PDA

View Full Version : what hope have we next season?

Gary
15/02/2003, 5:03 PM
As the whole manager saga goes on, the more worried im getting. Shams, Shels, and most notably Bohs are making big signings in the race for the title next season. While they are doing this, we dont even have a manager.

Now before people start shouting that this is the fault of all the anti Murphy people, look at it this way. It was, in all likelihood, a done deal that LM was standing aside at the end of the season. Shouldnt Lennox have had the process well underway by the time the announcement was made? Look at some other clubs, bith here and abroad, they lose one manager, they ahve another in place within the week. we are waiting now a month, and imo, no closer to appointing anyone.

I just hope that Lennox is playing a "curve ball", and he is in fact going to appoint Rico, despite all the speculation, but unfortunaley I feel the job is going to Dave Hill! :mad:

Casegrande
15/02/2003, 5:27 PM
Originally posted by GWA
I just hope that Lennox is playing a "curve ball", and he is in fact going to appoint Rico, despite all the speculation, but unfortunaley I feel the job is going to Dave Hill! :mad:
Brian Lennox has had the time of his life so far as chairman of City. A bad decision here (ie. Hill... ie. not getting Rico in) would mean the knives will be out...

eoinh
15/02/2003, 8:19 PM
if we get rico i reckon we'll finish third next season.
otherwise i'ld go for o'riordan.

hill and kabia would be a diasaster.