PDA

View Full Version : Away form / going behind

GavinZac
29/05/2007, 9:38 PM
Whats going on? A few of our players are talking big about fixing the situation, dan, joe gamble and roy have all come out and said we need to pick it up, as has rico. why is it just not happening? is there a lack of self-belief after creeping into the team away from home, or after going behind? we used to be cocky out but a few players have started going on about losing players in teh off season, almost making excuses.

last away game i was at that we won was dublin city, a year ago, and that didnt even bloody count.

Risteard
30/05/2007, 1:46 AM
Quality isn't there at the moment.
Even if they were at the top of their game, Cillian and Softic in the middle isn't good enough.
Didn't see how he did tonight but i think BOC should be deputy to Sean Kelly.
The crazy thing is when the two lads join and if we get two strikers (one quality striker to replace Roy) then i think the league is still there for us.
I said if we were halfway through and within ten points, then we'd compete.
Now looks like we'll be ten behind with a game in hand but 20 games left overall.
Pats and Drogs aren't at the level Shels and Derry were the past few years so there's an easy league there for someone.

paudie
30/05/2007, 10:58 AM
Another problem will be the intertoto games.

At least 2 league games will be postponed so we could be 10-15 points behind. Even with games in hand that would be a big gap.

We haven't taken advantage of recent Pats/Drogs slip ups.