:48 PM
For any of you planning on going to the match and staying up. There is a very god gig stright after the game in Heeney's Diamond room(only a few mins walk from finn park). It a reunion gig for several local bands and DJs many of which are harps fans.The gig was organised by foot.ie regular FBTN and all proceeds are in aid of Rehab.

For more info check out
http://www.irishfootienetwork.com/viewtopic.php?t=7490

shelbourne1904
31/05/2007, 11:33 AM
What is the nearest landing strip to Ballybofey

Monkfish
31/05/2007, 12:01 PM
What is the nearest landing strip to Ballybofey

Derry? or try the British army Barracks in Monaghan.

Magicme
31/05/2007, 2:37 PM
Derry? or try the British army Barracks in Monaghan.

*slaps ya around the lugs*

There is one at the IRISH army base near bundoran & think Letterkenny has an airport.

Anyways no fear of us outnumbering you now Gspain, unemployment looms large on the horizon so cant afford friviolous trips northward to see you lose.

gspain
01/06/2007, 12:44 PM
*slaps ya around the lugs*

There is one at the IRISH army base near bundoran & think Letterkenny has an airport.

Anyways no fear of us outnumbering you now Gspain, unemployment looms large on the horizon so cant afford friviolous trips northward to see you lose.

sorry to hear that magicme. See you in gortakeegan in july and you'll outnumber us there too.

gspain
01/06/2007, 1:28 PM
come on the blues!a win would be great but i would be very happy with a draw.still going gspain

Yes I'll be there. leaving at 4pm should be just about OK from Dublin for an 8pm kickoff.

jebus
01/06/2007, 1:29 PM
Yes I'll be there. leaving at 4pm should be just about OK from Dublin for an 8pm kickoff.

I think there's a few gone up from here so you'll have company

Magicme
04/06/2007, 5:55 PM
sorry to hear that magicme. See you in gortakeegan in july and you'll outnumber us there too.

Its Kingspan Century Park dont ya know!