PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Colbert

clownboy
23/05/2007, 7:57 AM
Good news for Limerick..He has left Rovers.He would be great if Limerick get Him Great player ..very quick and strong

young boy
23/05/2007, 8:20 AM
he left on very good grounds with rovers. scully didnt want him to leave but wayne thought it was for the best.

hopefully limerick get him before someone else

Jofspring
23/05/2007, 8:27 AM
he would be a great addition to the team. only tommy barrett left now, hopefully he'll be on his way back aswell.

Voice of Reason
23/05/2007, 8:58 AM
and Paul Rose and Derek McCarthy!

and Des Kennedy!

joeSoap
23/05/2007, 10:04 AM
Derek got a bad injury playing for Pike a few weeks ago and will be out for a long time. Des Kennedy would be a great signing....:D:D

see's it
23/05/2007, 10:24 AM
he would be a great addition to the team. only tommy barrett left now, hopefully he'll be on his way back aswell.

hopefully not id like to see a limerick lad doing well with a premier club

leather
23/05/2007, 10:25 AM
Sorry to hear about Derek Mc Carthy, The lads i spoke too after the match in question were saying a hamstring problem.. Must be more serious,,, best of luck to him.

Jofspring
23/05/2007, 11:35 AM
very true but he could be doing well with us if we are premier next year :D:D

KevB76
23/05/2007, 12:24 PM

How about 7 or 8 Limerick lad's doing well with a premier club - i.e. Limerick 37 next season - we're in a good position already, promotion would be a realistic ambition with Robbie, Wayne and others back :ball:

Monkfish
23/05/2007, 1:58 PM
Good news for Limerick..He has left Rovers.He would be great if Limerick get Him Great player ..very quick and strong

Can you provide a link to anywhere on the internet where this story is? (nothing on the rovers site)
We dont want another Robbies gone to Galway thread, or something simular to the hysteria that was created with the news of Polish investers, Brian Kerr, Jason Mcateer ect.... its just that some people on this site seem to swallow bull**** very easily you see. The below in an interview from just last week.

http://www.shamrockrovers.ie/playerinterview.php?subaction=showfull&id=1179485926&archive=&start_from=&ucat=12&

Monkfish
23/05/2007, 1:59 PM

You must be such a proud Limerick man.

clownboy
23/05/2007, 2:09 PM
Sorry I cannot provide that...You will just have to trust me I suppose.A friend of his told me.I don't think that he was Lying at least I hope not:o:o

joeSoap
23/05/2007, 2:23 PM
Based on the above interview, I'd have to say he's not going anywhere........

Lim till i die
23/05/2007, 2:32 PM
Wayne Colbert isn't with Shamrock Rovers anymore

Whether he signs for Limerick or not is a different matter................

see's it
23/05/2007, 2:40 PM
How about 7 or 8 Limerick lad's doing well with a premier club - i.e. Limerick 37 next season - we're in a good position already, promotion would be a realistic ambition with Robbie, Wayne and others back :ball:

ya premier next season would be great but id still like to see limerick lads doing well at a higher level this season it can only be good for lim37 in the long run

Lim till i die
23/05/2007, 2:52 PM
ya premier next season would be great but id still like to see limerick lads doing well at a higher level this season it can only be good for lim37 in the long run

:confused:

Needtoknow
23/05/2007, 4:52 PM

Personally, I would think it has to be better playing & getting promotion with
L37 rather than sitting on the bench in Dublin half the time! :ball:

allab
29/05/2007, 9:27 AM
on the radio this morning that wayne has signed for limerick37.. great signing