PDA

View Full Version : Don't complain, you stupid, stupid...

dahamsta
26/05/2007, 2:17 PM
Nobody'll say it better'n Twenty (http://url.ie/478).

adam

GavinZac
26/05/2007, 2:20 PM
Links not working so I'll assume its "Don't complain, just think how horrible things would be if Fine Gael were in power."

pete
26/05/2007, 3:01 PM
The election will be old news next week so we can get back to complaining about the state of the health service, crime & house prices...

nedder
26/05/2007, 4:12 PM
what a load of rubbish.....

hoops1
26/05/2007, 5:29 PM
what a load of rubbish.....

Agree

pineapple stu
26/05/2007, 5:41 PM
Deep analysis there.

micls
26/05/2007, 5:46 PM
That kinda thing makes me laugh......it was the basis of the alternatives campaign and yet they failed to properly outline how they would do anything better.....

Il complain if I wanna complain cos fact is we were stuck with a choice between a **** party and a ****ter party(you decide which is which), it was no real choice.

nedder
26/05/2007, 8:11 PM
Deep analysis there.

It doesn't even warrant analysis

OneRedArmy
27/05/2007, 10:34 PM
It doesn't even warrant analysisBecause its right on the money?

No need to analyse it.

dahamsta
28/05/2007, 6:13 AM
Deep analysis there.In Twenty's post or in this thread? About even I'd say. ;)

Of course the people most likely to complain are the lazy muppets that didn't vote at all.

adam

Erstwhile Bóz
28/05/2007, 8:31 AM
Any twentymajor links I've been sent recently have been crap. He/she/it used to be brilliant.

galwayhoop
28/05/2007, 11:29 AM
Of course the people most likely to complain are the lazy muppets that didn't vote at all.

exactly.

the people who harped on about "change" without even knowing what they wanted to change or more importantly what needed to be changed!

the amount of people who told me they were going to vote for change in the election, and when pressed about what change they were on about stared blankly while mumbling bolder dash like "ahhh.... health ..... and ...... stamp duty and .... emm ... sure i like enda kenny too"

the main problem is that the run of the mill complainer in this country is hopelessly uneducated politically and when it boils down to it, as adam says above, too lazy to actually go out and vote at all! but boy can they moan.