PDA

View Full Version : Dave Hill

Colm
17/02/2003, 9:37 PM
Foot.ie exclusive!

Dave Hill will apparently be installed as the new Cork City manager tomorrow. Text from James:

Dave Hill to be announced as new manager tomorrow. Just heard.

Remember folks, you heard it here first. No doubt Spillane will claim it as an exclusive but yet again foot.ie broke the news first.

p.s this info came from James and I am not to be held responsible if he is wrong. :D

Gary
17/02/2003, 10:17 PM
BULL. Hill will not be given the job! No way in hell!

It will be such a bad move. If it is him, he will have my support, BUT if he brings Kabia with him, thats me finished, I'd be loathe to ever step foot in the Cross ever again.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

joe
17/02/2003, 10:58 PM
this would be the same guy who brought us such exclusives as:

Cork City to play Hibernians in Jan (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5347)

Originally posted by James
yes kids cork city are set to announce a match against Hibernians (of Scotland).

Match pencilled in as Monday Jan 13th at Turners Cross

to be confirmed in a few days

*and remember kids ye read here first.. not on sillynet or in da echo from noel spillage :) that said of course spillage will probably break that exclusive tomoro having read it first here :)*

Neil
18/02/2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Colm
Text from James:

:D

I got a text there saying it would be Phillipe Troussier. Exclusive.

James
18/02/2003, 1:21 PM
jeeze colm i was only winding ya up like
for fupps sake they'll print anything on the internet like :D

Colm
18/02/2003, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by James
jeeze colm i was only winding ya up like

As I suspected, you had me worried for an hour or so there last night though!:)

Neil, I got that text about Trousier aswell, dunno who from. Could be something in it.:D

Gary
20/02/2003, 11:44 PM
Oh the worries that hour had. Where do you find your info James. Must be the same supplier as Spillane!!!!!

:p :) :p ;)