PDA

View Full Version : Ticket touts ad on this forum

Mayo_Bhoy
29/05/2007, 1:23 AM
A note about ticket trading: We have absolutely no problem with it on one strict condition, that the ticket isn't traded for more than the cover and perhaps a little extra for postage. Posters trying to sell tickets for inflated prices will have their threads moved to the crapper and their posting privileges suspended, with no exceptions. No touts on Foot.ie.

Thanks,
adam

Well why the fuk is there an ad on this site for ticket touts a la needaticket.ie?:mad:

Sheridan
29/05/2007, 1:30 AM
Calm yourself, dahamsta doesn't personally approve or endorse each ad on this site; as far as I know Google Ads displays them automatically based on its own relevance criteria. It might help if you specified which ad you were alluding to. Although this issue may have been dealt with before, now that I think of it.

dahamsta
29/05/2007, 9:32 AM
What Sheridan said. Next time try asking instead of ranting and breaking our rules into the bargain.

dahamsta
29/05/2007, 10:43 AM
That site is blocked now. Here's the righteous indignation from the last time I blocked them.

http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=550639#post550639

It takes an hour or so for the block to activate.

adam

Mayo_Bhoy
29/05/2007, 12:48 PM
Next time try asking instead of ranting and breaking our rules into the bargain.

Ok, apologies for my op, i was just so surprised to see the ad that i posted my initial reaction. BTW i dont see how i was ranting or what rules i broke.

dahamsta
29/05/2007, 1:03 PM
"why the fuk" is both ranting and breaking our rules.

Mayo_Bhoy
29/05/2007, 1:20 PM
Ok fair enough. Apologies again, no offence intended. That'll teach me not to go posting after i come in from the pub at that time of the morning.:o

dahamsta
29/05/2007, 2:03 PM
A common issue on Foot.ie...