PDA

View Full Version : Help!

joe
20/07/2001, 9:28 AM
Anyone out there got any good hangover cures?

Xlex
20/07/2001, 10:05 AM
If anybody knew, they would be filthy rich,

Popcorn or a pint of Bulmers and ice!!!

dahamsta
20/07/2001, 10:08 AM
Breakfast roll!

joe
20/07/2001, 10:12 AM
thanks lads.

adam's suggestion sounds the more tempting

mmmmm breakfast roll

Macy
20/07/2001, 10:12 AM
Breakfast Roll and a can of Coke. Actually the best is an Onion Bargi (?) and Coke, but unless you got an indian take away last night doubt you'd have that.
Couple of bottles of Gatorade helps the dehydration....

Leonard
20/07/2001, 12:55 PM
Try throwing up. If that fails, I always find a good, strong kick to the testicles a great help when feeling a bit dulled by beer. Really clears the sences.
While we're looking for help, anyone know anything on EC directives on water quality in food factories or contingency plans on local water supply problems. Would greatly appreciate it, as a boiling warning has just been issued for the factory area and I'm going home now, and can't be arsed sorting it out myself. See ye all Monday, lads.

dahamsta
20/07/2001, 1:45 PM
I like a good fizzy drink in the morning, but I find it tastes icky when I drink it. So a nice sweet cup o' cha goes with the breakfast roll. Breakfast rolls in Cork are pretty pathetic compared to their Dublin brethren though. Nicest breakfast rolls I found are in the Centra across from O'Connell Bridge (Southside), and in a Spar further down the key opposite. Yum yum!

Macy
20/07/2001, 2:28 PM
Murphys Upper Baggot street is surely the nicest in Dublin, and not the rip off that Centra is! The Kylemore by work has just started doing them as well, but yet to be hungover enough to be tempted since they were introduced. I'm becoming very boring in my old age, plus mid-week sessions are normally straight from work so I stagger home at 11ish after 6 hours drinking, effectively an early night!

joe
20/07/2001, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by Leonard
Try throwing up. If that fails, I always find a good, strong kick to the testicles a great help when feeling a bit dulled by beer. Really clears the sences.

what like this (http://www.csn.ul.ie/~deccy/funnies/haras.mpeg)

dahamsta
20/07/2001, 3:44 PM
One megabyte, six seconds, and about as believeable as a Fianna Fail election promise. What a tragic waste of bandwidth.