PDA

View Full Version : Harry Bottler

Monkfish
17/05/2007, 5:54 PM
Anyone else think that 'brave' prince Harry was never going to be going to Iraq? big deal made about it in the Uk media during his training and him becoming an officer, plenty of posing around in various army gear, then when the time came for the royal family to show how brave they are and how they are one with the people they bottle it (along with the army, government....) probably afraid the ginger tit would collapse in the heat. Whats the betting we will see him in future in full dress with medals on his chest? Maybe it was all just set up to distract us from a uniform fetish he has, we all remember nazi harry!

micls
17/05/2007, 6:01 PM
Anyone else think that 'brave' prince Harry was never going to be going to Iraq? big deal made about it in the Uk media during his training and him becoming an officer, plenty of posing around in various army gear, then when the time came for the royal family to show how brave they are and how they are one with the people they bottle it (along with the army, government....) probably afraid the ginger tit would collapse in the heat. Whats the betting we will see him in future in full dress with medals on his chest? Maybe it was all just set up to distract us from a uniform fetish he has, we all remember nazi harry!

From what ive read he actually wants to go but isnt being allowed...how true that is Im not sure though

OneRedArmy
17/05/2007, 6:35 PM
In fairness he looks like the kinda fella that enjoys a good ruck.

I reckon he's furious. The other fella looks a lot more floppy-wristed if you ask me.......

Lim till i die
17/05/2007, 6:54 PM
They've a proud military tradition

Shur wasn't his Uncle Andy in the Faklands :rolleyes:

In fairness he looks like the kinda fella that enjoys a good ruck.

James Hewitt was a bit of a bounder in his youth by all accounts aswell

From what ive read he actually wants to go but isnt being allowed

LMAO at the naievity of the British public. *************

Harold is far happier falling out of nightclubs and dressing up like his grand-uncle Eddie. And in fairness to the lad who wouldn't if they were getting away with it

jebus
17/05/2007, 9:52 PM
Not a chance he was ever going, whether he wanted to or not the British Army could never let such a high risk target go into the field

Risteard
17/05/2007, 11:16 PM
Surprised at this as I was certain he'd go, be hidden away well out of action for 5 months, do a big few days in the 'arena of conflict' for the media and then go on the ****.

Still wouldn't be surprised if such images cropped up at some stage.

Erstwhile Bóz
18/05/2007, 11:56 AM
LMAO at the naievity of the British public. **********************

Harold is far happier falling out of nightclubs and dressing up like his grand-uncle Eddie. And in fairness to the lad who wouldn't if they were getting away with it
I don't know. I have no grá whatsoever for that shower but he has spent a pretty long time at military college being taught the life of an albeit privileged soldier and forging presumably loyal bonds with his mates, most of whom will be going to Iraq. He's also at the age where his brain is still incapable of seriously entertaining thoughts on his own mortality.

If it was never on the cards that he would have gone then I'd say that was down to his handlers more than himself. The little inbred German horse-rapist.

jebus
18/05/2007, 2:43 PM
The British Army were right not to send him lads, he's mere presence over there would have put his squad on every insurgent's hitlist

kingdom hoop
19/05/2007, 1:49 AM
He's also at the age where his brain is still incapable of seriously entertaining thoughts on his own mortality.

Oi, less of the disparaging ageism! I'm younger than him and am fully appreciative of the commonality of human vulnerability, so I am. Although it's probably true that the intellectual stimulation at Eton pales in comparison to that of Gaelcholáiste Chiarraí. :D

The British Army were right not to send him lads, he's mere presence over there would have put his squad on every insurgent's hitlist

Did you see a feature on that very issue on some English news recently? They quoted gorillas (spelling intended for the craic) who said that they had pictures of Harry and were going to specifically target him, my fears were assuaged, however, when told that his royalty would be nigh on unrecognisable in full regalia. More seriously, I've seen him interviewed a few times, he was irrefragably commited to his squadron, perturbed at the prospect of not being able to lead his troops into battle. I think things like wearing Nazi garb shows that he doesn't see himself as different from the hoi polloi. Ye're being a bit harsh here lads, I think.:)

osarusan
20/05/2007, 11:36 AM
. I think things like wearing Nazi garb shows that he doesn't see himself as different from the hoi polloi.

I think you give him too much credit.............I'd say he did it because he wasn't thinking at all and didn't realise how stupid he'd look.

kingdom hoop
20/05/2007, 12:06 PM
I think you give him too much credit.............I'd say he did it because he wasn't thinking at all and didn't realise how stupid he'd look.

I guess that's my point; his thought process isn't prince first it's ordinary stupid person first, with the princely mentality left languishing.

osarusan
20/05/2007, 3:14 PM
I guess that's my point; his thought process isn't prince first it's ordinary stupid person first, with the princely mentality left languishing.

Fair enough, although I favour the theory that he doesnt have any real thought process at all.

pete
20/05/2007, 3:22 PM

That was always the likely outcome. Insurgents would literally queuing up to find a Helmet with Wales on it.