PDA

View Full Version : Irish Southampton Supporters Club ?

irishsaints
14/05/2007, 4:44 PM
Hi my name is Kevin Gallagher from Warrenpoint in Co .Down at the moment im trying to set up a Southampton club here with Southampton f.c.

If you are a Saint or know anyone who is a fan please contact me here or visit http://www.irishsaints.moonfruit.com hope to hear from you all soon ......Kevin Gallagher.
UP THE SAINTS TOMORROW NITE :)

Jerry The Saint
14/05/2007, 4:45 PM
If you are a Saint or know anyone who is a fan please contact me here or visit http://www.irishsaints.moonfruit.com hope to hear from you all soon ......Kevin Gallagher.
UP THE SAINTS TOMORROW NITE :)

I'm a Saint! :)

Probably not what you're looking for though. :p

irishsaints
14/05/2007, 4:48 PM
Think the saints always play St Pats when in Ireland ?

dcfcsteve
15/05/2007, 2:10 AM
Think the saints always play St Pats when in Ireland ?

The Saints are St Pats, so why would they play themselves......? :confused:

And is there no team in Co Down for you to support.....?

jebus
15/05/2007, 10:09 AM
The Saints are St Pats, so why would they play themselves......? :confused:

And is there no team in Co Down for you to support.....?

Can we keep that tripe out of this thread, it has nothing to do with this guy trying to set up a Southampton supporters club in Ireland.

Anyway Irishsaints I'm pretty sure one of the lads in college is a southampton fan so I'll let him know, if you lot get enough numbers and TheOwls sets up his Irish Sheffield Wednesday supporters club we should all might up and pay homage to 1980s crews by having huge scrap....six against two I like those odds :p

OwlsFan
15/05/2007, 9:47 PM
Not a great night for you. Yet another great game though with the aggregate score with Derby 4-4. Leon Best is among those who miss a penalty for Soton as Derby go through 4-3 on penos.

Some of the games in the lower half of the Premiership and in the Championship play-offs have been better for the sheer tension and excitement than anything I've seen in the Champions League this season. Great stuff and looking forward to WBA vs Wolves tomorrow.

Lionel Ritchie
16/05/2007, 7:40 AM
Hard luck Irishsaints.

Surprised away goals count for nothing. Not saying it's a bad thing as it's something that can warp and stunt a good game but I'm surprised nonetheless.

OwlsFan
16/05/2007, 9:43 AM
Lots of away goals in these play off games despite away goals not counting for double :confused: .

irishsaints
16/05/2007, 4:53 PM
Real bad nite but thats football .Saints played with alot of heart and the fans were brilliant .
I will be happy if we keep most of the players that the biggest thing now .

Neish
17/05/2007, 6:09 PM
I just finished a FAS course and the instructor was a Southampton fan so I'll email the link to him

EalingGreen
17/05/2007, 6:50 PM
Judging from their Avatars, there are one or two Saints fans who post on www.ourweecountry.co.uk - you might get some interest there.

Chris Baird is enormously popular amongst NI fans, following in a line which includes Colin Clarke and Chris Nicholl. (Perhaps best not to mention ex-NI manager Lawrie McMenemy, though!;) )

Good Luck.