PDA

View Full Version : League Cup

SSS
08/02/2003, 11:07 AM
Has anyone heard whether the League Cup will be run in the new season - given the tight schedule with a few midweek league games planned, I wouldn't be surprised if the LC was dropped again.....

Reason for Question: CCFC's all-in season ticket is looking less attractive with no Europe and ( I suspect) no League Cup.

Cheers

SSS

Pablo
10/02/2003, 9:20 AM
Originally posted by SSS
Has anyone heard whether the League Cup will be run in the new season - given the tight schedule with a few midweek league games planned, I wouldn't be surprised if the LC was dropped again.....

Reason for Question: CCFC's all-in season ticket is looking less attractive with no Europe and ( I suspect) no League Cup.

Cheers

SSS

Europe was extra anyway and so is the fai cup so the season ticket isnt that good value.......i'll pay me tenner each game this year i think

James
10/02/2003, 9:57 AM
the league cup will be run
BUT
all the matches are down to be played midweek

SSS
11/02/2003, 7:12 PM
Thanks lads.

BTW the 225 ticket for next season was to include all games including Europe, friendlies and League Cup - but it works out very expensive compared to previous years.
So much for Lennox looking after the season ticket holders..as he said he would when he took over.

pete
12/02/2003, 9:49 AM
Anyone know what the situation with regards VAT is & season tickets?

AFAIK clubs are supposed to charge (debatable whether they do) VAT on individual entrance tickets but season tickets can be included as club membership dues & therefore exempt...

If that was the case always surprised me clubs not discount season tickets a lot more since ther be no VAT cut out of.