PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds gone to Rovers

Pages : [1] 2

cd_2002
21/02/2003, 10:45 AM
Rennie goes to Rovers (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?mainheading=Eircom&id=8955&viewstory=yes)

shedboy
21/02/2003, 10:50 AM
What a shame, is this guy doing his best to play E.L. in every club in Ireland, where he going to go next year???? Derry??

James
21/02/2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by cd_2002
Rennie goes to Rovers (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?mainheading=Eircom&id=8955&viewstory=yes)

so much so for the exclusive from conor george in de paper the other day, and gunthers announcement of having resigned him and dan murray

sometimes a supporter just doesnt know what to believe ???!!!:confused:

patsh
21/02/2003, 10:52 AM
the SoccerCentral story:

Shamrock Rovers manager Liam Buckley has acted quickly and snatched Alan Reynolds away from managerless Cork City. It had been reported the Rennie has re-signed for the Turners Cross club but Buckley travelled to Carlow on Thursday night and got the midfielder’s signature.

Reynolds, 28, was previously with Waterford United and Longford Town will be a welcome addition to the Hoops’ midfield where he will add his combative and determined skills along side Shane Robinson Paul Caffrey and Jason Colwell.

If this is true, f*ck the Judas scumbag bast*ard c*nt Judas!!! :mad: :mad:

green-blood
21/02/2003, 10:55 AM
The cream always rises to the top....

James
21/02/2003, 11:03 AM
i thought twas the SCUM always rises to the top

mouldymurphy
21/02/2003, 11:09 AM
renne is gone (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?mainheading=Eircom&id=8955&viewstory=yes)

mouldymurphy
21/02/2003, 11:11 AM
sorry didnt see other thread

James
21/02/2003, 11:16 AM
rennie leaving thread merged and retitled
james

NorthoftheLee
21/02/2003, 11:19 AM
thats a complete balls....

can't believe he signed for them!!!!!!! getting more ****ed off as i think about it...

Xlex
21/02/2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by oddboy
If this is true, f*ck the Judas scumbag bast*ard c*nt Judas!!! :mad: :mad:

Typical blinkered Cork idiot... He a judas c*unt because he signed for Rovers... Well I knew he was a judas c*nt when he got sent off in the play-off against Harps... after doing his best to get sent off in the first leg.... and all you rebel fcukers told me I was sour....

don't even go there...

Stewie Byrne and Paul McNally knew they were heading off but they fought for the club while they were with us...

but hey the fcuking world evolves around Cork biyee...

Pablo
21/02/2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Xlex

but hey the fcuking work evolves around Cork biyee...

You mean the world?

yeah it does

did ya hear about the corkman with an inferiority complex?
He thought he was only as good as everyone else ;)

As for Rennie....fcuk him, we're on the up. he's going to the scum who are on the way down

his loss

Schumi
21/02/2003, 12:04 PM
Rovers are putting together a good team for next year. Where are they getting the money for this? Their players were getting paid late last season.

hooper
21/02/2003, 12:46 PM
As for Rennie....fcuk him, we're on the up. he's going to the scum who are on the way down

Pablo where how do you justify that statement. Shamrock Rovers have finished ahead of you in the league YET AGAIN with little income, no ground and having to pay rental in richmond all season. So i ask you how are cork city on the up? You have just taken on board a manager who undeniably played the worst football in the league last year. He had pats playing route one football with no width and the majority of their goals were set pieces. So once again HOW are cork on the up while rovers are on their way down?

patsh
21/02/2003, 12:53 PM
Typical blinkered Cork idiot... but hey the fcuking world evolves around Cork biyee...
F*ckoff down the nearest boghole, ya pr*ck.
This is a Cork City forum where Cork City fans express their feelings about their club.
Crawl back into whatever pond you dragged yourself out of, l*nger

Xlex
21/02/2003, 1:00 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Clearly folks the world should revolve around Longford.

After all, it is famous for...

Its your topic... but Battle of ballinamuck... Cait Kiernan... Sean McKeon...

and the fact that Cork can't get a result here... :D

I can trawl thru the board and list the occasions Cork supporters believe something should happen because of a mentality such as "why wouldn't he want to..., we're Cork"

James
21/02/2003, 1:06 PM
and the fact that Cork can't get a result here... :D

well i know quite a few cork man to have gotten 'results' in longford

on rennie though i think its the worst thing he could have done, if its true of course.. rovers are homless (as usual) have no money, a poor team.
we on the other hand are on the up, money to invest, heading more and more professional on and off the pitch.. true rovers have the inter 2bob cup this summer.. but they got fook all else too look forward to other then a trip to some eastern europe / former russian republic ( a definate money loser)

Xlex
21/02/2003, 1:16 PM
F*ckoff down the nearest boghole, ya pr*ck.
This is a Cork City forum where Cork City fans express their feelings about their club.
Crawl back into whatever pond you dragged yourself out of, l*nger

I'll reason with you...

originally posted by xlex
with a measured opinion on Reynolds, I'd say he'll be homeward bound... He is, in my opinion, a thug... loyalty means nothing to him... granted he doesn't look like the same git that played for us but I have a feeling he's going... You won't sign a guy on a free for two years anyway...

I stand by what i said then... The guy is a thug... He showed no loyalty to us... and i believe that because of the season and the support you guy's gave him he owed you a bit of loyalty back... but in the world of Alan Reynolds, he only knows one person and that is himself...

originally posted by eian
Lads i was talking to him on sunday night and he said that he want"s to go back because he has a child and that he wood like to spend more time with him.So lads he is a good player and the best of luck to him at his home town club.And lads he also works in waterford Cristel so give him a break.But he is going to waterford

How true was that?? Now let it go... he's a selfish l@nger and no amount of head in the arse BS from a section of the Cork posters here will change that...

Xlex
21/02/2003, 1:21 PM

I'm open to correction but foot.ie is a community based forum which, in my opinion, is for the use of its membership within the forum guidelines... the sectioning of this site is merely a filter...

Now I regret I tarred all CCFC fans with the same brush... Those I know are amongst the soundest in the league, but there seems to be an attitude amongst some which is highly annoying...

hooper
21/02/2003, 1:22 PM
Originally posted by James
well i know quite a few cork man to have gotten 'results' in longford

on rennie though i think its the worst thing he could have done, if its true of course.. rovers are homless (as usual) have no money, a poor team.
we on the other hand are on the up, money to invest, heading more and more professional on and off the pitch.. true rovers have the inter 2bob cup this summer.. but they got fook all else too look forward to other then a trip to some eastern europe / former russian republic ( a definate money loser)

First of all oddboy you are an idiot. You have no answer to my simple relevent question so you decide to attemt to insult me. You people seem to have the problem of not being able to recognise that we are better than you, we always were better than you and we always will be better than you. We have nothing to look forward to, not true we have iit all to look forward to, moving into tallaght , rebuilding the club and winning many mor eleagues in the future. As for my other points about dolan you havent even tried to answer them at all.

Oh and by the way a club cannot loose moneey on the inter toto cup as any losses are refunded so get your facts right before you start spuoting ****e

patsh
21/02/2003, 1:25 PM
I'll reason with you...

Reason ??? You ???

How true was that?? Now let it go... he's a selfish l@nger and no amount of head in the arse BS from a section of the Cork posters here will change that...
Let it go??
He left your club LAST season and you are still on about it.

If you want to comment to people about their club, don't use words like "idiot", "head up the arse bs".
Now you claim to be a Longford fan and if I came on to your club forum calling you all sorts of names because you were annoyed at something that happened at the club you support, you would be quite entitled to tell me where to go.

Now I am a Cork City fan, have no more than a passing interest in Longford, and am on a CCFC forum commenting on something which annoys me about the club I support.

I have no interest in the opinion of somebody as rude, insulting and petty as you as long as you act like a complete l*nger.

If you want to discuss anything about CCFC, go ahead, but remember it's a Cork club where Cork people will be concerned with Cork matters.

Schumi
21/02/2003, 1:26 PM
Maybe a Rovers fan might have a better insight, where are rovers getting the money to pay both Reynolds and Barry Ryan? They didn't seem to have enough to pay thier current players at the end of last season. Are they taking it out of the fund for Tallaght?

patsh
21/02/2003, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by hooper

First of all oddboy you are an idiot.
Whats your problem, illiterate junkie?

Xlex
21/02/2003, 1:42 PM
Reason ??? You ???

Let it go??
He left your club LAST season and you are still on about it.

I have let it go... I apologised for generalising but I'm not taking a thing back otherwise... He's been a judas wherever he's gone and when I suggested it before I was told I was bitter, now I'm ****ed at the 'mentality'... Now I don't usualliy **** many off so I presume you are annoyed...

As for the
I have no interest in the opinion of somebody as rude, insulting and petty as you as long as you act like a complete l*nger.

I only have to read your posts on this thread to see that your grammer, cursing and rudness are of as equal quality to me as you have found mine... Do you live in a boghole too... oddboy...

fosterdollar
21/02/2003, 1:45 PM
Whats your problem, illiterate junkie?

:rolleyes:

James
21/02/2003, 1:49 PM
stop putting words in my mouth / posts oddboy
i never said ya were an idiot

lol :)
well not publicly like

WeAreRovers
21/02/2003, 3:33 PM
Can't resist it but thanks for Rennie lads. In case you don't realise it he has signed for a team that finished higher than you last season and are in Europe.

Best of luck with Dolan. I'm looking forward to that particular soap opera. His ego just about equals your collective ego. Should be a good laugh.

KOH

PS to reassure Schumi, all our players are paid up to date. There was an admin ****-up at the end of last season, nothing more. We've released Scully, Dimech, Costello and Glenn Fitzpatrick. That should help to cover Rennie and Barry Ryan's wages.

James
21/02/2003, 3:40 PM
didnt know dimech was gone from rovers
he looked a handy player the few times i saw rovers play last year
might be worth a look at

Schumi
21/02/2003, 3:59 PM
Originally posted by WeAreRovers
PS to reassure Schumi, all our players are paid up to date.
$hite. ;)

patsh
21/02/2003, 4:03 PM
stop putting words in my mouth / posts oddboy
i never said ya were an idiot

lol :)
well not publicly like
Well James, I think you posted something that seemed to upset one of the junkies from the Scum.
When replying to it, the same junkie seemed to addressing his remarks to me.
Hence the post.
And what ever you call me in private is your perogative.;)

As for the 2 Longford creeps who seem to have f*ckall to say about their own club and spend far too much time monitoring my posts...well?
1. Xlex, I curse and am rude on the occasions that deserve such a response.
As I pointed out to you, if I went to your club forum and began a post "typical Longford idiot" on a subject that had nothing to do with the club I support, a rude, insulting and petty response would be in order to the rude, insulting and petty beginning to the post and
2. For someone who protests so much that he/she has let it go, why are you still on about it?

As for Magoo..................:rolleyes:
It's simply a slagging that all Scum fans are junkies.
I do not actually think all SR fans are "on gear".
crawl back up your arse, lie down and do yourself a favour.

patsh
21/02/2003, 4:10 PM
Back to the subject.
I was up at the Collingwood cup final today and after the game, (UCD WELL BEATEN!!:p ) was walking out with a few people.
Pat Dolan and Liam Murphy were walking out together, and one guy askd Liam if it was definite that Reynolds was gone.
LM said he was, even though Reynolds had agreed terms with City.
So not only did he leave City, he did so after he said he was agreeing to stay!:mad:
Lets give the Judas a warm welcome when he dares show his fizzog out the cross....;)

WeAreRovers
21/02/2003, 4:10 PM
didnt know dimech was gone from rovers
he looked a handy player the few times i saw rovers play last year
might be worth a look at

Think he's left the country. He flattered to deceive to be honest. Mind you he did give Kevin Hunt a couple of digs at the start of the cup-semi and Hunt hid for the rest of the game. :D

KOH

Neil
21/02/2003, 4:27 PM
So not only did he leave City, he did so after he said he was agreeing to stay!:mad:

City had agreed terms with him. Asked him was it ok to tell the press. Rennie said 'yes'. Following day he rang to say he'd changed his mind (for the sake of a few bob more with Rovers).

Bad move Rennie. Going to no-hopers like Rovers. But if it's all about the money.......?

joe
21/02/2003, 4:31 PM
Back to the subject.
I was up at the Collingwood cup final today and after the game, (UCD WELL BEATEN!!:p ) was walking out with a few people.
Pat Dolan and Liam Murphy were walking out together, and one guy askd Liam if it was definite that Reynolds was gone.
LM said he was, even though Reynolds had agreed terms with City.
Lets give the Judas a warm welcome when he dares show his fizzog out the cross....;)

apparently he agreed terms with city yesterday (verbally, i presume) only to turn around and agree to join shams last night

ccfcman
22/02/2003, 11:56 AM
funny that a scum fan looks up ccfc threads?

fosterdollar
22/02/2003, 12:02 PM
...I curse and am rude on the occasions that deserve such a response....
...As for Magoo..................:rolleyes:
...crawl back up your arse, lie down and do yourself a favour.

F_UCK OFF!

patsh
22/02/2003, 1:02 PM
Originally posted by Magoo
F_UCK OFF!
Excellently phrased, well thought out and entirely original response, displaying to the full, the level of debating skill of the myopic one.......:rolleyes: :D

Colm
22/02/2003, 1:40 PM
Originally posted by joe
apparently he agreed terms with city yesterday (verbally, i presume) only to turn around and agree to join shams last night Yeah thats very bad form. I got the impression though that a lot of people were happy to see the back of him after the way he handled this whole thing.

If thats the way he normally behaves, then I think we're better off without him. We are going places, entering an exciting new era under Pat Dolan and if hew wants to go to a club who are in dire trouble and are going down the tubes then thats his problem.
Good riddance to the Judas b*stard.

fosterdollar
22/02/2003, 1:48 PM
Excellently phrased, well thought out and entirely original response, displaying to the full, the level of debating skill of the myopic one.......:rolleyes: :D

just taking influence from your very own unique style of response :p

TommyT
23/02/2003, 8:18 AM
true rovers have the inter 2bob cup this summer.. but they got fook all else too look forward to other then a trip to some eastern europe / former russian republic ( a definate money loser)

Now now don't be bitter, I remember the cross erupting when you scored a late goal to qualify for it a few years ago.

Cunning plan by Grunther though avoid losing money by only getting beaten where you're fans won't see you :D

Unfortunately for him Lennox goes to the away matches...

James
23/02/2003, 4:35 PM
Originally posted by TommyT
Cunning plan by Grunther though avoid losing money by only getting beaten where you're fans won't see you :D

Unfortunately for him Lennox goes to the away matches...

he's not the only one that goes to away matches :D

latvia (http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=37090170)

thecorner
24/02/2003, 2:36 PM
cany wait for next season already when the scum come to town
reynolds is the ultimate judas and i expect he knows
just hope he doesnt come into the horseshoe

TRAITOR B*****D

Schumi
24/02/2003, 2:41 PM
And I'm sure you'd glass him if he did.:rolleyes:

Ali-G
24/02/2003, 4:29 PM
I wont be shouting abuse at Reynolds next season. He was easily City's best player this year, why cant ye give him some credit. Fair enough, he handled the transfer to Rovers badly, but he's a City legend in my view. To any Rover's fans reading this, ye got some player. Pity ye didnt get Billy Woods instead.

As for the abuse on this thread, there's alot of people out there who need to grow up and get a life. Maybe the foot.ie lads can start up a separate abuse thread, and ye can go away to that, and stop boring the rest of us.

James
24/02/2003, 4:38 PM
Originally posted by Ali-G
he's a City legend in my view.

FAO Ali-G: 1 Very good season does NOT a city legend make you

Schumi
24/02/2003, 4:42 PM
FAO Ali-G: 1 Very good season does NOT a city legend make you Unless you're John O'Flynn, in which case it makes you the best player in the world ... ever.

niamh
24/02/2003, 5:15 PM
de ******! I thought him staying on was the best news I'd heard since JOF staying. As for the reporting of the matter, does that mean Dan has signed or not? :(

James
24/02/2003, 5:18 PM
afaik dan had already signed days b4 that story was printed

patsh
24/02/2003, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by Ali-G
As for the abuse on this thread, there's alot of people out there who need to grow up and get a life. Maybe the foot.ie lads can start up a separate abuse thread, and ye can go away to that, and stop boring the rest of us.
I also thought he was City's best player last season.
If he had gone to Waterford everyone would understand.
However, he agreed terms with City, gave the go ahead to announce it to the press, only for to renege on the deal for the sake of a few euro.
So, while I grew up quite a few years ago, and have a very full and varied life, I believe Rennie is a complete scumbag Judas, and City are better off without the guy now.
We have a new era at the club and its the shirt that will have to matter, not the few bob.
As for "boring the rest of us", you are a member of a very small minority, so toddle off to the "Rennie support" thread where you can have deep, meaningful conversations with no one at all.!:p

James
24/02/2003, 5:43 PM
or maybe he could talk to goalside ;)