PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Morrow

Steve Bruce
15/05/2007, 10:58 AM
Regular NI under 21s international. From Hibs, only played 8 games for hibs.

Linfield are supposed to be after him as well as Livingstone.

Has anyone ever seen him play? Possible target for LOI clubs?

Personally unless he is a lot better than we currently have, I do not see the sense in signing another striker.

We have Thompson(22), Tommy Stewart(21), Stephen Garrett(19), Mark Dickson(25), Timmy Adamson(24) and Glenn Ferguson(93:D )

lofty9
15/05/2007, 11:04 AM
He's already held talks with Fenlon. I heard he's useless, so would fit right in amongst Fenlons other signings.

Poor Student
15/05/2007, 11:12 AM
Does Glenn Ferguson intend to keep playing next year?

Steve Bruce
15/05/2007, 11:14 AM
Does Glenn Ferguson intend to keep playing next year?

I think so, I hope not though as his second half of the season form has been poor imo. He has slowed down too much and although might do a job against Larne and Limavady he's not up to it against better teams. Just too slow, a great servant and in his prime, he would walk onto any team on this island and really he could have played at a much higher level. Unfortunately some people just don't get the breaks.

Poor Student
15/05/2007, 12:22 PM
He's got plenty of medals and goalscoring records, not many players can say that.

Steve Bruce
15/05/2007, 2:57 PM
He's got plenty of medals and goalscoring records, not many players can say that.

Oh he was a great player no doubt. But just like many great players before him, time is catching up and IMO time has already caught up.

But I still believe he could have achieved so much more. If He was 20 again, he would be breaking into the NI team, he was definatly good enough for a much higher standard.