PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Smartestest?

SligoBrewer
20/05/2007, 10:37 AM
http://www.intelligencetest.com/

c'mon lads. who's the smartestest?;) free online test there.. good luck:D

General statistics
Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 28
Questions answered incorrectly: 2
Percentage correct answers: 93 %
Your age adjusted IQ score is 138 and the average score for all test takers is 100.
Your Grade ** Gifted **
Well done! Your score was within three standard deviations of the mean score (top 2.27% of the population). Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.

gustavo
20/05/2007, 10:58 AM
Your age adjusted IQ score is 126 and the average score is 100.

Your Grade:Above Average

Well done! Your score was above average and within two standard deviations of the mean score (top 85 to 97.73% of the population) Typically, people with scores in this range can see logic in their surroundings and perform very well academically. You like to conceptualize ideas and gather your own information which means that you have the brains to go far. You should be able to handle all academic challenges and if you think of intelligence as an ability to adapt adequately to new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

General statistics

Total number of questions:30
Questions answered:30
Questions not answered:0
Questions answered correctly:25
Questions answered incorrectly:5
Percentage correct answers:83%

all rubbish though of course

SligoBrewer
20/05/2007, 11:22 AM
Your age adjusted IQ score is 126 and the average score is 100.

Your Grade:Above Average

Well done! Your score was above average and within two standard deviations of the mean score (top 85 to 97.73% of the population) Typically, people with scores in this range can see logic in their surroundings and perform very well academically. You like to conceptualize ideas and gather your own information which means that you have the brains to go far. You should be able to handle all academic challenges and if you think of intelligence as an ability to adapt adequately to new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

General statistics

Questions answered correctly:25
Questions answered incorrectly:5
Percentage correct answers:83%

all rubbish though of course
just cause you were beaten by a young'un:D

tetsujin1979
20/05/2007, 11:25 AM
General statistics

Questions answered correctly: 27
Questions answered incorrectly: 3
Percentage correct answers: 90 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

osarusan
20/05/2007, 11:50 AM
General statistics

Questions answered correctly: 30
Questions answered incorrectly:
Percentage correct answers: 100 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 165 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Cheat **

paul_oshea
21/05/2007, 8:41 AM
I am.

Magicme
21/05/2007, 9:50 AM
I must be totally dumb coz did a different IQ test than the rest of ya! :mad:

Schumi
21/05/2007, 11:29 AM
Questions answered correctly: 29
Questions answered incorrectly: 1
Percentage correct answers: 96 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 138 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

I don't know why D is the answer to number 23 though.

dfx-
21/05/2007, 11:31 AM
Questions answered correctly: 22
Questions answered incorrectly: 8
Percentage correct answers: 73 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 118 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Above Average **

kingdom hoop
21/05/2007, 2:37 PM
I don't know why D is the answer to number 23 though.

I do!!

The shape in the middle of the other three has half the amount of sides of the outside shape; square/octagon, triangle/hexything etc. While D on the other hand has a triangle and a 7er.

kingdom hoop bows graciously and gracefully to applause

SligoBrewer
21/05/2007, 7:47 PM
I do!!

The shape in the middle of the other three has half the amount of sides of the outside shape; square/octagon, triangle/hexything etc. While D on the other hand has a triangle and a 7er.

crowd responds 'get off the fecking stage you geek'

kingdom hoop
21/05/2007, 8:26 PM
crowd responds 'get off the fecking stage you geek'

:D

Amongst my cohorts, being able to count is only stage .12 of 3.14 on the geekometer, just before the 'having a washing machine that automatically shrinks your pants an inch' stage:p

Schumi
21/05/2007, 8:39 PM
Amongst my cohorts, being able to count is only stage .12 of 3.14 on the geekometerWhat stage is saying that? :D

kingdom hoop
21/05/2007, 9:13 PM
What stage is saying that?

Irreversible expulsion I'm afraid. I'm not meant to divulge any such sect secrets. Ahh, I never liked their quirky sense of humour, social ineptitude, keen dress sense or fabulous foibles. Oh who am I kidding? Take me back guys. Pleeeease. Let us remove rule Pythagoras Theta Sagittarii from the book whose name shall never be uttered. Let us embrace the world and the world us, for we are; 'The Erudites.' Now let us unite!

:confused: :o :D

tricky_colour
21/05/2007, 11:36 PM
I do!!

Hmmm I knew that was the answer but I every time I counted up the sides they were twice then number of the sides of the shapes inside!!

Grade Gifted but can't count :D

I also didn't answer one apparently!! Mind you I was gettting distracted towards the endby because my poker tournement had started

Your Grade:Gifted

Well done! Your score was within three standard deviations of the mean score (top 2.27% of the population). Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.

General statistics

Questions answered:29
Questions not answered:1
Questions answered correctly:27
Questions answered incorrectly:3
Percentage correct answers:90%

Please log onto your account from our home page in order to access
your free report and the rest of the correct answers.

tricky_colour
21/05/2007, 11:54 PM
Questions answered correct:0
Questions answered incorrectly:30
Percentage correct answers:0%

Your Grade: Idiot

You have no idea what you are doing and are well suited for a managerial job with the FAI :D

Bald Student
22/05/2007, 12:38 AM
there was one question, a sequence of numbers which was (I think) 4,5,8,17,44

I guessed the correct answer but I have no idea how it was arrived at. Can anyone help?

tricky_colour
22/05/2007, 12:48 AM
there was one question, a sequence of numbers which was (I think) 4,5,8,17,44

I guessed the correct answer but I have no idea how it was arrived at. Can anyone help?

Hmmmm....I think that was the one I missed out.

Actually I think I have got it now, came to me in a flash..
The differences are 1,3,9,27 which are all powers of 3 so the next one would be 3x27 which is...(long pause)...drum roll......err 81? so it would be (even longer pause).......125?

I think the logic is right but I am not too sure about the maths :D

Bald Student
22/05/2007, 1:02 AM
Hmmmm....I think that was the one I missed out.

Actually I think I have got it now, came to me in a flash..
The differences are 1,3,9,27 which are all powers of 3 so the next one would be 3x27 which is...(long pause)...drum roll......err 81? so it would be (even longer pause).......125?

I think the logic is right but I am not too sure about the maths :DTop man.

I guessed in a very round about way. The series was rising very quickly and 125 seemed to fit and it was the only odd number, fitting the pattern where every second number was odd.

tricky_colour
22/05/2007, 1:22 AM
Yes it looked like there was an exponential sort of rise there, either that or the numbers around a dart board :D
I think I was going to come back to it but I forgot, I should have taken a stab at it though but I think I probably would have picked one in the 80's if I had, cos there were lots of em, sound logic ;)
I think I probably screwed up on the count the triangles one too, I counted 11-14 but I am fairly sure I missed a few.

Kildare Lad
24/05/2007, 6:44 PM
I got 113