Got the three points
Defence Solid again
Good travelling support again
Kevin Waters continuing his Anthony Wolfe like turnaround
The gap to fourth grows ever wider

Negatives:

We were Pi$$ poor
Questions about young Ryan again
Rossi - When the ball is at your feet outside your own area in injury time, a goal up, LUMP IT, don't dance on it and then dive at the nearest opponents feet :eek:
John Ryans insistence on having a go at the referee at the end despite his team being filthy and the near 19 minutes of injury time

Another three points Tuesday and maybe a draw in Harps and we're sittin pretty :ball:

Monkfish
27/05/2007, 7:01 PM
You forgot to put standing in the rain and the fact your crap at cards in the negitive list!

Philly
27/05/2007, 8:47 PM
Negatives:

You got a peno for a foul outside the box.

You'll see it on YouTube soon. Ryan had every right to be ****ed off over that. We were looking grand until that.

gael353
27/05/2007, 11:23 PM
Negatives:

You'll see it on YouTube soon. Ryan had every right to be ****ed off over that. We were looking grand until that.

well id like to see that too as some KC fans were saying it was outside but some were saying he was inside. Two deffo sendings off though first for stupidity and second was a just a a dirty lunge. Ye play better with 9 men

davidatrb
28/05/2007, 1:03 AM
Negatives:

The video is far from conclusive. Someone should paint lines on the pitch ! Might have helped the ref too. :confused:

well id like to see that too as some KC fans were saying it was outside but some were saying he was inside. Two deffo sendings off though first for stupidity and second was a just a a dirty lunge. Ye play better with 9 men

For the first red - there was a lad covering back, as well the limerick lad had nudged the ball a little wide, dont know if he had a clear goal scoring opportunity. For the second red Alan Byrne won the ball.

And about playing better with 9 - we played pretty well with 10 against Monaghan last week - and with 10 against Shels the week before! :)

gael353
28/05/2007, 7:33 AM
The video is far from conclusive. Someone should paint lines on the pitch ! Might have helped the ref too. :confused:

Mmm unmarked field? theres a fine for that lol

For the first red - there was a lad covering back,
he was a country mile away and was running like an Asthmatic ant going home with some havy shopping :)

For the second red Alan Byrne won the ball.

Won the ball yes with studs showing.

jebus
28/05/2007, 9:27 AM
Two clear reds lads, one for the keeper bring the last man (the Kildare defender would never have got there) and the other for a seriously dirty foul. As for the game itself, well anymore of that ****e that went on after they scored and we can say goodbye to our playoff place

LFC in Exile
28/05/2007, 9:33 AM
And about playing better with 9 - we played pretty well with 10 against Monaghan last week - and with 10 against Shels the week before! :)

I thought Dermot Keely was in charge at Shels. :)

Lim till i die
28/05/2007, 11:50 AM
Someone should paint lines on the pitch ! Might have helped the ref too.

There's an idea for ye :rolleyes:

For the first red - there was a lad covering back, as well the limerick lad had nudged the ball a little wide, dont know if he had a clear goal scoring opportunity.

The keeper tried to cut him in two!!!

For the second red Alan Byrne won the ball.

If there's a stupider argument in football then the "he won the ball" argument I'd like to hear it. Suppose if he had punched Chuka in the face but came away with the ball would that be okay too??

The baldy streak of pi$$ in midfield for ye should have walked for swinging a kick at Rossi towards the end aswell

And about playing better with 9 - we played pretty well with 10 against Monaghan last week - and with 10 against Shels the week before!

Suppose those weren't red cards either...........

Your manager needs to set an example instead of running around after referees condoning your players filth :rolleyes:

dapman1
28/05/2007, 3:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3myoqT6RSoU

Highlights of the game

osarusan
28/05/2007, 3:29 PM
If there's a stupider argument in football then the "he won the ball" argument I'd like to hear it.

I prefer the "Keane tackle on Haaland" arguement that because Keane injured himself trying to kick Haaland years earlier, it justifies, as an act of revenge, one of the worst tackles I've ever seen.

4tothefloor
29/05/2007, 12:19 AM

Highlights of the game
Jesus that was a woeful goal we conceded!

LFC in Exile
29/05/2007, 9:44 AM

Highlights of the game

Stonewall red card for the keeper. Impossible to tell from that whether it was inside or outside the box - I presume the referees assistant indicated it was inside. The second red card is less clear cut. It was definitely a dangerous tackle and there is no 'got the ball' defence. Were there a few tackles flying in at that stage and the referee may have decided he was taking the L37 player out. In any event the referee was very well placed to see what happened. :ball: