mandarin frogs
17/05/2007, 5:42 PM
u getn transfered to the town robben.
s&f
celtic c
celtic b
ballyheane
Town???

Leave robben alone fat boy! He's just provided a thread for these fools to rant about their "false dawn" result last sunday, against 10 men. Thats their promotion secured - If talking represented league points that is!!

robben 11
17/05/2007, 6:57 PM
u getn transfered to the town robben.
s&f
celtic c
celtic b
ballyheane
Town???

iv represented two clubs at senior level Castlebar Celtic and Ballyheane i think thats respectable dont you, im no jinky!!!

mandarin frogs
25/05/2007, 3:20 PM
MISSING.

Have you seen these people?

- Boasting players of "super league team in waiting".

Last seen heading for clew bay thursday evening 24th may 2007.

Normally seen strolling through T.Flynns/Bosh/Bar one/Mantra, talking endless amounts of tripe after farcical results against understrength teams of 10 men or less, in one-off cup competitions.

If you have any information, contact J.Durkan, Mayo League.:D:D

irishyop
25/05/2007, 3:33 PM
MISSING.

Normally seen strolling through T.Flynns/Bosh/Bar one/Mantra, talking endless amounts of tripe after farcical results against understrength teams of 10 men or less, in one-off cup competitions.

Aye that was a funny result, think Clew bay have been threatening that for a while!! Leaves the league wide open

MayoToffee
26/05/2007, 12:46 AM
MISSING.

maybe your a sub for the town??:rolleyes:

MayoToffee
26/05/2007, 12:49 AM
MISSING.

talking endless amounts of tripe - please read what your writing. wow:eek:

renovater
27/05/2007, 6:58 PM
Leave robben alone fat boy! He's just provided a thread for these fools to rant about their "false dawn" result last Sunday, against 10 men. That their promotion secured - If talking represented league points that is!!
Fair play to robben, he has given them a platform and they the town can't even put a "sentence" together, or have they ran out of words

renovater
27/05/2007, 7:08 PM
Aye that was a funny result, think Clew bay have been threatening that for a while!! Leaves the league wide open
After the Clew bay match they the players were seen heading for danolies for some junk food to restore some the tripe they had off loaded in Louisburgh.
While Jinkie was heading in the direction of a few local hostelry's to soak up the local atmosphere in McHale's bar and McCarthy Bar.
Sounds like a pro team all right!!!
Heading in the right direction

mandarin frogs
27/05/2007, 9:43 PM
maybe your a sub for the town??:rolleyes:

Yes i am. Im not happy at this club.Who really picks the team? I demand a transfer to westport. I want to be near the sea. Or maybe clew bay.:)

mandarin frogs
27/05/2007, 9:45 PM
talking endless amounts of tripe - please read what your writing. wow:eek:

Dont see a lot wrong with that. Where did you go to school? I was trying to be nice. Would you prefer if i said "sh1te"? Language you might understand?:rolleyes:

Cloggs
05/06/2007, 5:22 PM
MISSING.

brilliant!!abroad at the mo so cant send smiley face but if i cud i'd send at least 3!!whats the craic with all the hyping up of castlebar utd?as far as i can see they're no world beaters at all.any more info on that record away from home???its not looking quite as good as before the clew bay game!!

the dude
08/06/2007, 9:12 AM
so castlebar town think ther good enough for the super league. i hear they did well against castlebar celtic last night:D

Closing Time
08/06/2007, 4:16 PM
so castlebar town think ther good enough for the super league. i hear they did well against castlebar celtic last night:D

Based on last nights game they will do well to get out of Div 2. They just are not good enough, most of the players would not make the Celtic C team.

the dude
09/06/2007, 2:20 PM
Based on last nights game they will do well to get out of Div 2. They just are not good enough, most of the players would not make the Celtic C team.

out of thurs nights performance, was there any player on the castlebar town team good enough to play in the super league???

Closing Time
09/06/2007, 2:50 PM
out of thurs nights performance, was there any player on the castlebar town team good enough to play in the super league???

Based on Thur. night performance, I could not pick out one player that would be good enough, but that said there are a number of SL teams with players who would be no better than some of the Town players.

yellowmonkey
10/06/2007, 7:09 PM
Based on Thur. night performance, I could not pick out one player that would be good enough, but that said there are a number of SL teams with players who would be no better than some of the Town players.

Other teams cant rob other clubs like ye do :D

Closing Time
11/06/2007, 8:47 PM
Other teams cant rob other clubs like ye do :D

Why can't other teams not do the same. I think I remember a Snugboro team last year with Michael Wallace (Mulranny Utd), Colin Corrigan (Castlebar Celtic), Declan Flynn(BBB) Kieran Murphy (Castlebar Celtic) Joe McCarthy (Glenisland Utd). what do you want to do, stop players leaving clubs. This solution would be fine by Celtic considering all the youths we have developed, Tell me where did all you U-14 & U-16's come from this year. So you should look at your own club before giving out about ours. If good players want to improve themselves by going to the big clubs why should we stop them. Look at all the youths that have left Mayo to go to Dublin because they were advised by Regional & National coaches that they need play with the big Dublin clubs, now they have a choice to go to Celtic, Mervue or Salthill Devon.

couchpotato
11/06/2007, 9:25 PM
i see snugboros 4 midfielder players that startd against westport on sat eve were ginelly( glenisland) mcdonagh(bbb) roughneen(celtic) and duffy(celtic). i think i am correct in sayn all these players are 'blow-ins'. plus they were missing mccarthy(glenisland). so dont be slagging celtic

Cloggs
11/06/2007, 10:10 PM
i see snugboros 4 midfielder players that startd against westport on sat eve were ginelly( glenisland) mcdonagh(bbb) roughneen(celtic) and duffy(celtic). i think i am correct in sayn all these players are 'blow-ins'. plus they were missing mccarthy(glenisland). so dont be slagging celtic

surely this age old debate about who came from what club and the likes isnt starting up again is it??if lads decide to play for a different club its surely their own decision-as me auld lad has said on many an occasion-"they're big enough and thick enough to make up their own minds":Das well as that its all about who they're playing for at the moment and as long as they're giving their all to the cause of their own club then let them have at it i say!played with ginnelly at glenisland a few years ago and he's a great little battler who always does his best so it doesn't matter who he or anybody else played with previously

pixiehead
11/06/2007, 10:58 PM

Oh thats poor now in fairness :D. please tell me the last time roughneen and Duffy played for Celtic. Under 13s Maybe. Half the town played a season for Celtic at some stage. McDonagh came to Snugboro because Ballyvary B team had to disband. McCarty actually played most of his underage Football for Snugboro and is with us the Last 3 years. Ginelley Came on Board because Glenisland Nearly dibandanded. Thats Hillarious and a crap attempt to say the least :D

pixiehead
11/06/2007, 11:03 PM
Why can't other teams not do the same. I think I remember a Snugboro team last year with Michael Wallace (Mulranny Utd), Colin Corrigan (Castlebar Celtic), Declan Flynn(BBB) Kieran Murphy (Castlebar Celtic) Joe McCarthy (Glenisland Utd). what do you want to do, stop players leaving clubs. This solution would be fine by Celtic considering all the youths we have developed, Tell me where did all you U-14 & U-16's come from this year. So you should look at your own club before giving out about ours. If good players want to improve themselves by going to the big clubs why should we stop them. Look at all the youths that have left Mayo to go to Dublin because they were advised by Regional & National coaches that they need play with the big Dublin clubs, now they have a choice to go to Celtic, Mervue or Salthill Devon.

The point i think hes making is that Celtic would have approached players to play for them. I dont remember Snugboro "approching" any of the above to play for them. And for the love of the lord colin Corrigan has been with us far to long to still have an association with Celtic

swift
11/06/2007, 11:38 PM
The point i think hes making is that Celtic would have approached players to play for them. I dont remember Snugboro "approching" any of the above to play for them. And for the love of the lord colin Corrigan has been with us far to long to still have an association with Celtic

Maybe you're jealous that we never approached you about playing for us. Then again I'd say you're not very good:D

BallyBoy
12/06/2007, 9:13 AM
It has always been the case that footballers have moved around clubs in Mayo. Soccer is not as parochial as Gaelic and lads don't necessarily play with their 'home' club. Should they - maybe. But that's another argument

swinfordfc
12/06/2007, 1:24 PM
Lads,

get over the transferring of players from one club to another - yes its rotten when it happens but hell thats life - its now going to happen more and more now especially when Castlebar Celtic are now in the under 21 Eircom League! its good for the soccer in mayo but i hope it does not ruin the club games here in Mayo!

Closing Time
12/06/2007, 5:00 PM

Are you for real. You are telling me that all the new players you have signed over the last number of years from other clubs woke up one morning a said ' I want to play for the great Snugboro team' with out someone approaching them. Come on. As for Colin Corrigan fair point, then Declan Conway & Danny Lawless would then be considered Celtic palyers based on this.

pixiehead
12/06/2007, 8:28 PM
Are you for real. You are telling me that all the new players you have signed over the last number of years from other clubs woke up one morning a said ' I want to play for the great Snugboro team' with out someone approaching them. Come on. As for Colin Corrigan fair point, then Declan Conway & Danny Lawless would then be considered Celtic palyers based on this.

No . Can you please read my post again fully . I never said they "woke up one morning Bla Bla Bla" Each player had different reasons to move on from their former clubs. Most choose Snugboro as its to hard to get on the celtic squad. Snugboro just like celtic provide good Facilities ect and so is a good option for most players who feel they not good enough or as the case may be NO LONGER good enough for Celtic. As for Conway and Lawless. Yes they spent most of their careers at celtic so i wont argue with ya on that

pixiehead
12/06/2007, 8:36 PM
Maybe you're jealous that we never approached you about playing for us. Then again I'd say you're not very good

That comment made me giggle :D It brought me back to when i was in national School and the slagging would start between clubs..... and then a lad might pop up and say somthing stupid like that but every one would start laughing at him.. Swift...... Have you asked permission from Mammy or Daddy to use the internet because you should know this is an adults forum . Now be a good little lad and finish your proper homework :o
Ahh, Kids these days :rolleyes:

the 12 th man
12/06/2007, 8:59 PM
This thread's heading for the bin if this crap continues.

swift
13/06/2007, 12:07 AM
That comment made me giggle :D It brought me back to when i was in national School and the slagging would start between clubs..... and then a lad might pop up and say somthing stupid like that but every one would start laughing at him.. Swift...... Have you asked permission from Mammy or Daddy to use the internet because you should know this is an adults forum . Now be a good little lad and finish your proper homework :o
Ahh, Kids these days :rolleyes:

You make no sense at all. I'd say out of all your posts the only thing you can thats anyway sensible is the smiley icon:

hardcore
13/06/2007, 4:32 PM
This thread's heading for the bin if this crap continues.

Yes, please close it down, im bored to tears with the same old argument being spouted over and over. And on the wrong thread too!!

town old boy
13/06/2007, 5:39 PM
You make no sense at all. I'd say out of all your posts the only thing you can thats anyway sensible is the smiley icon:

Hear hear!!

pixiehead
13/06/2007, 7:01 PM
Hear hear!!

Nobody talking to you

the 12 th man
13/06/2007, 7:30 PM
Junior League forum deserves better than this stuff.