PDA

View Full Version : Oval and out

Steve Bruce
17/05/2007, 10:47 AM
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/local/article2554154.ece

Bad news for Linfield.:mad: :D

lofty9
17/05/2007, 11:23 AM
Was this not inevitable since Alan McDonald came on board? Any Glens fans I have talked to said it was McDonald calling the shots recently.

Steve Bruce
17/05/2007, 11:44 AM
Was this not inevitable since Alan McDonald came on board? Any Glens fans I have talked to said it was McDonald calling the shots recently.

Well inevitable might be a bit too strong. Likely is probably more apt.

For a time it looked like Windy could have kept his job until the new season anyway. But unfortunately it wasn't to be.

BleusAvantTout
17/05/2007, 4:17 PM
Sad day for Linfield!!!

Lux Interior
17/05/2007, 6:21 PM
This is the first step in our recovery. Millar's appointment proved to be an unmitigated disaster on the back of Coyle's last disastrous season.

Paul Kirk is tipped to take over with ex-Glens player Tommy Leeman already in talks with Distillery.

Great relief felt here.

Steve Bruce
18/05/2007, 8:35 AM
This is the first step in our recovery. Millar's appointment proved to be an unmitigated disaster on the back of Coyle's last disastrous season.

Paul Kirk is tipped to take over with ex-Glens player Tommy Leeman already in talks with Distillery.

Great relief felt here.

Although I think it will take Paul Kirk a couple of seasons to sort the mess out created by Miller.

Dassa
18/05/2007, 11:36 AM
I really dont think Kirk is the right man for the job.

Steve Bruce
18/05/2007, 1:16 PM
I really dont think Kirk is the right man for the job.

Kirk has the right playing philosphy for glentoran.

Although Distillery are just not up to the standard of Linfield, but they play much superior looking football to Linfield.

With a bigger budget and a better pulling power Glentoran has for getting big name players. He could be the best man for the job.

Glentoran even through the years of Linfield dominence always played great football.

Lux Interior
18/05/2007, 4:21 PM
Although I think it will take Paul Kirk a couple of seasons to sort the mess out created by Miller.

At least.

And not just Millar's "mess".

BleusAvantTout
18/05/2007, 10:44 PM
Kirk has the right playing philosphy for glentoran.

Although Distillery are just not up to the standard of Linfield, but they play much superior looking football to Linfield.

With a bigger budget and a better pulling power Glentoran has for getting big name players. He could be the best man for the job.

Glentoran even through the years of Linfield dominence always played great football.

Sarcastic git!!!!:p :D ;)