PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday CCISA!

Neil
23/02/2003, 9:22 AM
Well done to those involved. The Pats trip in January was the best of the season... Bring on Waterford and Longford next season! Two or three busses for Waterford I'd say!

We should organise a big meeting When the fixture list comes out so that all intending to go to some away games next season can sign up for busses.

ian
23/02/2003, 11:47 AM
neil thanks for thinking of the CCISA as you said we haft to get togeter and talk about the busses to the away games for city matches. The travel club will be up and runing to the best of our ability and if we can get the numbers for the away trips so be it .The busses will be there. happy birthday to all members of the CCISA.

RedReb
23/02/2003, 5:04 PM
Happy birthday CCISA. Lets try and get a big recruitment drive going on for the start of the new season. We had two great outings to st. pats and longford last season, so hopefully we can get those who go to the away days to all travel together next season to shout on the shirts. LETS GET ROLLIN WITH P. DOLANS BARMY ARMY.

niamh
24/02/2003, 5:25 PM
Originally posted by RedReb
LETS GET ROLLIN WITH P. DOLANS BARMY ARMY.

looks odd. and sounds odd eh??

niamh
24/02/2003, 5:26 PM
but on the point...well done to the CCISA for offering an alternative.

James
24/02/2003, 5:28 PM
and for offering buses to away matches
something the official SC could look at doing a bit more of
*although fair play to them all, they're great at selling halftime lotto tickets, and shure isnt that brilliant*

ian
24/02/2003, 6:51 PM
A james dont be to hard an the lads.If you wont you can come on the busses if you wont if you cant get a spin to a game.

Colm
24/02/2003, 7:03 PM
Fair play to the CCISA for taking the initiative and organising well run trips to away matches. The bus to Pats was excellent value, what with the toilet, fridge and TV that were on board. Also it was nice to travel in comfort and have plenty of room to relax.
Hopefully we'll see plenty more buses next season as we need to bring good crowds to away games. It is nice that the CCISA recoqnise that there are lots of fans who might not be able to get a lift and like to be given the oppurtunity to go to away games.

James
25/02/2003, 8:01 AM
ah eian all i was saying was fair play toi the CCISA for organising as colm said an alternative to the inbred and prehistoric dinosaurs and bullies that we have had to put up with in the past. thats all
and judging by the excellant reports i heard from the ccisa bus to pats i might well travel with the CCISA in future buses :D

hopefully with pat dolan now taking over EVERY SC will get a new lease of life in them and increase membership and inceases fan involvment and activities that support and promote the club

ian
27/02/2003, 3:06 PM
James i just thought that you would like to be in on the away buses if you like that is all

Dodge
27/02/2003, 3:20 PM
Originally posted by Colm
Fair play to the CCISA for taking the initiative and organising well run trips to away matches. The bus to Pats was excellent value, what with the toilet, fridge and TV that were on board. Also it was nice to travel in comfort and have plenty of room to relax.

just wondering how much you were charged for the bus lads... Oh and how much was each person charged. Independent Saints have done travel to every game for the past 15 months (inc Europe) but its not cheap. Always looking to find out new deals

ian
28/02/2003, 7:09 AM
Dodge it cost 20 euro for the bus but there was only 32 on the bus if there was 52 it would of cost 15 euro a head.how much was your bus to cork last season if you dont mind me asking

Dodge
28/02/2003, 8:34 AM
640 Euro

It was a 35 seater. We knew we wouldn't fill any bigger with the game being on a Monday. (didn't fill that either BTW) we charged 20 for members and 25 for Non-members

ian
28/02/2003, 9:02 AM
That was a lot of money for a 35 seater.We had the names but in the end there was some lads pulled out.You know that we a poor away from home so that is y they pulled out check cronins coaches for a price.:cool: :cool: