PDA

View Full Version : mulvihill for us

ramsfan
24/05/2007, 2:56 PM
lads

please vvote local, look how long it took us to get what we have now get mulvihill in and we will get more and alot quicker

Comic Book Guy
24/05/2007, 3:04 PM
Would he get in though? I doubt it, he would be relying on getting all of the vote in Cobh and picking up a lot in east cork. I'd say the status quo in the constituency would stay the same.

MojoPin
24/05/2007, 3:23 PM
its vital we get some local guy into government...... but i doubt mulvhill will get in as alot of people wont vote for him for many petty issues

bellavistaman
24/05/2007, 4:36 PM
lads

please vvote local, look how long it took us to get what we have now get mulvihill in and we will get more and alot quicker

We got what we have now thanks to Barrys connections with Fianna Fail nothing to do with John Mulvihill. This thread has nothing to do with soccer like!

don ramo
24/05/2007, 4:59 PM
what we've got is through the chairmans connections with ff, michael ahearn is our connection to the goverment and if they get voted back in, which is more than likely we will have more pulling power if we help a ff td get a seat, the club went through him for the current grant and the next one will also go through him if his party are re-elected, but he needs the number one vote as the more votes he gets from one area the more he will help that area for the reason they got him into office, it irrelevant where he's from you take care of him he will take care of you thats politics, if mulvihill party isnt in goverment he wont have as much power as someone whos party is in goverment,

bellavistaman
24/05/2007, 5:10 PM
what we've got is through the chairmans connections with ff, michael ahearn is our connection to the goverment and if they get voted back in, which is more than likely we will have more pulling power if we help a ff td get a seat, the club went through him for the current grant and the next one will also go through him if his party are re-elected, but he needs the number one vote as the more votes he gets from one area the more he will help that area for the reason they got him into office, it irrelevant where he's from you take care of him he will take care of you thats politics, if mulvihill party isnt in goverment he wont have as much power as someone whos party is in goverment,

Exactly, spot on! :D

bellavistaman
26/05/2007, 12:32 AM
great news for the club that michael ahern got in and ff are in government too. hopefully we can get another stand out of them!!

don ramo
26/05/2007, 5:01 AM
if the ground isnt finnished by the next election there not gettin my vote again they got it for the simple reason movement has begun, if it stalls for 5 years they can forget it, we voted him in now its his turn.

Comic Book Guy
26/05/2007, 9:14 AM
I'm sure all the work will be done in 5 years, after all a lot has happened in 1 year, new dressing rooms, new stand, pitch lengthened and widened, new lights.

don ramo
26/05/2007, 11:05 AM
but you forgot this was an electon year, grants are like candy on an election year

bellavistaman
26/05/2007, 11:27 AM
if the ground isnt finnished by the next election there not gettin my vote again they got it for the simple reason movement has begun, if it stalls for 5 years they can forget it, we voted him in now its his turn.

when you say ground, do you mean the dawn view stand alone or another stand, cause i thought i heard some1 say that there was planning permmission for a bigger one on the kirkwood villas side on the echo:confused:

don ramo
26/05/2007, 5:35 PM
by ground i mean, a fully seated 5000 seater ground which is the plan in the next three years, according to the AGM anyway thats the plan