PDA

View Full Version : Brighteyes Casadaga

anto1208
23/05/2007, 1:12 PM
Anyone get it , prob the best album ive got in ages i got it along with the artic monkeys 2nd and arcade fires 2nd ( both pretty poor considering there 1st ones ) and its blown the 2 of them out of the water .

Such a quality song writter ( conor orburst )

Lev Yashin
25/05/2007, 5:29 PM
ya i have it alright...love it...the man is a genius kinda stopped listening to him in protest a few years ago as he was supposed to play oxegen but then pulled out on the day...but you cant stay away from the music it is brilliant
in an mrket full or average singer songwriters (blunt) he stands head and shoulders above alot of them.

anto1208
27/05/2007, 10:14 PM
ya i have it alright...love it...the man is a genius kinda stopped listening to him in protest a few years ago as he was supposed to play oxegen but then pulled out on the day...but you cant stay away from the music it is brilliant
in an mrket full or average singer songwriters (blunt) he stands head and shoulders above alot of them.

I was sitting out side that tent aswell gutted :(

they are there this year aswell , but im not going to oxegen anymore too old :D

Lev Yashin
29/05/2007, 6:34 AM
you never too old for good music!!
im stayin in a hotel this year!!!
bring it on!
cant wait!

anto1208
29/05/2007, 9:47 AM
you never too old for good music!!
im stayin in a hotel this year!!!
!

Rock and roll baby :D:D

Soper
05/06/2007, 11:09 PM
I need to buy this, but it is far too expensive, and I am too pretentious to buy it on cd or download it:mad:

anto1208
26/06/2007, 8:15 AM
After giving this a good listen i reckon its prob one of the best albums ive ever owned , I cant see why this guy isnt massive . Finest songwritter around at the moment .