PDA

View Full Version : Any programmes in New Jersey last night?

gspain
24/05/2007, 2:55 PM
Just wondering was there a programme produced for the Ecuador game and if so was it a double issue with saturday's game?

Anyone got a spare. Happy to pay all costs or exchange any recent Irish home or away programmes for it.

ollie
24/05/2007, 3:29 PM
Its hardly a double issue with one game on in New Jersey and the other in Boston...The game in Boston is the curtain raiser for the revs game. I'd imagine the pen pics took a lot of work if they were included.

NY Hoop
24/05/2007, 4:11 PM
Didnt see any. Or anybody with any.

KOH

gspain
24/05/2007, 5:28 PM
Thanks for the replies.

In many cases in the U.S. double and triple programmes are issued even for games in different cities and even across the west and east coast. Take last year when NI met Romania, Uruguay etc and 1 programmes was issued for games in New Jersey, Chicago and LA. Ditto for our game sin 92 and 96.

Metrostars
24/05/2007, 5:32 PM
I asked around befor the game last night and noone knew of any.

gspain
25/05/2007, 6:59 AM
Thanks for the updates.

If anybody going to Foxboro would be willing to grab a programme and/or teamsheet or whatever is produced I'd gladly pay all costs via a dollar cheque and send some programmes from recent Irish games as well.

Raheny Red
25/05/2007, 5:53 PM
Thanks for the updates.

If anybody going to Foxboro would be willing to grab a programme and/or teamsheet or whatever is produced I'd gladly pay all costs via a dollar cheque and send some programmes from recent Irish games as well.

Was that you in last Saturday's Star :confused:

gspain
28/05/2007, 7:29 AM
Any programmes or teamsheets in Foxboro? Anyone got any spares?

slow2anger
29/05/2007, 11:48 AM
Any programmes or teamsheets in Foxboro? Anyone got any spares?

Nothing as usual in the US apart from the ticket!