PDA

View Full Version : no keeper

thegafferman
22/05/2007, 11:14 AM
heard mccarthy is out for at least six weeks felll through a sky light or something .... this could wreck our season

Risteard
22/05/2007, 11:37 AM
What's wrong with Cuthbert?

bellavistaman
22/05/2007, 12:59 PM
What's wrong with Cuthbert?

he left us bout two years ago, with ucc now i think. if its true about mccarthy thats a massive blow, hendos back is wrecked also so u might have heard it bout him, the sub keeper deasy isnt a bad keeper though, you never know he might answer the call, he's well capable anyway. Anyway with our defence playin the way theuy are recently no need for a keeper!!:D:D

looping
22/05/2007, 3:33 PM
he left us bout two years ago, with ucc now i think. if its true about mccarthy thats a massive blow, hendos back is wrecked also so u might have heard it bout him, the sub keeper deasy isnt a bad keeper though, you never know he might answer the call, he's well capable anyway. Anyway with our defence playin the way theuy are recently no need for a keeper!!:D:D

HENDO might take the position used to be keeper wasn t he?? ... :D

Cici900
22/05/2007, 3:53 PM
Season is over I dont beleive it. He was the best keeper this year .

bellavistaman
22/05/2007, 5:09 PM
Seasons far from over, christ almighty theres an attitude! We can get one on loan from a MSL side if we have to, as i said already Deasy the sub keeper can stand in, hendo can if he has to. We can get Derek Slattery the legend back. Nobody even knows if this is a fact if it is we'll just get on with it and start by beating Harps friday. if would be more a disaster if we lost Murray now we'll survive either way. long season and the break is coming up soon so chill out!!!!

Comic Book Guy
22/05/2007, 6:22 PM
I don't think Hendo could stand in as his back is banjaxed, I suppose they will have to go with Stephen Deasy. I heard that it was a freak accident that has put James out and he will be out for 6 weeks but hopefully they can pick up a replacement keeper. At least there is a week's break coming up as well as a Cup weekend.

rambler14
22/05/2007, 8:51 PM
Bring back Eoghan Lougheed!!!!
Lets hope they don't bring Anthony Fennelly back of course we can get someone on loan aswell.

Philly
22/05/2007, 9:46 PM
Funnily enough KCFC are forced to play their u-18 - third choice keeper this Saturday more than likely.

looping
22/05/2007, 10:44 PM
any chance of packy holden back??

Mr A
23/05/2007, 12:45 PM
Relax lads, no need for a keeper against Harps. Even with no keeper and 8 outfield players I reckon ye'll beat us at least 9-0.

harps1954
23/05/2007, 1:05 PM
Is there many supporters making the trip up from Cobh??

don ramo
23/05/2007, 1:27 PM
doubtfull maybe a few may hop on the team bus, normally 4-6, you might get one our two who may drive, i doubt it but ive been wrong before,

rammie
23/05/2007, 2:53 PM
doesn't fate play tricks on us!!!...well it looks like cometh the hour cometh the man, "Sully" will make his return ... goal keeper problem solved:):):)

Cici900
23/05/2007, 5:05 PM
Deasy is too young according to the echo hendersons back is nackered and hendos been on to ipswich, sunderland and wolves looking for a short term keeper. Could have fenners back as well

rambler14
23/05/2007, 9:08 PM
I'd like to see Brendan O'Connell from Corinthians. Best goalkeeper outside the eircom league in Ireland. He's the Irish Universities Keeper & Captain. He is also the Irish Intermediate keeper

MojoPin
25/05/2007, 7:03 PM
jus heard there that we have benn forced to use the u 21 keeper, deasy is it?, even though we have a senior keeper lined up but we cant sign him because all the fai reps are in usa living it up...

bellavistaman
25/05/2007, 9:50 PM
Imagine some ****es living it up in USA!!!! Well CiCi, is season over, think not!!Far from it! Fennelly will be able to play tuesday if he gets in delighted for Deasy clean sheet well done to him and the rest of the lads, great result, ROLL ON KILDARE!!

Cici900
26/05/2007, 7:00 PM
No season isnt over I was proved wrong but well done to deasy. Its shockin that they rejected our application. If it was cork city they would have given it.

harpskid
26/05/2007, 7:22 PM
Deasy was far from impressive last evening. He dropped nearly everything that came his way. Only for the fact that we are totally inept in front of goal, Cobh wouldn't have won last night.

thegafferman
28/05/2007, 10:10 AM
have to say i agree with harps kid deasy did well but has a bit to go.....