PDA

View Full Version : latest on limerick fc ???

daithi552
11/02/2003, 7:10 PM
im away livin in america and was wonderin what the latest is with limerick fc ????

has o'connor been sacked yet ???

when does the new season start???

any other info ???

thanks

Fr. Joe
12/02/2003, 12:52 AM
Hello Daithi just to let you know of the current situation involving Limerick FC, O'Connor has been sacked and immediately replaced by the Bald Messiah Dave Connell. We have pulled off the transfer coup of the season on deadline day with the capture of former goal King Mr. Paddy Doyle from Dublin junior side Hit n Miss United. Oh and also there has been ongoing discussions with UEFA about Lims joing the North Atlantic Football League along with Bohemians, Rangers, Celtic, Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, Genk, Bruges, Antwerp and Hibernians of Malta. Lets hope for a good 2003 eh..................

sadloserkid
13/02/2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by daithi552
im away livin in america and was wonderin what the latest is with limerick fc ????

has o'connor been sacked yet ???

when does the new season start???

any other info ???

thanks

Daithi (ex-player right? if so did you know that you're in the Championship Manager computer game database?) new season starts on the 13th of April I think. Noel O'Connor is still at the helm. As far as other info goes we look like we're moving into Pike Field, the Supporters club have just bought four big flags for next season and I've heard that we've signed Pat Purcell's brother Phillip for next year. Not a lot really though is it...

LFC Blue
17/02/2003, 1:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daithi552
[B]im away livin in america and was wonderin what the latest is with limerick fc ????

Daithi 552,livin in america.Could it possibly be the greatest player ever to don the famous blue jersey,the one and only,the darling of Hogan Park for so many years, a legend in his own lifetime...Mr Daithi McMahon himself.Are you still playin in the MLS??

sadloserkid
17/02/2003, 2:11 PM
I'm sure he can answer for himself but as far as I know Daithi McMahon never actually played in the MLS itself (which consists of just 10 teams, 12 at its peak) but in one of the States other leagues. Am I right?

LFC Blue
18/02/2003, 3:39 PM
Yep i think your right SLK but it helped ease the pain of Daithi's departure for all the Limerick fans as we imagined him strutting his stuff infront of 100,000 in the Pasedena Rose Bowl and it was only then that we accepted the move was the right one for Daithi in a bid to enhance his career:D :D :D :D

sadloserkid
18/02/2003, 3:41 PM
Can't argue with that! :D

daithi552
18/02/2003, 6:26 PM
this is not te daithi mc but i know him and see him every other day.

he is still here in america.

u might see him up at the pike field durin the summer, if u are lucky !!!!!!!

any other sca on limerick fc ????