PDA

View Full Version : Elections

sligoman
13/05/2007, 12:53 AM
Saying as I'm, as yet, undecided as to who to give my vote to, is there any candidate in particular that does anything for Rovers? I certainly won't be voting Imelda Henry after her appearance there tonight. Never seen her at a game before and then goes tonight for a picture opportunity with Peter sponsoring the match, just cos it's close to voting time.

HomeBrewPlease
13/05/2007, 1:19 AM
She didnt get much of a round of applause did she? Good enough for her.

Wonder will the club be getting a donation from her when the election is over?

Da Real Rover
13/05/2007, 2:03 PM
Jim Mc Garry?? Runs Mooneys, closest thing i can think of to any of the current candidates favouring Rovers.

Red&White Rover
13/05/2007, 6:52 PM
John Perry sponsors youth teams of some description.

feo123
13/05/2007, 7:17 PM
what youth teams? were on about rovers only here i presume? we dont have a youth team of any description sure....isnt jimmy devins usually in the program nowadays or was last season?

Bravo
13/05/2007, 8:31 PM
Jim Mc Garry?? Runs Mooneys, closest thing i can think of to any of the current candidates favouring Rovers.

was chating to him last night & asked him what could he do for Rovers, he said he would do everything he can, wouldnt they all tell ya that though?:rolleyes:

avvenalaf
13/05/2007, 11:17 PM
Sligo Rovers have never lost a match when Imelda Henry appeared on the pitch at half time.

red bellied
14/05/2007, 4:23 PM
Brian Scanlon (Greens) is a regular at the Showgrounds. Dont vote for the Bull though or he might turn the Showgrounds into a hill walking area :D

sligobhoy67
14/05/2007, 4:28 PM
Brian Scanlon (Greens) is a regular at the Showgrounds.

Yeah, Brian is an ACTUAL supporter of TBOR - however, voting on that basis is a little scary.

Anyway - Votail Sean Mac Magnais #1!

Soper
14/05/2007, 6:15 PM
I know for a fact that Brian Scanlon considers himself a Millwall fan first and foremost....make of that what you will

Devins doesn't appear to be much of a football man from what I know, he's into his GaaBogball.ltd though, I recall.